Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Time Lord
Default Meal Routine   #1  
So I've been looking at the kind of food we have in my cupboard and my refrigerator. And it got be wondering what others eat. So what do you guys have to eat?

When do you eat your breakfast?
What is in your breakfast?
When is your Lunch time?
What do you eat for lunch?
When is your dinner?
What do you usually have in your Dinner?
I've just come back to Trisphee.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 07:37 AM Reply With Quote  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
These terms for eating also contain different meanings for people. Like breakfast is the first meal they eat after waking up, or a meal they eat in the morning. I consider it more of the former, cause I wake up normally at 8pm my time, and I'll eat whatever my parents had for dinner as my breakfast.
My lunch is normally at 2am, and I try to eat a Caesar salad.
Dinner is normally any time after 7am for me, and it can be anything, I've had pizza, hamburgers, steak, bacon & eggs, a chicken biscuit from McDonalds, or a donut.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 07:48 AM Reply With Quote  
I killed the muffin man. OMNOMNOM
Default   #3  
I'll just say what/when I eat on the weekdays because I eat differently on the weekends. ^_^

For breakfast I usually eat at 7 am and I will have a bowl of cereal or an egg or toast and usually an apple. For lunch which is 12:30 ish I will have a sandwich, juice, fruit, and a snacky thing like a granola bar or apple sauce. For supper/dinner I usually eat anywhere from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm and what I eat varies a lot, I usually have roasted vegetables or salad and either rice or bread and some kind of protein like meat or lentils. x3 Like... I'll have tilapia with seared tomatoes, peas and a piece of bread.

I also will usually have a glass of milk before bed because I don't have enough dairy during the day. >_>

Dem is Lucid's Waffle. <3
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
I graze through out the day because my body isn't used to square meals a day and if I went on a diet of 3 square meals a day then my body goes into famine mode which means my metabolism slows down and I don't lose the weight. It's basically what I can afford at the moment and where it's accessible.

Basically I need to replenish my energy bar more frequent than most people.

Mostly I would eat sugary cereal and maybe a 2 liter of fizzy drink (regular). And some how I don't have type 2 diabetes. Never done any health blood work at all and my hormones are already out of whack from the beginning.

The only thing I have restrictions of is my salt/sodium intake. I NEVER add salt to anything (since their's already sodium in the food). And I walk basically anywhere so I burn off the calories (slowly).

My body is complex and confusing.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
I killed the muffin man. OMNOMNOM
Default   #5  
Echo:

Wow, that is very opposite from me. O_o I eat pretty healthy but I have salt in EVERYTHING because I have a freaky low blood pressure so my doctor told me to. >_>

Dem is Lucid's Waffle. <3
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 09:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
• Whenever I wake up or sometime almost in the afternoon.

• Anything really. Sometime my breakfast is bigger than dinner. I eat real foods for my breakfast most of the time. I need the energy to survive the whole day at school.

When is your Lunch time?
• 12 in the afternoon.

• My lunch is the same as breakfast and dinner.

When is your dinner?
• When I get from school and sometime 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, and even 11pm.

• Whatever I feel like eating. Mostly like Breakfast and Lunch.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Aigoo!
Default   #7  
it all differnse there is no routine and nothing I eat all the time.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dem View Post
Echo:

Wow, that is very opposite from me. O_o I eat pretty healthy but I have salt in EVERYTHING because I have a freaky low blood pressure so my doctor told me to. >_>
I have low blood pressure, I just don't like salt

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 04-17-2011, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Marova Velenva
Default   #9  
Because of school, I may eat breakfast anywhere from 5am to 8am. It's typically comprised of the usual breakfast foods...eggs, biscuits, muffins and sausage. Sometimes I have cereal or poptarts. But I may switch to eating only fruits and light breads for breakfast because I simply cannot handle heavy foods shortly after waking up (not necessarily the morning time).

For lunch, I tend to eat around 11am-12pm. It could be anything...turkey sandwich, pasta, pizza. Cake. >o>;

Dinner...I eat sometimes twice a day. Lol. This is usually made up of like, 50% meat. Not having meat makes me irritable.

Now, during the summer things get really weird, because I wake up way later and go to sleep way later.

Я хочу быть с тобой.

