Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #17  
<3<3 that sounds pretty amazing~ i only know the old movie ver(though that is amazing too). did you get a souvenir of the experience?
Old Posted 11-28-2015, 05:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
my favorite movie is the Tenth Kingdom!

Old Posted 11-28-2015, 05:24 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #19  
what is it about?
Old Posted 11-28-2015, 05:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
It came out in 2001, the fairy tale kingdom crosses over into New York and it has cinderella and snow white and the evil queen and a bunch of them in it

Old Posted 11-28-2015, 05:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #21  
I got cake. >->

Too bad it's not a cake splatter on my face. I'd have liked that.
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 11-28-2015, 06:34 AM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
<3<3 that sounds pretty amazing~ i only know the old movie ver(though that is amazing too). did you get a souvenir of the experience?
Ooooh, yeah I forgot about the old movie. I've never had a chance to see it. :c

I had a playbill from when I saw it on stage, but I think my parents got rid of my box of playbils when they moved. Can't blame 'em. I didn't want to lug them around with me when I went to college, so why should they want to pack them either? xP

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-28-2015, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
This show is just begging for a Kingdom Hearts crossover. I bet their just waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 to release so the show can tie in with the game.
That would be awesome! Especially considering Kingdom Hearts is its own mashup of Disney crossovers. I really doubt Disney/ABC is cool enough to bring in video game characters though. The main audience of the show is middle aged women, as far as I know.

I've got an extra cake! Anyone wanna trade? =3
Old Posted 11-28-2015, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeDolly View Post
That would be awesome! Especially considering Kingdom Hearts is its own mashup of Disney crossovers. I really doubt Disney/ABC is cool enough to bring in video game characters though. The main audience of the show is middle aged women, as far as I know.

I've got an extra cake! Anyone wanna trade? =3
If the audience is middle age woman wouldn't it make sense to introduce a video game that would bring in the middle age men and kids in in as well? It wouldn't ruin the show for anyone, it would just make other people start watching the show to understand or know why Sora is in it. That's what they did to introduce people to Once Upon A Time with Elsa and Merida.

I don't think the audience for the show and kingdom hearts is middleaged but you get the idea.

Old Posted 11-28-2015, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #25  
It WOULD make sense to bring the fans of both KH and Once together, but I don't think Disney is ballsy enough to go for it. The people I know who watch the show are mostly women in their fifties who know little to nothing about video games, and I imagine they would just get confused or even annoyed by the presence of a little kid with a giant key who, as far as they know, has nothing to do with Disney or fairy tales in general. xD
If they could get a decent actor for Sora I would absolutely love to be proven wrong though! And it would be pretty nifty to see human versions of Donald and Goofy. x3
Old Posted 11-28-2015, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i don't know any women in the 30-60 range(middle age) who does not play videogames >x> you should probably reiterate that they do not generally play games aimed at persons under 18. kingdomhearts is for little kids and teens for sure but that does not mean others, especially women, are totally ignorant of them x_____x; also take note that kingdomhearts is primarily disney and i can't think of any americans who are not saturated in disney to some degree

also the point of introing in persons from other shows games and movies IS to get them to try new things, has been that way for decades
Old Posted 11-29-2015, 01:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #27  
Just going to say this. If they bring in kingdom hearts, there is lit. no reason they don't bring in star wars characters.

Old Posted 11-29-2015, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
i don't know any women in the 30-60 range(middle age) who does not play videogames >x>
The area where I'm from is pretty conservative, so most women that age are unfortunately still of the 'video games teach violence to kids' mindset. Even the girls my age are mostly the 'I kick ass at Halo and CoD, does that make me more attractive??' type of gamers, if they even play at all. ._.;;
That's just what I think based on the people I know who watch Once though. I can't imagine any of them being excited about bringing in KH characters the same way they were about Elsa at the end of the last season.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Just going to say this. If they bring in kingdom hearts, there is lit. no reason they don't bring in star wars characters.
Seriously! That would be a stretch though, considering... 'a long, long time ago galaxy far away etc. etc. etc.'
But then again, Once takes a lot of liberties with defying logic. xD
Last edited by CupcakeDolly; 11-29-2015 at 01:41 AM.
Old Posted 11-29-2015, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #29  
I think they probably wouldn't bring Kingdom Hearts in, since they've not brought in any other purely disney characters (Mickey Mouse and company). It's all at least ostensibly fairy tales. (Granted, Frozen was pushing that..but it fit thematically.)
Old Posted 11-29-2015, 01:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
it mixed king arthur with the little mermaid you know, they can do anything.

ALso, that's why we're friends ouo

Old Posted 11-29-2015, 01:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
(Granted, Frozen was pushing that..but it fit thematically.)
Yeahhh, it wasn't TOO much of a stretch considering Frozen was loosely based on a classic fairytale, but it was still a super obvious Disney plug. ^ ^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch
ALso, that's why we're friends ouo
Because we constantly defy logic? D=
Old Posted 11-29-2015, 01:52 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
fair enough XD though i cannot imagine a place like that without thinking of prohibition-era dust-covered plains and people in gingham and white jean hahahaha
Old Posted 11-29-2015, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote