Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Jellosexual
Default   #1233  
406. Precious gems or precious metals?
Precious gems!
Old Posted 03-26-2020, 10:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
177. What's the first thing you do in the morning?

I roll over and curl into a ball, because I'm not ready to leave my bed yet. xD

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-01-2020, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #1235  
1. How much aurum do you have right now?1,135.35
2. How much aurum would you like to have?Not too fussed really
3. Do you think you'll finish this quiz?I hope so.
4. Why are you doing this quiz?Boredom mainly.
Old Posted 04-16-2020, 06:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
342. Do you live in the USA?

Yep. Unfortunately.
Old Posted 04-16-2020, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1237  
403. Do you RP often?
:] Sure! When I got someone to RP with, I'm all about it! ^-^

404. What was the best thing you ever received on the site.
(error: not found)

405. Do you prefer winter games or summer games?
Ahhh, if you mean Olympic games, then Summer because there's swimming/diving, fencing, gymnastics, and archery.
But as for the standard American Pro Sports Team games, (like MLB, NFL, AFL) I prefer fall/winter because I find football games more exciting than baseball games. If I've had a vodka cocktail or two, both are equally exciting. <x'D

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-21-2020, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
1. How much aurum do you have right now? 5k, nearing 6k
2. How much aurum would you like to have? i'd like to sit on a mounds of aurum and run them through my fingers, flinging them in the air and laughing maniacally, sliding down the aurum dunes and laughing villainously, so take that as you will.
3. Do you think you'll finish this quiz? i mean.... i don't know, but i sure hope so.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-21-2020, 02:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1239  
343. Have you ever been to the Bermuda triangle?

Nope! And I don't particularly want to. Mainly because it's just open ocean. So while cool to hear about, there's not really anything to do.
Old Posted 04-21-2020, 10:09 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
4. Why are you doing this quiz? cause it's kind of fun and i wanna see if i can complete it.

5. Do you have a dream avi? not really. the only time i can make a dream avi is when there's a dream avi creator to play around with, but i'm pretty happy without one; the item guide is enough for me to get an idea of items i want. i have dream items. xD

6. Are you questing for anything? oh, yeah. pre-2019 items of all kinds. that's what i deduce from a quick glance through the item guide. i am in the process of making a new quest thread to fit everything. it's going to take a few days to edit and update because i'm missing years of items. i'm a relatively new user.

7. Do you like trisphee�s layout? i do, actually. it's easy to navigate and i like the layout of the forums. i do wish the event tab was several tabs because there's too much for it to hold.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-21-2020, 12:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1241  
344. Can you drive yet?

For many many years, yes.
Old Posted 04-21-2020, 12:18 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
8. Do you like trisphee? hell to the yes. it's my favourite avatar forum. awesome avatar system, awesome people to talk to and awesome staff, what's not to like?

9. What's your favorite trisphee event? probably April Fools because it's exciting to wonder what surprise awaits this time. and it's usually funny, adorable and memorable.

10. Do you go on forums much? i'm all over the forums haha

11. Have you donated anything before? i have. i try to save up to get the $10 for 110 runes deal. it's not a regular thing but it's not rare by my expectations either.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-21-2020, 12:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1243  
345. Have you ever been an a car accident?

Never while I was driving. But I was in the backseat of my parent's minivan (I think around freshman or sophomore year of high school) and a deer jumped onto the hood of the vehicle.

And another time (probably like 7ish years ago) my friends and I were taking an impromptu midnight road trip and ended up hitting a couple of elk (one for sure, but we suspected possibly 2). Thankfully no one was injured in either one.
Old Posted 04-21-2020, 12:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
503. Where is the worst place you ever had to go to sleep?

Ah. That would be in Williamsburg Virginia. e_e Went there on a school trip to DC.
In a very old and likely haunted hotel.
During the end storm leftover from a hurricane.
And not being near my family at all.
I slept for only 4 hours. >_<; Was awake the rest of the time due to coldness of room, wall tapping and creaking, footstep sounds, dead tree banging the window, wind howling creepily, rain pelting glass, and near pitch black darkness. /@-@\;
Had to curl up next to my classmate and pulled myself into a ball attached to their backside, I was so scared! <X{

Old Posted 04-22-2020, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1245  
346. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

It sounds boring, but probably vanilla. It's a simple clean flavor that is refreshing and delicious on it's own, but is also the perfect base for adding toppings or other flavors to.
Old Posted 04-22-2020, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
12. Are you in a guild? i assume you're talking about the Trisphee social groups. i'm part of 'Avatar Site Addicts' and 'Trisphee' (the group).

13. What's your favorite food? i can't choose just one thing, but i love noodle soups/noodle stews and vegan desserts, especially vegan banoffee pie.

14. What's your favorite course at a meal? probably dessert but tbh it depends on the meal. i'd happily have a savoury ramen stew and nothing else. or seaweed rolls and nothing else.

15. What's your favorite beverage? KOMBUCHA! i wish i could find it more often! or could find the ingredients i need to make it!

16. What's your favorite letter? um. i don't exactly have one? do i even like or dislike letters? Z is pretty stylish though.

17. Coke or Pepsi? i'll go with coke just cause i once had a cherry coke and loved it. but i don't like either of them plain.

18. Black or White? black. pastel goth wouldn't exist without it.

19. Black or Yellow? black. gothic lolita wouldn't exist without it.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-22-2020, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1247  
347. What's your favorite pizza topping?

Depends on my mood, but I'm fond of a pizza with bbq sauce instead of marinara, and with banana peppers and pineapple.
Or also this one place in town makes a great pizza with olive oil, dates, gorgonzola cheese and a balsamic reduction drizzle.
Old Posted 04-22-2020, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
20. Demonic or Angelic? Angelic. Because i like pastel colours. xD
21. Tv or Computer? computer! hands down. i can do what i like, when i like on it
22. i-pod or mp3 player? i've only ever had an mp3 player
23. i-pod or cd-player? hmmmmmm i-pod. i prefer music to movies. i watch shows not on CDs.
24. Animation or Cartoon? cartoons are enjoyably goofy
25. Beach House or Island retreat? beach house. i still want to be attached to the mainland.
26. Donator or Slot Jackpot? donator i think
27. Las Vegas or Las Angeles? neither, i wouldn't have fun at either place
28. New Zealand or New England? new zealand, going by photos
29. Australia or America? australia by a small margin. i don't want to go to the US at all

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-22-2020, 06:38 AM Reply With Quote