Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #833  
That new Ralph Breaks the Internet trailer has me excite. *u*

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-05-2018, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
I had vanilla soy milk with choco waffles and thats my awesome fore the day as well as binge watching anime.
Old Posted 06-05-2018, 10:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #835  
Season 4 of iZombie is finally up on Netflix!!!!
Old Posted 06-05-2018, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I finally got a bid on an item I'm selling on ebay. ;n; That always makes me happy. <3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-05-2018, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #837  
I finally got a major patch released on my Multiverse Sans ukagaka ghost project, and the feedback I've received despite having to put out a hotfix to fix a bug has been entirely positive. :D
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Co-worker gave me a slightly damaged avocado! (Sounds weird, I know, but it gives me something to snack on...)
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #839  
Not exactly this particular day, but am now 5 years post chemotherapy and no longer need to continue my cancer follow-up!
Old Posted 06-13-2018, 06:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Not exactly this particular day, but am now 5 years post chemotherapy and no longer need to continue my cancer follow-up!
Woo! That's seriously awesome!
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-13-2018, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #841  
Yay! That's great, Quiet!

Awesome: Derpy's birthday! And also met a woman at work today who cuts hair at one of the more affordable places in town and made me feel comfortable in deciding to give them a try. So hopefully will get a nice haircut tomorrow! (This is something I have been putting off for probably around a month, if not longer, because the anxiety of getting a bad haircut and of even just going to a place that I only have information based on mediocre Google reviews has just been overwhelming.)
Old Posted 06-13-2018, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Thanks guys! I still have to follow up on my other cancer, because I'm that person that gets two different varieties at the same time, but that one's easy enough to deal with.

Good to find a hair cut place, Kaderin. In an effort to save money I attempted to cut my hair myself and certain strands are still suffering for it. I discovered a family joint in the local Walmart that does a good enough job. I don't need styling, I just need managing and it does the job! Be brave!

Daily awesome: driving by the lake into town with the windows open, my sunglasses on, and a good song on the radio. :)
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #843  
Yeeeaaaahh....they screwed up my haircut. A lot. Despite many reference images that I brought in (seriously, I probably could have given myself almost the same haircut for free). But, it's whatever. So I look like a boy 50% of the time, so what?

Today's awesome: I get to wear my new dress to lunch with a friend in like 12 hours! Idk, it's not really THAT awesome, but birthdays have been pretty rough for the last few years, so gotta find the awesomes in the little things.
Oh, and also, Shade snuggled under my blanket and is curled up against the small of my back. He's such a lovey kitty...
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 02:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
My Diatomaceous earth arrived earlier than expected!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 04:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #845  
My boss is FINALLY moved into her own house a year after moving to Florida. She's FINALLY got enough shit set up that I can start working, which is fucking fantastic because both my BF and I have been unemployed....

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 06-21-2018, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
New daily awesome: I got hired on the spot at a skateboard shop. 10/hr

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 06-26-2018, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Default   #847  
I beat my first Pokemon game in at least a decade last night. I am very pleased.
Old Posted 06-26-2018, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
taco tuesdays!!

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-26-2018, 04:58 PM Reply With Quote