Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #49  
Well, I did a Mukbang with some semi spicy Chicken Cup of soup stuff. I don't handle super hot stuff overly well so I'd fail ^^
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I'm such a wuss about hot stuff I wouldn't be able to do that challenge. I would tap out from the scent alone. T_T
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Default   #51  
Eating hot/spicy food is really good for you even though it is painful. When eating something spicy that mildly hurts and makes you sweat a lot, it actually cuts your stress levels almost directly in half. I cannot remember the chemical in your brain that releases when pain is happening, but a lot of that happens and then your stress lowers. Which makes sense, I mean in a country where many work in companies or offices with stressful deadlines and everything, no wonder a lot of the food is spicy. I love spicy food, I used to hate it but now I love it. I cannot however, eat spice like regular hot sauce and stuff. Way too much vinegar and not a lot of flavours. I like korean food, because as hot as the spice is there is a myriad of flavours within that spice and it makes me want to keep eating it. HAH!
WE ARE THE WEIRDOS MISTER!
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 02:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
What's your favourite ice cream flavour? Mine's oreo :)
I'm always a dude, no matter how my avatar looks! :)

See me at:

Syndrone: Neonriser
Flight Rising: Neonriser
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 03:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #53  
You guys are making me want Curry….. *wanders off to go get some*
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
I like Black Cherry, Raspberry Cheesecake, Mint Chocolate Chip and Strawberry

and Ew Curry
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #55  
Crystal if you don't like curry then you have never had GOOD Curry. It is warm, and spicy without being overwhelming and it have some kind of meat in it (I like Chicken), the bamboo sprouts are tender and the coconut milk isn't overpowering…… and I am now drooling.
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
I make chicken curry here at the house. Using Curry powder, ginger, chicken broth, chicken and then milk/flour to thicken it. I totally dislike the smell of Curry. makes me feel sick. *Bleh*
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #57  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
Crystal if you don't like curry then you have never had GOOD Curry. It is warm, and spicy without being overwhelming and it have some kind of meat in it (I like Chicken), the bamboo sprouts are tender and the coconut milk isn't overpowering…… and I am now drooling.
That sounds like Indian curry. I like Japanese curry, myself. The mild flavor variety is not spicy at all, but it's still very flavorful, and you can make it in a slow cooker. I like to make it with lamb, and if I could find a source, I'd make it with goat... Or maybe bison. I know where I can get bison meat. and elk. I like to experiment. and meat is tasty.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
I never tried Japanese Curry before. Indian yes...and that stuff looks, smells and tastes like vomit to me *Bleh again*
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Default   #59  
I adore Matcha icecream, as well as Ube icecream however my favourite has got to be cotton candy (the blue and pink one not the weird rainbow one, that one tastes like chalk).
On to the topic of curry, I LOVE ALL CURRY. As long as there is no Cilantro or Coriander in it I LOVE IT. (Cilantro and Coriander taste like I've downed a bottle of dishsoap, NO idea why so I cant eat it or I get incredibly ill.) Now you all are making me want Curry, and coconut water.
WE ARE THE WEIRDOS MISTER!
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 03:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
I never had Matcha ice cream but I *have* had matcha Pocky before. I know it's green tea flavor but it's weird like I'll eat one, not *really* like the taste but end up eating the whole box anyway XD.
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote