Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #17  
8D ah~! *Dives back down into the water to find something better! Swims back up and presents the beast with a dry and decorated strawberry shortcake*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 08:11 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Hmmmm….. *offers up blood of their enemies in a skull mug* Would this please the beast?
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 08:29 PM  
Writer
Default   #19  
The beast grabs Merskelly Metalien and throws them far away into the ocean. I'm no expert on nonverbal language whatsoever, but my interpretion would be "wait your turn".

Beast is mighty proud of its throw and ponders to try out for a baseball league. Meanwhile it celebrates the sporty success with some blood of their enemies in a skull mug.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 08:33 PM  
Rebooting....
Oho, in a feisty mood! Witchchylde finds a hidden garden beneath a tall stone tower and digs up, cleans off and comes to offer lovely fat radishes!
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 08:44 PM  
Truthwatcher
Default   #21  
Derpy claps gleefully and serves up a tray of raspberry tarts.

(Lol, whoops! Forgot which account I was on... XD)
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 08:51 PM  
Icy Footed
@~@; *is shaken up from being thrown into the sea, and misplaces the offering* oeyhrrm...*in a daze, accidentally offers up a tough tuna with a boot over it's face.*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 08:51 PM  
Writer
Default   #23  
Unfortunately the beast doesn't seem too fond of lovely fat radishes. Maybe they just don't go well with blood. Or baseball.

@Kaderin: wanna count this for Derpy or yourself?
Anyway, the beast munches the entire tray of raspberry tarts. Sharing food doesn't seem to be one of its virtues.

The beast glances at the tough tuna in confusion, and finally decides to challenge the fish to a boxing match. The tuna proves to be tough indeed, but after a suspenseful and memorable fight the beast scores the last hit. They part as friends and decide to hit the clubs together next tuesday.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:17 PM  
Truthwatcher
Lol. We'll count it for Derpy.
XD
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:19 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #25  
How about a vanilla cupcake with cherry jam filling?
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:28 PM  
Jellosexual
I put on my ninja suit and steal the blood of Tiva's enemies in a skull mug
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:32 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #27  
*counts carefully*
Right then! While dodging the attentions of a wizened witch who wants payment for her radishes, Witchchylde acquires some of those pretty foil wrapped chocolate oranges that fall apart in slices when they are unwrapped.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:37 PM  
Icy Footed
o-o; *has witnessed the fight of the century between the beast and the tuna* o//-//o; Uhm-! *shakes off the new memories made and offers the beast what I was snacking on while watching them battle, crunchy crunch cereal!*

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:40 PM  
Writer
Default   #29  
Vanilla cupcake with cherry jam filling gets a close encounter of the third kind with the beast's stomach.

I do not know who Tiva's enemies were, but such a brazen theft turns mdom into the beast's enemy. The beast exudes glowing rage. Better watch your back, mdom, because the beast will hunt you forever... or at least until you bribe it with another treat. Pengore however approves of your hazardous move.

Meanwhile, the beast indulges in some comfort food. What goes better with ice cold revenge than foil wrapped chocolate oranges that fall apart in slices when they are unwrapped?

The beast sniffs at Merskelly Metalien, but the crunchy crunch cereal doesn't interest it right now.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 10:21 PM  
Jellosexual
Oh shoot! I don't want to make the beast angry... all I have is grilled cheese tho
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 10:25 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #31  
*steals a Chocolate Orange Segment from the Beast* Sorry Love but these are the Bee's Knees. Speaking of which what about a box of Chocolate Covered Cherries fill with Rum?
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 10:30 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Trying really hard to befriend the beast, Derpy offers a heaping bowl of warm blueberry cobbler.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 10:48 PM