Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #33  
of course there are! I'll send you a message okay? :)
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Nah, spiritual energy makes me better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 02-06-2013, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #35  
Twigg, okay. Thank you, dear. Your works have given me ideas and understanding.

Kaguya, well if spiritual energy makes everything all better... Then take all you want from me. XD
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
there is a specter after yours it seems.
Quote:

Old Posted 02-06-2013, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #37  
@kagu-chan: I think it's a good idea to send kami his way~ kami's an amazing artist.

@Tino:: lol, I was gunna go and throw in a joke. xD
like, "lemme be your model"
XD

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
o-o *stares at Kagu*

What is this place? *dazed*

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
My friend is looking for tips to help improve their art
Quote:

Old Posted 02-07-2013, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Haha, a specter? I have to see this.

Kamikaze... Hi, nice to meet you. Kaguya had said you could help with some advise with how to improve my art. As you can tell, I'm not the greatest at shadowing, nor boobies. Female chests give me a hard time ad they come out big, even if I mean to make them small as well as shading around them...
Old Posted 02-07-2013, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #41  
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
Just saying Hi and Want your opinion on my art.
As well, discussion on my art what could be changed and done, etc.
I know I'm not the greatest, as I am just trying out as of lately.
How I go at it is by drawing out the picture first, scanning it, and then outlining it and adding color and extras to the art.
Singles are done from oldest to newest, and couples are more recent.

Singles

First Piece
Second Piece
Third Piece
Forth Piece

Couples

First Piece
Second Piece
Third Piece

If you think I should have a shop on Trisphee, you can tell me, or just want to order a piece, that's fine. Though, you should PM me, if you want to order a piece.
D:

They look flat and the anatomy is meh, but nice attempts I guess, probably better than what I could do anyway. Maybe work more on your proportions and anatomy.

Old Posted 02-08-2013, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Keyblade, I have only been drawing people for 3 weeks now. My first attempt at it with out making stick people or bubble people. XD

Old Posted 02-08-2013, 09:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #43  
-blinks-

Boobs, hm? That is the fun part about drawing female's chests.. no one has the same style or preferences.. some people love to draw their females with huge boobs, samples in most of your animes, etc while some, like me, more prefer the smaller boobs.

But sometimes this also depends on a few other factors:

1} clothing style.. some types of clothes work well with smaller busts while other tops suit bigger busts.

2) pose.. sometimes even a smaller bust will look larger depending on the pose your female is in.. like if someone was looking down her top, etc.. also the same with a larger bust.

3) body shape, etc.. this one kind of explains itself..

Personally, it's all practice, I'll upload my WIP a bit later for you to see my style. :3
Old Posted 02-09-2013, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Clothing styles and body shape I understand and get, but of course when it comes to boobies, they end up big. I try drawing them small and erasing and such, but once I get to the computer, big boobies.

Also I guess it could be the shading and such, like where on the chest do shading come out. It is difficult, yet I'm willing to learn.

I would like to see how it works and such, like in detail where the shade should be make, etc. I know of the light and everything, but when the boobies come into play, it's difficult on how to shade around them and shape them with the light.

Of course, I would like to see a bit on your work, prehaps get a few ideas on it and be able to make to switch. Make my boobies not seem as big and huge. XD

Old Posted 02-09-2013, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #45  

Here's a wip of mine at the moment. :3 Would that be the size of boobies you want? Cause I find once I start shading certain areas, the size changes. What may be too big, actually turns out to be just right.

Also, if needed, I'll go and grab some tutorials.. my art is done straight on computer.. not by hand but I have found tutorials to help with both.
Old Posted 02-09-2013, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
That's actually seems a hell of a lot smaller then my big boobies I make. I actually like that size better. XD

Old Posted 02-10-2013, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #47  
-chuckles- Let me find another sample. Not sure what your learning style is but I found glancing at other people's work to help me when I'm stuck on certain areas.

Also, if in doubt, ask another artist to look at the art. I use to bug my friend on another site with each piece and she was like, your getting good after pointing out things I needed to fix or not sure if there is thread like this but me and another group of people use to have a thread called 'Red Lines'. Basically people would post WIPs and someone would take the piece and using the red pencil on their choice of programs, hence the name red lines, they would mark suggestions on the WIP for the artist to fix certain areas. The artist didn't have to go with the suggestions, merely it was to show what could be improved and all.

and on that note, I found these so I'll use them as my samples.. since I can't go back and edit them no more, I can be like.. o 0 my style was crud back than and feel totally fine about it..

The actual WIP.. I usually never keep WIPs but in case, kind of glad I did.. and glancing at it, the chest without any shading details does look bigger than I intended it to be.. This was one of the small sketches I had done of my OC, Chloe back when I wasn't sure what the hell the poor girl looked like... and there is no way she has a big chest..

The end result.. after adding in the shading and other small details, also remember.. unless your drawing the character naked.. how the clothes lay around the chest could also make the chest appear bigger than the actual size cause unless the girl is wearing tight ass clothes that are hugging her boobies like pythons..

Hope that helps a little bit. And as promised:

^ ^ This tutorial shows some more boobie samples but cause it's basically about how to draw females, might aid you more.
Last edited by Dawn; 02-10-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Old Posted 02-10-2013, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Oh, okay. I understand how things are. It is a bit easier to understand and learn visually, like me. ^.^ Chest do seem hard, to make small still, but I believe with more practice, I'll have them small and a decent size that other's would like.

Old Posted 02-10-2013, 12:33 PM Reply With Quote