Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pepsi Pagan
Default   #1169  
I haven't gotten more than 3 hours of sleep every night (without skipping class to nap) for what feels like 2 months now. All because of my lumpy, painful mattress. Fucker has broken springs (one flew out at me when I changed the sheets last week), stuffed with pillows underneath to lift the gaps for some hope of some semblance of sleep. Oddly I can sleep on le bf's side, but I can only do that when he's gone. He refuses to try even a night on my side, even if it means I'm a consistently exhausted, constantly crying, on-the-edge-of-a-full-on-meltdown fucking mess from lack of sleep. Since he has the physical job. Well, enjoy the next few weeks of like fucking 90 dollar paychecks from me since I can't work this exhausted and keep getting fucking sent home

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 10-11-2019, 09:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I was hoping for a day off from both of my parents where I could actually get some chores done without feeling like a bother, because Mom was going up to the city to go shopping, and Dad was going to go with her. nope. Dad stayed home all day (He took the day off). I just want ONE FUCKING DAY that isn't a holiday where neither of them are home, so I can get shit done and not have to deal with my anxiety acting up.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 10-11-2019, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #1171  
Apparently my temporary dental crown isn't watertight. I drank some unsweetened red berry tea and had bloody red liquid inside my fucking tooth afterwards.

Is that even remotely normal? Excuse me while I freak out now.
Old Posted 10-12-2019, 04:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Temporary crowns can't be watertight because the whole point of having a temporary crown is to pass time until the one that's properly fitted and sculpted for your mouth, so that's semi-normal.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-12-2019, 04:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #1173  
Yeah, but it's still creepy as hell when you try to brush your teeth only to see fucking stuff inside 'em where it's downright impossible to reach with a toothbrush and your brain is telling you a capital NOPE.
Old Posted 10-12-2019, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
o_o woah, that can happen?? e-e Weird. >-> I can imagine that to be very irritating and horrible..Would using a straw help?

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-12-2019, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1175  
A straw probably would help prevent it, yeah.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-12-2019, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I did the smart? /x} or just used basic reasoning? :[ I dunno, I feel like the world is devoid of basic reasoning, but on the other hand nothing I do is impressive in the slightest. <x} *smh*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-12-2019, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #1177  
Yeah, but first someone's got to tell you "oh by the way, only drink with a straw the next two weeks or you'll end up with tea in your crown"
lest you eerily figure it out on your own >.>
Old Posted 10-12-2019, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:[ Usually I figure things out on my own, because no one tells me how anything works or what you have to do if you don't want "blablabla" to happen.
<n<; I'm glad at least my dad does, but sometimes I gotta prompt/ask him.
My mum, forget it. Half the time, she doesn't even tell me when she's going to the market. <x{ Unless its right before she steps out the door.

Old Posted 10-12-2019, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default rly feels like rock bottom yall   #1179  
it's been so long that i forgot how to activate the dyson dc50 floor suction instead of the tube arm.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 10-12-2019, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Yeah, but first someone's got to tell you "oh by the way, only drink with a straw the next two weeks or you'll end up with tea in your crown"
lest you eerily figure it out on your own >.>
I mean, could be worse, they could have just straight up lied about it like they did to me. I got a composite that they told me would last 20 years... less than a decade on, I've got a painfully exposed tooth

Which, ironically, is what I came to bitch about. I've woken up to my tooth throbbing.

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 10-13-2019, 11:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1181  
I gotta practice driving today and I don't wanna! <x'{ My arm is just gonna hurt more and imma feel baaaad. </3 I'm never gonna get back to drawing.. ;n;

Old Posted 10-13-2019, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
if i have to survive another week w my own cooking imma die
gordon ramsay give me strength 😔🙏

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 10-13-2019, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1183  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
if i have to survive another week w my own cooking imma die
gordon ramsay give me strength 😔🙏

Old Posted 10-13-2019, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 10-13-2019, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote