Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawtan View Post
Imagine if rather than fired, your manager did nothing. Then, gave them a raise around Christmas.

That's how my father has been managing things for a decade. The company now owes him over 200,000 dollars due to him keeping employees while refusing to pay himself. Add that he has my mother involved as free labor on taxes and financial work...and until recently had kept the person hired to do that (who was very mentally unstable and cited multiple times as a reason good employees left, because she made the office "like high school cliches") on out of fear she'd take him to court due to her disability.
Add a host of other things.

I think at some point "idiot" becomes "insane"
Can your father hire me?

I will try to do good things DX

I WILL DO MY BEST TO DO THE THINGS, WHATEVER THOSE THINGS ARE! XD
Old Posted 06-03-2016, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
i'll do all the things too!

Old Posted 06-03-2016, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #19  
Poggio… I can one up you

My previous Manger came from HIM, got promoted to run both HIM and Registration. She would repeatedly come in late, skipped meetings, called mandatory department meetings with less than 24 hours notice. When she was on call she would turn her phone off if she didn't want to deal with you. Fired over ½ of the department and then complained that no one would stay and we were all plotting to get her. Her productivity fell by 40% for half a year (Training new people, and temps… God all she would hire is temps for a while). Then she got a promotion to Director of both HIM and PR…
It is so stupid
Old Posted 06-04-2016, 03:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Heh. You wouldn't want that. Company is failing. Then there's his personality...

He's a contradiction.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Last edited by Lawtan; 06-04-2016 at 03:29 PM.
Old Posted 06-04-2016, 03:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #21  
@Tiva: I don't know if you still work there but I will tell you the same thing I tell my excoworker... GET OUTTTTT DB.. get out fast!
Old Posted 06-12-2016, 03:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Wow, that is so insanely stupid...
Uh, let's see. Ah yes, our neighbor. She has two kids, a girls at 19 and a boy at 14 or so. I think that's their ages.
Anyway, these kids roam WILD. The girl is out late with different men, she even took one here, who her mom didn't want her to see, when the mom was on vacation.
And the boy... Today, he had friends over. Mom was out in the garden (we have a house, but it's three apartments) and so were they. At first, they shouted and made noises to get her attention, but she ignored them. And guess what they did? THREW A FREAKIN' APPLE AT HER! It hit her in the back. And this was not an apple from the tree in our garden, this was a big, storebought one.
The woman came home, mom told her, and she brushed it off my mom was lying. Alas, she and the boy did come up and apologize. It's not the first time her kids misbehave, and it will NOT be the last.
The thing is, she doesn't do anything. She never tells them off, she never punishes them. Claims to have tried.
Oh, and the whole trio likes to play LOUD music after 10 pm. And party. A lot. And shout, and be rude. I hate them so much!
Old Posted 07-09-2016, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote