Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #257  
Likewise!
I am the cleaner of this house, =u= and as for my evidence,
my whole family was once away for ONE WEEK. My mom and brother off in Japan, and my grandma with my aunt.
I cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom, our bedrooms and the dining and living rooms the FIRST day. And KEPT it clean, the whole week. :] I even did the dishes, which is my most dreaded chore. I cooked for myself, reduced waste, and put things in their places. -u- It was temporary paradise. Felt like a big breath of fresh air.~
And then my family came back home and immediately undid ALL my laborious efforts to keep everything tidy and neat. <x} That's my evidence that I am not a slob. I live with a brother who cannot throw stuff in a hamper or trash bin, fold laundry, wash dishes or make his bed. I also live with a mom who builds mountains out of her documents and has no place for anything because she disorganizes anything I organize forsaking order for convenience. <x'D All I do is leave hair around sometimes, and forget to put away anything I work on, though I don't work on a lot to begin with.

>:{ and what do they do all day?
Mum makes quick meals and lives in her apple phone,
and nevermind getting my brother to do anything but take out trash! <x'D He can't get off his computer or his bed for long enough to wonder about the mess.
<u<; Goodness. It's no wonder my dad was so tired with chores all the time. <x'D He's the cleanest guy I know, and even he has to deal with cobwebs, laundry and moving junk around.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-30-2020, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i don't think i could stand it if my family didn't try to chip in, if not equally, then at least some contribution to running the household from each person. my brother barely does, and my grandparents don't have the physical strength to do stuff other than light chores like folding their own laundry and some cooking, but if my mom and dad weren't ready to chip in i wouldn't be able to stand it.
it's a small apartment, but it requires daily attention to keep it clean.
my mo takes care of the cooking though so the rest of us can manage the cleaning and laundry if we all put in some effort.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-24-2020, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #259  
Luckily my own mum does much of the cooking and laundry. :}
Though she works from home now as a teacher so, she is busy with paperwork and stuff most of the time. >.>; My grandma can't do anything to help since we have to all help her. And my bro lives in a stinky room with clothes on the floor, bottles, cans, and paper plates everywhere, and plays games with his friends all day. I mostly pick up after him, since I guess he can't be bothered. =.=; Unfortunately with the mess around and with my inability to clean the bathrooms, floors and windows properly, my mum has to hire a cleaning lady to come twice a month. But at least she and my grandma are friends and love each others company. <x3 So it's cute when they chatter with one another.

<x'] Like I wish I could, but I'm the one that has to change the trash bin liners, do the dishes, and be on hand and foot anytime my mom suddenly wants to clean. 8} Though she makes my brother participate in it too, so fair's fair. x}
BUT! -u- I pride myself in making and keeping the house immaculate all by myself when my family is gone for more than 3 days. So, I can live with the Cinderella orders, so as long as I get time to myself to chill and be a lazy butt. x}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-25-2020, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
-picks nose- what's up homefries?
Old Posted 04-30-2020, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #261  
Chocobo! :D

Old Posted 04-30-2020, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
merskelly! X'D

hi there!~
Old Posted 04-30-2020, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #263  
:D I see you're likely doing much better? Yes?

Old Posted 04-30-2020, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
yep, other than a bit of rib swelling(which i guess is going to stay) i am loads better ^^ how about on your end? has life improved since we last spoke
Old Posted 05-01-2020, 09:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #265  
e~e; oof.
Rib pain is the worst, I sympathize.
<8'c I thought I was going to die last year from the pain I had just yawning, coughing or turning my torso the wrong way. Not sure if it was rib swelling, <.<; but instead the muscles in-between my ribs on my left side were stressed to a point of tearing and intense inflammation.
It took some months for it to heal. <:/ Though sometimes I think I can still feel pieces of the pain leftover if I put some stress on my breathing, so...that's something else to worry about in the future. ^~^;
Anyway! I hope it heals up for you, <:c and ya aren't in too much pain.

ngl, life has not improved much, <.<
but!
>:D it HAS gotten more and more interesting.
Especially since being a tiny sun-loathing, lazy, withdrawn goblin has somehow become more acceptable. <XD
I like that gas prices have gone down and I can drive around more if I want.
I like that old and new video games are keeping me from becoming bored out of my mind.
I like that school is being changed, possibly for the better, and I am thinking very strongly about dropping out of college to pursue online writing opportunities.
I like that I get to do stuff like build a pillow fort, drink safely on the odd weekends, and have more time to mess with my family. XD

Though I have been going through some lows too. <:/ Relatable memes can only help so much.

