Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #81  
*thumbs up* Jared will play certain games if viewers want him to (like Darkened Skye) but he will straight up tell people 'I'm only in it for the story, I'm not going to bother trying to get everything.' But there are plenty of things he refuses to play more of, like that one game that supposed to be about picking up chicks, but its really bad and not really realistic because its like all rich people and stuff. Not to mention in the second one he 'gets revenge' against Jared for criticizing his game by launching a missile at the youtube convention where Jared is 'at'...which totally is face palming worthy and not worth money in my opinion. Not to mention he illegally used Jared's name and another person's name in the game without permission. And I think they might have set up a 'kill' revenge in the game for the other person as well.

Old Posted 12-08-2018, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
That guy needs to face charges. **shakes head**
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-08-2018, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #83  
Yeah, the guy is seriously crazy. Anyways, I'm in a very killy mood now and looking forward to playing warframe to vent some frustrations.

Old Posted 12-08-2018, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Did you satisfy your digital bloodlust?
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-09-2018, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #85  
I'm going to say not really because things got worse today. .-. So its back again, going to do more killing after I'm done venting to friends.

Old Posted 12-09-2018, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
I'm going to say not really because things got worse today. .-. So its back again, going to do more killing after I'm done venting to friends.
You should add me as a friend on WF; I can help kill things.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-10-2018, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #87  
Sure, my warframe name is ml1201, if you get a chance to first add me, if not, what's your name?

Old Posted 12-10-2018, 04:15 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Guys, take a selfie together and post it!

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-10-2018, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #89  
lol, I'll try to remember to do that. :3

Old Posted 12-10-2018, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Arcturnal. I won't be able to play for a few weeks, due to being at my parents' place.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-11-2018, 02:36 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #91  
I can still send you the friend request in the mean time though. ^^;

Old Posted 12-11-2018, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Yeah! Best cheap aft Christmas present ever. Beats the cellphones I've been giving out on KofK hands down. XD

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-11-2018, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #93  
I quit playing on there. x'D Fern never really did things to improve the clothing on there, and Starkad never even bothered finishing the combat system that was previewed for over five years, and even Fern at one point admitted he didn't want to work on it because he only likes working on short projects. Like the event ones they always do.

Old Posted 12-11-2018, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Those're flagging too. But I stay because I have a story for my avatar, and I like my wild knuffel collection.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-11-2018, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #95  
Since I wasn't talking much in the forums I wasn't making any FP to add to my collection of wilds, and when I left they had dropped in quality. There were some that were never accepted previously for a certain reason, but then later on ones that were submitted that did the same thing were accepted, so that kind of bugged me as well.

Old Posted 12-12-2018, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Yeah, that last bugged me some too. But I like the little guys, so I stay. And get most of them by slave driving the official knuffel. >D

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-12-2018, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote