Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #33  
At this point, everyone is pretty sure that Witchchylde really is a ninja. The table is set beautifully and with only the occasional very soft sound as a plate, bowl or eating utensil was placed. Derpy doesn't even so much as twitch in his sleep.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 01:08 AM  
The Magic Number
No one has done tea yet? Let me start and put a kettle of water on the stove then.

Veshora realizes she's up for a tricky task - after all some kettles whistle quite loudly when the water is hot, and she has no clue if Kaderin's kettle might be one of these. But then again sometimes you have to take risks both in life and breakfast. What would MacGyver do? She remembers that she saw some eggs in the fridge and decides to use egg cartons to soundproof the kitchen.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 04:54 AM  
Rebooting....
Default   #35  
Oh, need empty egg cartons? Okay, I'll scramble the eggs!

Ooh, I rolled a 2 this time... *cringes*
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 01:55 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Veshora:

Yer a wizard! Kaderin's kettle does whistle pretty loudly, although if you are very attentive, the large quantity of steam it emits prior to whistling is generally a good indicator. Were you watching the kettle closely? Did the egg carton trick work? Where on earth did you find that many egg cartons? No one will ever know, but Derpy remained sound asleep.

Witchchylde:
Unfortunately, that's a fail.
You may either use your Delicious Donut now to re-roll or save it for later in the game.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 02:08 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #37  
Let's try to make oatmeal...

Old Posted 10-25-2018, 02:26 PM  
Rebooting....
Um, I'll use the Delicious Donut now, I think.

Oh good, back to four! Phew!
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 02:46 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #39  
Witchchylde:
Unfortunately, as you were moving the eggs, one slipped and fell. The crack as it hit the floor seemed to echo throughout the room. You hold your breath. A shadow stretches across the floor, in the doorway, you see a dark shape and two glowing blue eyes. Derpy steps forward slowly. Once in the light of the kitchen, he sits in the floor and begins crying. At a volume that shouldn't be possible for someone so small. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" It's loud and distracting and is going to slow progress down as you all will have to cheer him up and get Derpy back to sleep.
Thankfully, Witchchylde remembers that Derpy loves donuts, so they grab one from the counter and hand it to Derpy. He hiccups and looks surprised for a few seconds, then wipes at his eyes and snout with the back of one paw before taking a bite. Now happy again, he waddles back down the hallway to the bedroom, eating his donut before resuming his nap.
After that, Witchchylde manages to clean up the dropped egg and scramble the rest of them properly in a pan instead of on the floor.

Mdom:
As you were starting on the oatmeal, the destracting wailing of Derpy almost caused you to spill the everything. Thankfully it didn't last long and the oatmeal, though possibly slightly over cooked, turned out pretty good!
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 02:58 PM  
The Magic Number
I have... a ton of egg cartons and no clue what to do with them. Anyone need some extra soundproofing?
Oh. Maybe I can use them as a tea infuser. Let's try to steep tea.

Veshora cuts one carton apart and pours hot water into one of the pieces. It turns out a stupid idea, as the water softens the paper. She nevertheless shrugs it off as a learning experience - after all the kettle stunt worked out brilliantly. Grabbing a dishcloth she cleans the countertop and then searches for an actual tea ball to put the leaves in.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 04:15 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #41  
Veshora:
Too bad the egg carton tea strainer idea didn't work. But after a lot of foraging, you find a small stash of tea strainers in assorted shapes and sizes. You also find a lot more tea. Seems like, despite how it appears, Kaderin does love tea almost as much as coffee.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 06:59 PM  
A*DIC*TED
I'm going to try the VERY ill advised task of grinding coffee beans... just quietly scoop them into the grinder and... man I wish I had my mortar and pestle with me.

Aaaand I rolled a 1... why am I not surprised. Sorry guys!

Of course the coffee grinder is INCREDIBLY LOUD!!!!
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 07:08 PM  
Writer
Default   #43  
...you could ask Vesh for soundproofing next time XD
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 07:16 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Mekatra:

There is a soft, almost imperceptible, vibration in the ground. It happens again. And again, getting slightly stronger each time. You glance at the counter and see a rippling effect in a glass of water. It triggers a flashback to that popular dinosaur movie that came out decades ago. The vibrations keep getting stronger. The dishes on the set table begin to rattle with each heavy step. Then they stop. You slowly turn your head to the doorway. Derpy is standing there, his bright blue eyes glaring right at you. You hold completely still. Unfortunately, Derpy isn't a t-rex. He can see you. With a deafening shriek that has the pitch of a compy, but the volume and duration of the t-rex, he launches himself at you and clings to your leg so tightly that nothing will get him off. It is so disruptive that everyone spends the next hour trying to calm Derpy and get him back to sleep.

"Oh no! Evewyone has to wait 60 minutes to twy another task!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 07:21 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #45  
OOOH NO! Derpy I'm so sorry! Shhhhh, hush little dragon, don't you scream, I think they filled some donuts with whipping cream. And if that whipping cream goes sour, we'll all try again in about an hour.

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 10-25-2018, 07:26 PM  
Truthwatcher
I am literally silent-laughing so hard that I'm tearing up because I didn't actually think that the loudest possible task would be failed so well. XD
Especially with the odds of success being so high.
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 07:30 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #47  
I am too lazy to figure out the game so I'll take a nap while y'all cook me food
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 10-25-2018, 07:35 PM  
A*DIC*TED
If you're going to fail, fail spectacularly? I think I'm going to switch to one of my other sets of dice after this haha

Old Posted 10-25-2018, 07:36 PM