Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Derp
Default   #17  
If they're going out of the country, I expect for them to bring me back something. It's what I would do.
Right now, my sister's in Germany for six months. That's six months of time to find me something neat. >:[
Old Posted 01-27-2011, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Marova Velenva
I think it's stupid to ask if you don't want to actually buy anything. Just don't bother! If someone asks me and they are going somewhere that has things I like, I will tell them to find me something (like a HK bento set from Japan, or maybe stationery for example). But I don't really get a chance for this since I'm not really that close to anybody I know that actually goes anywhere cool. -.-

Я хочу быть с тобой.

Old Posted 02-03-2011, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #19  
I say: "Surprise me with something from them (a.k.a not the tourist center, but literally from the natives their. Well, if they're is natives. If not, no.)
Old Posted 02-05-2011, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
I see nothing wrong with it but I would just hope for their safe return lawls. D:

Art by panda..
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Lost in the forest
Default   #21  
I've actually never heard of anyone responding that way. If someone asks me if I want anything from their trip, I usually tell them yes...
/ Questing /
Insane Clutterbug & Creepy Lurker
Old Posted 02-08-2011, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

Once time someone asked me that and all I asked of them was to bring me a seashell from the beach. Cheap and easy, right? =D The other time was my mother, and hell yes I want her to bring me something. XD She would've bought me something anyway, so I told her I wanted something with a fish or dolphin.

If they're not family, it's usually the seashell if it's the beach, or "Nothing, unless you see something cheap that screams my name."
Old Posted 02-12-2011, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote