Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #97  
LOL omg yes XD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 02-20-2019, 05:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Played a little early yesterday in the wee hours of the morning. x]
I was in The Kingdom of Corona..trying to do the dancing mini game. xD I could only manage a combo of 11, because I'm an embarrassingly terrible dancer apparently hahaha, I'm sorry I was making Sora look like an idiot just skipping around other people because I pressed X instead of O. x'D Aaaaa so awkward!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-20-2019, 05:32 AM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
Default   #99  
I sUUCCKKKEEDDDDDD at that minigame. and the cooking one.
Razz | Pansexual | 30 | Genderfluid (She/He/They)!

Hooked on Final Fantasy XIV!
Old Posted 02-20-2019, 08:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
XD hahaha! I'm bad at cooking but somehow okay at the cooking minigames with Remy! The only kind of dish that irritates me to no end, is the damn egg cracking one! X} I can't ever seem to split the shell! The egg type is the worst.
Somehow I'm fine with the flippy flippy pepper grader one, the wine sauté one, and the chopping ingredients for like 30 seconds one. xD
Hahaha seriously Sora? You made a delicious meal by only chopping almost one whole onion??

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-20-2019, 02:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #101  
I'm the opposite. I'm great at cooking, but minigames are still annoying. XD
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-20-2019, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
x'D hahaha! They kind of are, but at least they're skippable for the most part.
Anyone gather and play the Classic Kingdom games for the Gummiephone? :]

Old Posted 02-20-2019, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #103  
I played the Classic Kingdom minigames in KHUx in order to unlock the Starlight keyblade. I stopped as soon as I did that. The games all suck.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-20-2019, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
My brother did that too. X'D Haha, but he never got it sadly.
I haven't actually tried them all yet, because there's too many other cool things to do, like, taking awkward pictures of the Disney characters following along! x3

Old Posted 02-20-2019, 10:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
Default   #105  
Yeah i did about the same. They're not fun so i kind of only did what was necessary.
Razz | Pansexual | 30 | Genderfluid (She/He/They)!

Hooked on Final Fantasy XIV!
Old Posted 02-21-2019, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
-u- I thought the picture taking and selfies was a little silly, but then again I think it's an appeal most young'uns can appreciate nowadays. (talks like an old person but behaves like one of the "young'uns" sometimes..)
At first I didn't really want to do the side stuff, since it wasn't too necessary for completing the story and advancing forward, but I couldn't help wanting to explore it a bit, and ended up liking taking pictures of the cool stuff around.

:D Well, most of them are for Moogle missions and Emblems, but I want to unlock all of Sora's little poses for a selfie. >x{ He only has two, but I don't know how to get more! Do I need to take pictures of all the emblems and stuff? :[ I'll totally do it if that's the case! >:{ And I'm trying...soooo hard not to just look up all the locations on the internet but-! <XD I'm not letting myself out of prideful determination, hehe. Though I know it's still frustrating me to no end. x{

Old Posted 02-21-2019, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #107  
I went back to working on my Lea cosplay. I found clay in the right color to make prop sea salt ice cream. XD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-15-2019, 04:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Probably a stupid question,
but is the prop ice cream heavier than the real ice cream? o.o

Old Posted 03-16-2019, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
(ignore this, if you don't care), kh3, kingdom hearts iii