Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #2401  
O_o; hmm...*PS4 controller fused to hands and is staring at racing game on wall-screen*...I may have a problem. >~>;

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-16-2019, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy waddles over and taps your arm. "Can I pway too pwease?"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-16-2019, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2403  
@-@; Derpy...listen to me...*gently shakes his lil' hands*
Don't play Online...they are beasts...hungry beasts who will stop at nothing to make sure you don't get in front of them without punishment...and angry sadness...;_;
! :D But you can make a neat car with lots of colors and wheels and patterns to choose from!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-16-2019, 01:29 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
"Yay! Pretty car!" Derpy hugs your arm.
"Can I just pway wif you?"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-16-2019, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2405  
^U^ Aww, sure Derpy! I'll go easy on ya, and pick a fun track with no traps and stuff. :] *pats lil' Derpy*

Old Posted 12-16-2019, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i dunno, my cats totally have affection-for-trade down pat so, here at least, it suits XD
Old Posted 12-16-2019, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2407  
Ermagerd! Hobby Lobby has brought back the chair I wanted last summer for this spring!
If I get enough money in amazon gift cards, I may just use the amazon money to buy a visa gift card to use to buy the chair! Although a better use for the money would probably be to put it toward a portable washing machine, but still... >.>
Old Posted 12-16-2019, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Lost my mother 6 years ago from today. Even though it was a challenging relationship, it still isn't easy. Been watching a vlogger who shares her life with her mother, and there are a lot of similarities that remind me of some of the better things. Even though their personalities are different. I do wonder how different things would be if she was still around.
Old Posted 12-16-2019, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #2409  
This isn't the only place I make avatars on. I also make quite the avatars on... ring fit adventure
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 12-16-2019, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Currently trying to tie up the plotline ending to my demon prince story, and it's such a struggle...even though I have it all mapped out on paper, ;u; And I just gotta hurry up and end it..so I can go back and edit the plotline in places, and then start writing...*smacks self in the face with pillow* <x{ HnNNNNHG! I'M HAVING FUUUUUNN! <x'}

Old Posted 12-17-2019, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2411  
Wrapped some presents and in the process of making xmas cookies(dough is chilling). XD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-17-2019, 04:35 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i've never heard of ring fit adventure
Old Posted 12-17-2019, 04:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2413  
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
i've never heard of ring fit adventure
It's basically the successor to Wii Fit, for Nintendo Switch. There's a large plastic hoop that you connect a Joy-Con to that's basically a big flex sensor. It can detect you squeezing or stretching the hoop, and the Joy-Con's own gyros and accelerometers provide motion tracking.

Its big thing is that instead of just being a relatively dry workout/personal trainer, it's designed to be an actual game, hence "adventure". It's apparently a lot of fun. I say "apparently" because while I have a copy I've been so massively overwhelmed recently that I haven't even had a chance to slot it in yet.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-17-2019, 10:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I've seen it played and it looks really fun, but I doubt I'll ever get to try it as I don't have any game systems beyond the original xbox.
Let me tell you, the shrek 2 game is really fun... lol
Old Posted 12-17-2019, 11:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2415  
current mood is really not trusting anyone that calls themselves 'baby' or anything similar.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-17-2019, 12:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Bleh. I want to go sit at a coffee shop after work and work on simple projects, but should really just go home and try to finish the custom cat. The face is about half done and I dread all the yarn strands I'm gonna be working with
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 12-17-2019 at 12:50 PM.
Old Posted 12-17-2019, 12:40 PM Reply With Quote