Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default What is your most amount of consecutive hours have you played a game?   #1  
I'm curious. The most consecutive hours?

Mine was 6 hours. .__. I was young, first got Ocarina of Time collectors edition for the gamecube. I loved the game.

I mean... I can't be the only one here lol.
Ruff..
Old Posted 01-10-2017, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Consecutive hours? I'm pretty sure I've done 18 at some point in my history, and it wouldn't surprise me if my record was as high as 22 back in college.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-10-2017, 01:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #3  
Wow, My eyes would hurt. I couldn't do 18 hours lol.
Ruff..
Old Posted 01-10-2017, 01:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I do 18 hours in front of a computer screen... fairly often? Not usually doing the same thing the whole time, not anymore, but between work and pleasure it's not that unusual to have days where I get up, get on the computer, and don't put it down for more than food and bathroom breaks until bedtime.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-10-2017, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #5  
When Pokemon came out in the 90s on game boy I played Pokemon Yellow from start to finish in I believe like 10 hours completing the game ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 01-10-2017, 01:49 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I daily try to spend at least 3-5 hours playing a day. When I have a really good amount of time off I have done overnights gaming also XD
The most would probably be somewhere around 15-16 hours straight minus potty breaks. Any sort of game, from sims (which I find fun to play drunk oddly) to oblivion, even to flash games off kongregate XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 01-10-2017, 02:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #7  
Umm...I think when I used to play Maplestory AGES ago (I haven't played in almost 5 years), I probably had a couple of 10-12 hour nights.
Usually anymore, I max out at about 2 hours of gaming.
Old Posted 01-10-2017, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I forgot about sims hahaha, I played sims for 4 hours straight without realizing it until my roommate mentioned it lol.I was so invested in the story.
Ruff..
Old Posted 01-10-2017, 02:04 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #9  
Sims is a dangerous game for me XD

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 01-10-2017, 02:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I got my sims moved to two homes and engaged, and tried for baby in one day. I love the outcomes lol.
Ruff..
Old Posted 01-10-2017, 02:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoGizmooX View Post
When Pokemon came out in the 90s on game boy I played Pokemon Yellow from start to finish in I believe like 10 hours completing the game ^.^
... HOW? O.o Yellow is like 30 hours long normally, and 18 hours is rushing it.

Old Posted 01-10-2017, 02:51 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassy View Post
I got my sims moved to two homes and engaged, and tried for baby in one day. I love the outcomes lol.
I recently saw a thing online about sim games and one gave me an idea.
So now I have 5 artists (4 now, I murdered one to make space for a child) and one caretaker/evil genius to keep track of them and make them food. XD

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 01-10-2017, 02:55 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassy View Post
I'm curious. The most consecutive hours?

Mine was 6 hours. .__. I was young, first got Ocarina of Time collectors edition for the gamecube. I loved the game.

I mean... I can't be the only one here lol.
Definitely more than 6 hours, probably 8 or 10, I would guess. Also Zelda: OoT, but on the N64. We had it rented for three days or so, so we sat down with a guide and burned through the whole thing.

I pretty much have the whole of it memorized but would still need a guide to find all the heart pieces and spiders. I can get enough on my own to get by, though.

I could sit down for an easy 12 hours now, on something like Skyrim or Morrowind. I played the same MW character for 10 years. I was awesome!
Old Posted 01-10-2017, 06:07 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
... HOW? O.o Yellow is like 30 hours long normally, and 18 hours is rushing it.
I may be a little off on hours it may have been 18 but it was under a day I didn't collect the Pokemon and complete the dex but I rushed through from start til the final gym and end credits then again I started with high level Pokemon too

As for other things I can do about a straight 12 hours of avi sites which I normally do daily (mixed multiple avi sites) chatting typeing playing games there and pets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 01-11-2017, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #15  
Quote:
Consecutive hours? I'm pretty sure I've done 18 at some point in my history, and it wouldn't surprise me if my record was as high as 22 back in college.
Me too. Half my lifetime ago, it was not uncommon for me to loose half a night or more on the old NES RPG games like that.

Most recently though, i have been known to get lost in Fallout 3 for more than 10 hours straight. Heh, but easily 12-15 hours overall, and i would take breaks from gaming to do housework and make meals and such.
Old Posted 01-19-2017, 11:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
I do 18 hours in front of a computer screen... fairly often? Not usually doing the same thing the whole time, not anymore, but between work and pleasure it's not that unusual to have days where I get up, get on the computer, and don't put it down for more than food and bathroom breaks until bedtime.
That...sounds about right for me, too. I wonder why I have slight scoliosis, hmm.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-19-2017, 11:55 AM Reply With Quote