Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Lightbulb Storytime With Galla! Can You Put Me To Sleep?   #1  
I've been working nonstop around the clock to get this event to you, my beloved users, and now it is time for me to rest.

Unfortunately! I cannot sleep without a bedtime story!

Which is where you all come in.

Rules
  • Write a story for one of the following prompts!
  • Submissions can be posted in thread or in PMs.
  • You can write as many stories as you'd like, for whichever prompts you like.
  • Galla will reward you with 5,000 Webs for submitting your first story, and another Web for every word in every story you write!
Story Prompts
  • Once upon a time, there was a spider and a bat...
  • It's Nox Nocturnalis! A night for remembrance, and feasting, and the occasional spook. But what do you do on a night like Nox?
  • An epic tale of the mighty hero, Death by Mirrors, here to save the world!
  • One stormy night, a Stabbsworth was all alone in the artist's room, when all of the sudden there was a noise...
  • Is romance afoot between our very own Galla and... the hungry beast!?
Old Posted 10-29-2022, 07:20 AM  
I Am Tam
This probably won't fit in, but it's the only scary story I've made.

A lonely wanderer once parked his space ship on an out of the way world and went for a walk. He saw beautiful, abundant fields, and lovely orchards, but all the houses looked like fortified prisons. He wondered about this, but went inside one of these homes when invited by the farmer who lived there. Once he was inside, the farm family told him that he wouldn't be able to get back to his ship before dark, and that it was not safe on any account to be outside after dark because then those infected by the ghost plague came out and hunted.

The traveller was skeptical, but agreed to spend the night at the family's home. So, after an excellent supper, he followed the farmer, his wife, and two teenage children into a thick walled inner room and watched as the door was barred. He was offered a bed, but told that the lights had to remain on all night, or the infected would be able to enter.

Within moments of nightfall, the speakers connected to the outside of the house started picking up unsettling sounds, which soon became the cries of a baby and the frantic screaming of a woman saying that her car had broken down and to please let her in before the monsters got her. The farm family, pale faced, shook their heads and barred the way as the traveller started to his feet, explaining that it was an infected ploy.

So passed the terrifying night. In the morning, the inner room was opened, and the farm family gave their guest a wonderful, bountiful breakfast. As he ate the traveller asked why the human folk didn't just leave the planet. The farmer replied that no one came this way anymore because of the plague, so the uninfected were trapped. The traveller offered to take the farm family away with him so that they could try and find help for their neighbours, and the family eagerly accepted.

They boarded the ship, which took off and headed toward the nearest space station. That downshift, the farm family would experience darkened rooms for the first time in their lives.

That downshift, the traveller woke to hear the sound of a baby crying outside his bedroom door.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Last edited by Tam I am; 11-01-2022 at 10:16 PM.
Old Posted 10-30-2022, 02:33 PM  
Jellosexual
Default Prompt 5   #3  
Under spoiler tags because I feel it's going to be long
Old Posted 11-03-2022, 12:54 AM  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
Under spoiler tags because I feel it's going to be long
wow... beautiful... i'm so moved!

that's gonna be 5,000 webs for your first story, and... my count is 1,040 words, bringing your total up to 6,040 webs in one go!!! incredible!!!

Old Posted 11-03-2022, 01:14 AM  
Wanderer
Default   #5  
200% enhanced by the fact that chrome for some reason has decided it doesn't want to display most symbols, especially (?) on Tris, *and* the fact that the name turned from most question marks in the original post, to boxes when quoted.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-03-2022, 02:50 AM  
It Won't Stop
oh it absolutely is enhanced by that lmao

Old Posted 11-03-2022, 03:10 AM  
Writer
Default   #7  
Yep, and by breaking the fourth wall.
Awesome story!
Old Posted 11-03-2022, 03:24 AM  
Jellosexual
yaay I'm glad you all like it ^^
Old Posted 11-03-2022, 01:15 PM  
I Am Tam
Default   #9  
I'll just go slink off with shame.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-03-2022, 10:53 PM  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam I am View Post
I'll just go slink off with shame.
Yours is a good story!

Unfortunately, it does not follow the rules.

Old Posted 11-04-2022, 01:49 AM  
I Am Tam
Default   #11  
See, I just needed to know that! (though I'd suspected it already)

Also, please forgive me if I sound weird. I'm exhausted, and the neighbours are not cooperating with the need to nap.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-04-2022, 10:14 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Once upon a time things happened and then all of a sudden Galla fell asleep the end
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 11-14-2022, 05:32 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #13  
you can make me a story that short, but it still has to fit one of the prompts, lol

Old Posted 11-14-2022, 07:29 PM  
I Am Tam
Once upon a time there was a spider and a bat, but Galla ate the one and dolly hugged the other and then went to sleep.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-16-2022, 03:21 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #15  
Wow! Incredible! The highs! The lows! The climactic ending!

That'll be 5,000 webs for your first story, and an extra 26 webs for each word, bringing you to a total of 5,026 in one go! Congrats!!!

Old Posted 11-16-2022, 03:26 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Once upon a time, there was a spider and a bat they were both single and looking to mingle so they both went on Trispminge it’s a dateing app. So the spider and bat hooked up and went on a date. Oh and guess what date it just so happens to be……
It's Nox Nocturnalis! A night for remembrance, and feasting, and the occasional spook. But what do you do on a night like Nox? Well the perfect thing to do on a lovely occasion is to get freaky and make babies. Nine long months later is the birth of little Galla. Now y’all know Gallas secret to success in life is being half spider and half bat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 11-17-2022, 07:39 PM