Old Posted 04-17-2011, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Let's see...
If you consider breakfast what you eat after waking, lunch what you eat in the middle of your active period and supper what you eat a few hours before sleeping, then:

breakfast: at about 11pm-midnight and I usually eat some kind of sandwich because it's fast and quick xD - turkey, tunafish, chicken salad, ham or peanut butter on 9- or 12-grain bread because i freaking love break with nuts and shit in/on it. x) Roast beef with provalone cheese if I'm treating myself (and I remember to get some) - lots of vegetables on it, more vegetables than meat - tomatoes, spinach (I don't like iceberg lettuce xP), sprouts, cucumbers, pickles, black olives, carrot shreds...

lunch: anywhere from 2-4am, and if I have the time, a microwave Healthy Choice or some other kind of low calorie nuke meal
if not, a bag of sun chips and water (or a package of chocolate donuts and a coke xD I can't be good all the time)

supper: anywhere from 7-8am and if I'm not tired, I'll get cottage cheese, fruit (if they have pineapple) and an English muffin with butter from the cafe at work. (OR if it's omelet day, one with sausage, tomatoes and mushrooms >u> mmmmm)

if I'm too tired for that, then sometimes I'll go get a sammish from Subway on my way home.. I need to stop that though, cos I keep wanting to get the baaad sammishes lol...

sometimes I don't get these meals though cos of work being work x_x
And I -try- to eat between them a little bit, like a small container of sunflower seeds or an orange..

like right now I am really craving an orange but I don't have any ;_____;

of course some nights I just say fuck it and get a fried chicken sandwich and fries from Wendys or a chicken burrito from Taco Bell because I am TIRED and want someone to make my food for me xDDD need to stop thaaat

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 04-21-2011, 03:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Default   #11  
This seems fun to answer ^_^

- Whenever I wake up! 8D

- Whatever's in the fridge!

When is your Lunch time?
- 4-6 after i wake up! 8D

- Whatevers in my fridge that is meal-like

When is your dinner?
- Whenever mummy cooks food OwO

- Whatever she cooks! ahahahaha... usually something yummy. Staple, meat & veggies

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 04-21-2011, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote  
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
I'm not usually very hungry thanks to my medication, so I usually only eat twice a day and usually very small meals. It just depends on what my parents buy for food, which is usually not my cup of tea, or unhealthy.

Pretty much at least once a week I'm stuck with mac and cheese and I'm seriously starting to hate that meal lol

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Old Posted 04-22-2011, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #13  
Breakfast - 9:00 to 10:30 or whenever I wake up.
it's usually an egg sandwich with ketchup and hot sauce, Always with coffee
Lunch- is at 12 but I don't have it if I ate breakfast late in the morning :) either that or I'll eat at 2. which is usually grilled cheese sandwich w/ tomato soup or french toast.
Supper- 5 or 6. could be anything. Tuna sandwiches, spaghetti, lasagna, fettucine

I'm canadian I like my Tim Hortons. Which would make up most of my meals if I had my way :P

TL;DR - Caaarbs :))
Old Posted 05-04-2011, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
I'm not ever up for breakfast.. X__x
^^
When is your Lunch time?
errrmmm, depends on when I get up. usually it will be late like 1 or 2...
I've been eating a roast beef sandwich...it depends on what we have. Dx
When is your dinner?
usually I try to eat around 7..on like weekdays cause i always talk on the phone with my boyfriend around like 8, usually.
mehhh, my mom works again now cause we doin badly..I usually just have to find something microwavable or something. thank God we have food stamps currently.. or i'd be even more starved. _>

Art by panda..
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #15  
I eat dinner every day and then graze the rest of it. xp I wouldn't graze if I didn't get bored but man do I D:

Old Posted 05-19-2011, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
This is so gonna get me killed. I can feel it.

When do you eat your breakfast? ;; I dont?
What is in your breakfast? ;; Generally, I just drink a cup of coffee, and then I'm on my merry way. xD
When is your Lunch time? ;; I usually don't eat lunch, either. Lmao.
What do you eat for lunch? ;; If I'm hungry, I'll usually have a few carrots, if not.. <.<... then I just wait till dinner.
When is your dinner? ;; Normally between 5 and 6 PM. Unless I'm not eating what my family is, and then I'll have it atound 7 or 8PM.
What do you usually have in your Dinner? ;; My dinner usually consists of chicken. Lots of chicken. AND BOCA BURGERS. And Veggies.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote