Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A good friend to talk to when things go to hell in a hand basket.
Default hijacking threads is this a good thing or not   #1  
Ok is hijacking a thread a bad thing or not. I was on this one message board with a question and I found someone beat me to the punch on answering the same question I had but mine had more info I needed to know and I didn't want to make another thread with the same subject and later on get deleted from a mod who later PM me saying I breaking the TOS rules for posting the same subject thread and it is a waist of space.
So I posted my question on the person thread a few min later someone posted saying I highjacked the person who created the thread and said other rude things as well about me which I don't dare repeat here. So did I do a bad thing or what?
Have you ever highjacked someone else thread and if so what did you do to fix it?

Please help me on my quest if you can: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7606
Old Posted 07-25-2014, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
I don't see how its a bad thing if yours had different information on the same issue. You need to go and tell that person that accused you hijacking a thread that a mod has already told you, you can't post the same issue and that yours is an elaboration.
Old Posted 07-25-2014, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote