Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Magic
Default   #17  
I was told to do a 20 minute workout, don't over do it but if you work up a sweat it's a good thing, work at a pace that won't wear you out before the time is up.. and do it 2 to 3 times a week, leaving days to rest between them
it worked for me, as long as I kept with it, used an exercise bike or did as many sit ups as I could do... which was 20 then rest a bit then do 20 again, this was something I had to do every day... and give some rest because well if you do something like that when it isn't normal for you, it is possible to get cramps
the first thing I talked about though the bike 20 minutes at an easy to mid pace worked best for me
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 05:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
I wish you luck! You can do it!
I am also on my way to loosing weight! I'll keep you updated on mine.
I will be getting help from pills though.. Because I watch what i eat. I don't eat much in one sitting and i do a lot of work and such even have a 15 min work out and yet i still don't drop the weight. I got it because of the kids and keeping it because of stress.. So i hope the pills will help me..
Last edited by Delicious Nightmare; 01-19-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Default   #19  
-snuggles my lil Nightmare-

How are you hun?

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
I am good.. All the threads i was in died.. and well I was sad. I need to make aurum so i can buy more things before they go away..
how are you?
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Default   #21  
Sleepy.. lol. I'll kick start Tris Ink so we can chat.

Old Posted 01-19-2011, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Rose Prince
I said I was going to go on a diet once...and on that very day I said I was going to go on a diet I ate pizza, ice cream, chocolate, drank soda and coffee all in the same day.
Yeah..the word diet doesn't work for me XD LOL But its okay I guess, I need to work on getting muscle tone more than getting skinnier. I'm all flab and it makes me sad ;__;
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #23  
I walk like 1 hour a day and I'm not even loosing much. You should get your cadio going and eat less but eat frequently. Drink a lot of water, not just a bottle. Dancing will help tone your stomach, move your hip when you dance. Never or ever starve yourself! You can eat breakfast and lunch and some little snack in between and you can feel free to skip dinner, it will make a big different.
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 12:02 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
All I can say is listen or know your body, if you're in pain/vomit/faint during or after excerising just stop the excerise for the day or two for your body to rebuild itself and when you do some weight lifting the next day take a break from the weights for a day cause of sore muscles and you create muscles when your relaxing anyway. Then the next day, if you feel any better do some excerises.

Oh and don't go for a routine, keep the body guessing; that's usually gives you better results.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 01-22-2011, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
Default   #25  
I think it's fine if done sensibly instead of crashing. I'm trying to diet and have been for about a year now. I've lost a stone but have gained muscle so I've lost more than it sounds. It's still as hard as hell.

Old Posted 01-27-2011, 06:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
I lost about 25 pounds in roughly a month and a half? Two months? By cutting out soda, or at the very least limiting it to one can a day with a meal or something. Cut out snacking on junk food during the day, and exercise.

Dieting is okay, if you can stick with it, but my willpower is crap, so what I did was instead of denying myself foods that I love, I used portion control and just cut down on how much of that bad stuff I was eating, and starting eating more healthier stuff. During the week I'd eat plenty of healthy stuff, and then once I week I'd treat myself to like junk food, or got myself a burger or something as a personal reward. As for exercise, cardio is one of the best for burning calories, so fast walking/jogging is great for that. Maybe instead of casually walking home, you can jog or walk faster. Maybe try running since it sounds close by.

Also, water. Drink lots of water. And I should also mention, water.
Old Posted 01-28-2011, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #27  
25 pounds in 6 weeks? That's less than five pounds a week, which is a fairly reasonable rate for starting out.
Old Posted 01-28-2011, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Yeah, as much as one wants to just quickly shad off all those pounds, it's healthier to go at a pace of a few pounds a week.
Old Posted 01-28-2011, 09:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Collector's Item
Default   #29  
I also really wouldn't recommend diet pills, they can cause all sorts of problems if not taken correctly or taken too often. Also, I wouldn't recommend any of the fad diets, as they never work. There is also a weight loss program that ships you powders that you mix into a paste and eat, steer clear of those too. I know a woman who took them and it started to cause her hair to fall out.

If you want to lose weight probably the best thing for you to do is eat healthily. As in, eat a balanced diet. I'm not saying you have to cut out all sugars and fats, just to eat them in moderation. Exercise also will not only help you lose weight, but it will also make you generally more healthy.

Drinking water rather than juices and other beverages is also really good, not only for your weight and complexion, but also for your teeth.

That's probably the safest way to go about losing weight, but one diet that is really good is Weight Watchers. If you follow their plan and eat the ready meals and things that they prepare you can lose weight pretty rapidly, just it requires a lot of will power and a few people I've spoken too say it gets very repetitive after a while.
Old Posted 01-30-2011, 10:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
I drank a soda this week, ate McDonald's cuz I was out and about and I lost a pound this week, lol.
We don't have much snack food here..well its mainly a bag of chips but I can only handle so much salt.
Now that my hubby will be working, hopefully, I'll be eating really light and what not.

Old Posted 01-30-2011, 11:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #31  
I recommend weight watchers. I'm not on it but my mother lost a lot of weight and has maintained a healthy weight since.
Old Posted 01-30-2011, 12:40 PM Reply With Quote  
P-Peng Peng
I disagree about retail :/ I worked at a Kohls for a month and a half, and not changing ANYTHING ELSE I lost 10 lbs :<
Old Posted 01-30-2011, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote