Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default OPEENNNN /request   #1  
a large oc request.

o uo
Last edited by ~love; 05-20-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old Posted 03-16-2012, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Payment

-little aurum BD
And my inventory as huge and expensive as it is! :'D

Last edited by ~love; 05-20-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 12:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #3  
The artees.

Last edited by ~love; 05-20-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 12:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
RULES

Besides the TOS and other rules you ought to know.

▀_______ Always price yourself or have some sort of price range/idea unless it's a freebie.

▀_______ I will not accept the trade/send payment before seeing a watermark or the art itself.

▀_______ Always always pay attention to the refs, they're there to help you, and please do not alter the outfits, change their skin color or etc. Under special Requests or if talked over with me of course is the exception.

▀_______ Unless a freebie, always send in the wip before you begin to line, so the rough sketch, and color. Pull directly from the refs provided please. If tradional, then do try your best. That way I can point out anything that needs to be added or changed. This way it saves you the annoyance of redoing something that's near unchangeable.

▀_______Pay attention to the facial structure, body type, age, personality and other things listed by them. If this applies to your style of course, chibis and the like are completely understandable.

FORM = MANDATORY TO BEING PAID

Code:
    Username:
    Samples: ( feel free to offer different styles and try to have multiple )
    Price/Items Wanted: ( for each style, at least a range and for each if you're willing to do multiple and please tell me the itme not the price and have me pic, I don't know prices )
    Time: ( just say month-wise if you're not so sure )
    OC(s): ( that'd you'd like to draw )
    I'll send in my sketch before I start to line and color the arts and wait for approval.
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 12:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #5  
INFORMATION
Excuse my copy and Paste.

▀_______These OCs are set in around medieval-ism time. There’s plenty of magic and well, fantasy creatures . So I would NOT suggest you say, put a car in the background or anything modern, it just wouldn’t make sense lol.

▀_______I LOVE creativeness and artistic freedom like no tomorrow, but please do NOT alter their outfits! Once I get enough art, I will be adding new outfits, but that’s solely for me please <3

▀_______If you have ANY questions, do please drop me a message! Quote or PM is all fine with me.

▀_______When you read through my OC’s profiles, you may notice some odd words you know NOTHING about, eh? No problem, check out the “Key Terms” below this to get a look into what they mean.

▀_______Be sure to read the basic info on the pages, like the age and body type and such, you don’t have to bother with the bio if you don’t care for it. It’s just there to help you. If you ever want me to elaborate on any character do please ask! I love talking about them c:

KEY TERMS

Include information such as "grakes" and "pets" and all other weird words you find in here lol.
click here

PREFERENCES

I love all styles of art, traditional, chibis fullbodies all of it! Sketchy, clean, colored black and white or shaded they all are awesome. My only caution towards traditional art is the colors can't always match up, the scanning kills the color or no scanner altogether. Though I do love me some good traditional don't get me wrong, and because of the medium it's fine if the colors off some.

I don't care too much for super simple chibis, though I might be interested in them for the simple characters like Jofranka, but otherwisseee. ;;
I don't care for base, animated or doll art either.

SPECIAL REQUESTS
CHECK HERE
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 12:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
And this is here in case I need something here. Um. yes.
Reserved!
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 12:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #7  
And now I should be open!
Plesae go ahead and chat here with me and offer your arting skills * u*
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 12:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
o__o You've some really nice OCs. -ponders drawing Stal/Milosh/Cinddro/Incai/Tony/Xor/Yetna-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-20-2012, 12:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #9  
Haha thank you! xD Ehe, you're considering my guys xD
Cindro Yelna Tony and Incai don't get much art ; u ;
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
holy shit what a big set of prerequisites to have to meet and fill X'D
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #11  
My main problem with drawing OCs is that I don't...use...color.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-20-2012, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
@choco
xD It's not much really, it's just please try and follow the refs and send wips. It's just I've had so much currency on a lot of sites wasted because some artists just wanted to rush through. I've been quitting alot of sites, and I want to get the best of what I can get from what I don't use anymore! ; u ; Tis all. = u =

@espy
you mean you just do sketches or lines? I don't mind ouo~~
I buy sketches/lineart just as much as colored, as long as it's of quality I like~~
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #13  
Erm...define "sketches" >.>

I work completely in pen, so...recent-piece-of-crap-that-burned-me-out.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-20-2012, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
OH YES I LIKE
Sketches are sketches? o uo?
I don't know what more to... define it as... D:
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 01:28 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #15  
well i /guess/ but artists like me who can whip up a work in two hours and don't believe in play-without-pay it is a /lot/ you basically are asking to be there every step of the way which limits the artists window of work if they move faster than a snails' pace
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
What do you mean play without pay? You mean that I ask for wip? I'm not sure what you mean xD; I don't mind having a large watermark on it, the wip can be rough and still have the guidelines as far as I care, I'm just trying to see the features that they will have really. I have commissioned artists that didn't want to send wips, just as long if they forgot/added something that wasn't needed I asked them to fix it before I acceptd teh trade, while the watermark still there. I think that's what you meant?

And well, I've been commissioned on the same terms for someone else, and I personally like to see that the commissioner is satisfied with the artwork they get then try and get it done as quickly as possible, not saying that's how all artists are of course!
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 01:48 PM Reply With Quote