Old Posted 05-02-2020, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
dude, aside from the driving bit all of those sound pretty excellent. i've just been working on art and bumming around. x''D

yeah, if you donk up your respiratory system it stays that way. mine will never truly recover though to be fair i still regularly have issues so it never kinda recovers either, hahaha
Old Posted 05-02-2020, 08:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #267  
Hey, friends!!!

It's good to see you around again, chocobo!
We were worried!! <3 <3

Ooooof, Merskelly! That sounds like it was terribly painful D:
Ngl, I've been kinda absent from here due to pain also.

Have you all been staying safe?
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 05-02-2020, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
It was painful. 8/ Though it was last year. <:] So now the only pain I get is occasional menstrual cramping. Tho LAST year was a bit horrible. <:/
However, <x'D I couldn't ANTICIPATE 2020.

<x'{ All the sci-fi novels in the world lied to us.~ </3
2020 was supposed to be hologram screens!
New Techno Music!
Clothes that change color in the light and dark!
The year for young, spirited, educated individuals (not me tho xD) revolutionaries and game changers to take over the world! >:D
Collapsible furniture in the house!
Green new vehicles....that HOVER!
10 years before Metropolis!
At least a bullet train from LA to San Francisco! <x[

Instead we just got the year 2016 over again except it mutated into a horrifying mess beyond recognition and called itself 2020. <X{
<:c I've been keeping safe so far...but it isn't easy, I will admit.
I figure, <x] since I am young, but weak AF (as proven in last year's run in with a flu/cold)
if I get the virus, I am likely going to survive, but I am going to suffer greatly, and possibly have some damage left over from it. <-<;
But I am doin' my darndest to keep away from anyone outside. 8C I don't want it if I can help it! I'm so scared of those nose tests for Covid-19, so I am going to stay as safe as I can, so I don't get it! >~>;

<:/ Tho, my mental health isn't exactly helpin' me out. Wish I could just shut my mind off from all the negative thoughts I aim at myself sometimes..
Having a laugh helps a lot though. <:] If you can, try to make yourself giggle or somethin'. I try doin' that, or I try groovin' to some music. -u- <3

Old Posted 05-03-2020, 09:45 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #269  
sorry, life took a rubber mallet, put it in a padded bag then gently beat me for a couple months, you know, the usual

other than the hovering we have had all of those things? it's just that none of them were all that impressive XD our expectations were too high
Old Posted 05-07-2020, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
@Merskelly

2020 is not what I wanted.... But I can't return it. >:(

I was hoping that at least we'd have hovering cars. !!!!!

I've been doing what I can to stay safe also. I'm very angry at how careless some people are here. I get it if people don't want to stay home, whatever... but if you're going to go out, AT LEAST have protection, BE SMART and don't gather in f***ing crowds. There is a park where I live and there is an "adult playground" with some workout equipment... We're not supposed to use the equipment, the police put tape around the whole thing... but f****ing IDIOTS literally tear down the tape and exercise there anyway.

Today, mom and I were at the park, stretching on the grass...
The goddamn POLICE had to show up to tell these f*cking idiots to NOT use the damn equipment... They tell you to NOT gather in crowds! You cannot be 6 feet apart while on that playground thing... UGH.

@chocobo
I hear you!
Life is such a .... such a CUSS sometimes.
Things are going pretty well in some parts of life, things are going to hell in other parts.

Also...
As I was typing this, I f***ing forgot I had food in the oven..
Went to check it. It's burned. It's completely charred. And I feel angry and shitty because I was looking forward to that food. And now it's burned. Wasted time, wasted money...

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 05-11-2020, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #271  
golly, i think my day is going better than yours and it is pretty crummy XD
Old Posted 05-12-2020, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I just complain a lot lol.

I hope you're all having a good day today!
I'm watching some old Disney movies. I want this quarantine to be over..
Being without the gym makes me feel lazy ;n;

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 05-12-2020, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote