MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #65  
"Eeeee! I wuv my new viwager!"

Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 03-10-2021, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
No, I mean the Nintendo Switch Online subscription that's $4 a month. o_O I have a My Nintendo account LOL XD

Oh that's cool! I'm just hoping I run into Avery on a mystery tour or get his amiibo card one of these days cause I want him on my island. ;-; I have him in New Leaf though.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-10-2021, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #67  
Huh. You shouldn't need a subscription. I don't have one and I can access dreams.
Old Posted 03-10-2021, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
That's odd. o_O

Anyway, Marina is Tier 1 and she's moving onto my island. 8D She was the first one I found on a mystery tour!

Old Posted 03-10-2021, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #69  
According to google, you'll have to upgrade from the starter tent to a house in order to unlock the Dream feature.

Had to google the characters. Avery looks so cool and Marina is adorable!

My main goal was to eventually get all cat villagers, but I think just pink and cute villagers is more Derpy's asthetic. XD
So we have 2 cats, 2 pink villagers, and an odd assortment of others. But Pecan has got to go. (Video clip coming soon to explain why..lol)

Update: Video of why Pecan needs to go:
https://youtu.be/-lpbTDelMeI

(Sorry for the garbage quality. I didn't have the patience to wait until Saturday to use the work wifi to transfer the good quality version from the Switch. XD)
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 03-10-2021 at 11:10 PM.
Old Posted 03-10-2021, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
According to google, you'll have to upgrade from the starter tent to a house in order to unlock the Dream feature.

My main goal was to eventually get all cat villagers, but I think just pink and cute villagers is more Derpy's asthetic. XD
So we have 2 cats, 2 pink villagers, and an odd assortment of others. But Pecan has got to go. (Video clip coming soon to explain why..lol)

(Sorry for the garbage quality. I didn't have the patience to wait until Saturday to use the work wifi to transfer the good quality version from the Switch. XD)
I have a house and have tried to use the dream feature but it says a Nintendo Switch Online subscription is required to visit dreams or to upload mine. :/ So idk....

I want at least one or two bear villagers, Avery, and the rest just ones I likely find on mystery tours that I like. XD Oh! And Toby once the Sanrio cards are out! Coco would be great too if I can find her. ;-;

I don't mind Pecan, though my favorite squirrel is Poppy. xD

The wiki confirms a subscription is required. You must be signed up for Nintendo Switch Online then somehow. o_O https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Dreaming

Last edited by KittyBeary; 03-11-2021 at 12:14 AM.
Old Posted 03-11-2021, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #71  
I mean....I'm not being charged/paying for anything so...? No subscription here.

Pecan has insulted Katt and all of Donut Isle! She must be eliminated! D:<
Lol.
We had a nice squirrel/chipmunk, Sylvania, earlier, but agreed that we're not forcing characters to stay unless they're special (like cats and Merengue), so she left us.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 03-11-2021 at 12:33 AM.
Old Posted 03-11-2021, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
That's weird. ;-; There's a 7 day free trial but after that there's a monthly fee. Local play doesn't require one though. Could that be why?
EDIT: Wait nvm, you can't access dreams via local play. Yeah I have no idea.

Bad Pecan. >:V Not everyone needs to look elegant or whatever.

Last edited by KittyBeary; 03-11-2021 at 01:06 AM.
Old Posted 03-11-2021, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #73  
I don't know. I mean, I can still use the dream function to both upload my island and visit Merskelly's, but we don't live near each other so idk. I honestly have no clue how it works. It just does. XD

Yeah! Bad Pecan! I mean, Derpy was literally running around dressed up like a baby duck the other day. If she doesn't approve of Katt's punk rock style, how would she react to that? No room on Donut Isle for those who take things too seriously! We like being silly and casual and having fun! We like sometimes dressing fancy and having tea parties, but we also like getting messy!
Lol
Old Posted 03-11-2021, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Well, I'm stumped. ._.

Oh no don't let Pecan see that. x_X

Old Posted 03-11-2021, 03:56 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #75  
"Imma cute baby duck! But Pecan won't look at me." Derpy pouts.

"Teehee! Beau is siwwy!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 03-11-2021, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
*random intrusion from a non player*

Eeee! Baby duck outfit YES. :D

*ducks back out*
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-11-2021, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #77  
Quote:

Whaaaa? I don't remember ever having villagers get into arguments like that. O.o

That said, I had to kick Peanut out, which was not an easy task because the game doesn't actually have any way to DO that. :/ Everything about Peanut just GRATED on me, especially her catchphrase that you can't change. (I miss that feature from older AC games...)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-11-2021, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Yeah, the only way to kick villagers out is basically to just ignore them and hope they'll say they want to move out when they do the thought bubble thing.

And you can eventually change villager catchphrases! It's just a long process in that you first have to become friends with them and then hope you get lucky and they ask you for advice/to change it.
Old Posted 03-12-2021, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #79  
Quote:
Yeah, the only way to kick villagers out is basically to just ignore them and hope they'll say they want to move out when they do the thought bubble thing.
Neglecting villagers doesn't make any impact on when they do that though. :(

Quote:
And you can eventually change villager catchphrases! It's just a long process in that you first have to become friends with them and then hope you get lucky and they ask you for advice/to change it.
You'd think that the "I don't like how [villager] talks" command would do something about it, but as far as I can tell that doesn't do anything at all.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-15-2021, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
"I have a Mario room!" Derpy jumps up and down in excitement.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 03-17-2021, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote