Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

CHEEZBURGER?!
Default So Christmas.   #1  
Christmas this year was kinda boring just wake up look at the news on tv breakfast then do nothing but play.
though i did get a new laptop wich is great!
what did you get for christmas and also what did you do in christmas?
17 / Male / Single.
Old Posted 12-25-2012, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Well. I can't lie, I was rather disappointed. I got a pair of gloves. Which I didn't need. Though they are super cute. And that is all I got. I gave a whole lot this season. It's not that I was upset about not getting a lot, it's that no one took the time to think about me.
I feel like someone could have made a handmade x-mas card and that would been excellent!
Or some home made cookies? I don't know. I shouldn't complain - I could have gotten nothing.
It's just - I thought so hard about everyone else's gift and it's just a little depressing. *sigh*

Sorry I guess I just had to vent.
I've been in the hospital for a month!
Pneumonia. Complications and chest tubes.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 12-25-2012, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #3  
It's Quite Alright!
i'd give you a hug for christmas..(it's all i can affor x___x)
or cookies! :D
but merry christmas ;3 -huggles-
17 / Male / Single.
Old Posted 12-27-2012, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Precisely nothing on both questions. I just woke up, there was no one home (well, maybe my bro, but who cares?) and I booted up Bioshock 2 on my PS3. (Pretty much for the whole day).

Hurray.

Oh wait, I did get to eat steak that I haven't had for a while because my dad is diabetic and can't eat ... well... anything.

Basicaly, the same exact holidays (moar like, m'eh-rry christmas) I've had for the past... god knows how long. (Just change Bioshock 2 for whatever else it was at the time) But I don't really care, I'm used to being alone (and basicaly a ghost) and I didn't really want anything.
I don't even
Old Posted 12-28-2012, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #5  
I had lunch with mums family for christmas.

I got pokemon series 1 and 2 from my sister and a whole heap of pants from my other one, my parents got me nothing(but promises of stuff) as usual. :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 12-28-2012, 08:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
I was at work.
It's okay though, I bet some others had worse christmas. Good for you hanzo, you got a lappy.^^~
I would like to celebrate it next year with my family in a virgin beach island~

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 12-28-2012, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #7  
Went to extended family's house for christmas eve dinner/nibbles party, plus opening presents, though that was kind of disappointing. Myself, my partner, and another "kid" in our group only got two presents apiece and they were obviously "oh crap we forgot Kev's kids" presents. I got a shower set (with like body wash and a loofah and stuff) and a shirt, the other kid got a shower set and a shirt, and my partner got a dollar store glove-scarf-hat set and a 15 dollar Mcdonald's gift card..

Everyone else at the party (8 other adults, 4 couples) including the hosts) got 6-12 presents apiece, plus one or two gifts for the couple as a whole.. It was kind of embarrassing.

When we got home though on Christmas Day itself we opened presents just the family and my partner, and that was much nicer. Everyone had a bunch of presents under the tree and it was nice. I got a lot of beading/jewelry making supplies and stuff so I'm excited. Hoping to make and possibly sell online a few odds and ends. I love making earrings..
Old Posted 12-28-2012, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote