Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default   #17  
Well then, welcome to Trisphee where - as you have noticed - an event is going on right now and it shall help deck you out in stripper attire should you ever have felt the desire for a job change. As Toho already mentioned before, mdom is everywhere. So perhaps you will still be able to stalk her at work. If not, there's probably a XoGizmooX to follow instead. Do you need any pasties?

We have actual plans to rename our tabs to less obvious descriptions. Where's the fun in people finding games with one click?! Sooner or later newbies will stop asking where they are, which shall further be recognized as the first sign of apocalypse. But you are doing a great job to keep the old traditions alive. Therefore I am going to grant you an answer both obvious and useless (because already resolved): Click on the tab labeled "Games" which you find between the "Inbox" and "Donate" tab. You're welcome.

It may delight you to hear there's no "No Bears at Trisphee" rule. In fact we encourage bears to come out of the closet. This community strives to include everyone and provide a safe space for all orientations, genders, AIs and creatures.

Since you mention pings and drag, do you come from Pantheon? If so, did you already get all required vaccinations?
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Ah, that makes sense. If the items don't layer over each other, you won't see a difference!
Thanks. It was a bit weird, but I chalked it up to being new. It will probably make more sense when there are more items to play around with.
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #19  
Speaking of which — what’s your style? What sort of items are you into?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i'm also everywhere between the hours of 12 (lunch) to either 1 or 2 am, or midnight in GMT.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #21  
Vaccinations? Uh... I most def did NOT come from Pantheon in that case. *cough cough*

Seems like I have quite a few pasties already. They are very nice, and the variety is fantastic! Should have added more to be honest. Triangles, stars, circles and tassels are something that seem to be lacking, but perhaps more boxes need to be opened.

The no bears in the house rule was odd for sure. Seeing as this was a fully Russian household. Hm... But perhaps this is why I am looking for my mother! Was not allowed in the house. The bear heads are adorable. Going to be saving up for the Blind and Many Faces ones after opening up this egg.

Espy - Style? Erm... that's a bit of a difficult question. Each site is a wee bit different and it takes a while to figure out what items jive most with me. But if anyone is gracious enough to buy me an Éléphant dans la Pièce... Just kidding, just kidding. That thing is wildly expensive. Probably going to be a goal to reach at one point.
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
there's no triangle / star / tassel / circle pasties. you could request some if you wanted to, in the item request thread.

i would like to buy the dang elephant, but, y'know, practically impossible right now given that i ought to get more body stuff.

Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #23  
Or I can just request on here and hope someone listens?!
But honestly, I'm sure the staff are aware of the lack of tassels and star pasties. Don't need to stress them out over such a big miss. There are bigger things to request! Like chest beating apes and Godzilla knockoffs.

Yeah. That's one item that is good to have as a goal. Then when you reach the goal you use all the aurum to buy other items on your wish list in a single round.
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Yep, sounds legit. Your immigration papers and health certificate will be ready soon. Meanwhile enjoy the event and I'll seek through my inventory for some junk to unload precious gifts to make the newbie feel welcome here.

Russian households sure can be odd sometimes. But I'm fairly certain they still loved you, even if they kept you in a kennel. And I wish you the best of luck in your quest to find your mother! By now this site is old enough indeed so you could stumble across a long lost relative.
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #25  
ngl, i don't think we have any common pasties anyways? would be nice to get some, plus they're pretty small items.

Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
HEY many users are like, everywhere, but sometimes they change usernames (like you, anonymous OK), or they have a life and aren't active like, everywhere. Don't single me out ok, ok.

other than that, welcome to trisphee!! If you're into rainbow items, woohoo! This is your site. Also your site for odd shit. Also your site for odd users.
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #27  
You may keep your junk gifts. I've never been very good about accepting gifts. Giving them is one thing, accepting them is like... It's like an act of war in my family. But thank you for the kind thoughts.
Swear I'm not from Pantheon. You won't even find my user name on that site! Hahah! I totally didn't create a brand new username (poorly at that) to sneak in here undetected. (probably doing a lousy job at that.)

Voidbarker - Judging by the amount everything costs on this site, the small items will go for like... hm... 700 a pop! Just for one pastie to cover one nip. The other will cost 850.
There does seem to be some sort of tassel item though. On a purple bra or something.
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i'm also around everywhere around here too, mostly because of boredom.

doubt it, there's items that are around 85 aurum a pop, though it probably depends on how much work has to be done on the item.

Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #29  
Heyo mdom.
You are correct. There are many people who float around the sites and keep their user names, not just you. It's just that you are the one who stands out since you manage to post on all the sites at once and have a semi high post count everywhere. Your avatar on here is amazing by the way. This is really the site for it to stand out!

Voidbarker - true. It wouldn't make sense to sell them for more than 100 to 200. Even these event ones wont be going for a lot in user shops. There are so many being pumped out! Goodness, it's like this site is trying to tell us something.

Death by Mirrors - are you trying to start a war here with your gifting? Because that's what you'll have on your hands once I get enough currency. It might take a while, but that's even better. BAM! Right when you least expect it.
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've always loved a good fight... ^_^
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #31  
Oh I see. Well, as long as you're ready for when I'm ready. We can set up a proper fight in the future. Maybe make an event out of it and get some random by standers up in this mess.
And I'm talking about a gift war. Which will have to happen when there's something to gift from me. lol

Thanks for the items. I'm excited for the rabbit mask. (Also before I accept the trade, would you like anything in return?)
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
I was born ready.

Also I feel honored to receive sprinkles from a cake. Thank you!
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote