Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Trisphee Police Force
Default   #17  
Eating meals is my bad habit.

I don't eat breakfast and rarely eat lunch. However, I do try to get a good dinner everyday.

College really screwed up my schedule.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
When do you eat your breakfast?
If I'm in college then I don't because I need to finish working on homework or something. I try to eat breakfast as often as I can but it doesn't always work out like that. 7:30-9:30 are when breakfast is open. If I'm at home on vacation or something eat breakfast whenever I get up, which usually is lunch time.
What is in your breakfast?
At school it's frequently tatter-tots, passion guava juice, bacon if it's available, cream of wheat, and an apple turn over. All of these depend on availability that day so frequently I'm not able to get all of that. IF at home it's whatever I can find or cheerios.
When is your Lunch time?
12-1:30
What do you eat for lunch?
At school, what ever is being served or a grilled sandwich (again D=) if I haven't had breakfast and have time. At home I'll eat whatever I can find if I haven;t had breakfast.
When is your dinner?
At school 5:15 unless food is not being served or there's class. At home it's anywhere from 6 to 9.
What do you usually have in your Dinner? At school it;s whatever is being served or, much more frequently, another grilled sandwich.
At home it's meat, a side, green beans, bread, and a soda or a glass of milk
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #19  
When do you eat your breakfast? I usually wake up sometime after noon to get ready for work, and when I don't have work it'll be more like 3 pm.
What is in your breakfast? Sandwich, cereal, and burrito is the norm lately. Sometimes I get breakfast stuff from work. Some days when I'm feeling fat I'll skip breakfast and just have coffee.
When is your Lunch time? I don't have a set lunch time unless it's specifically a day at work where I have a lunch time scheduled.
What do you eat for lunch? On work days, I almost always eat a Hot Pocket with my boyfriend. Otherwise I graze throughout the day until I'm ready for a full meal at dinner.
When is your dinner? Anywhere from 9 pm to 2 or 3 in the morning.
What do you usually have in your Dinner? Burgers, quesadillas, pizza, pasta, chicken, mashed potatoes, casseroles, nachos, burritos, chili, egg rolls. Those are the most common.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 03:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I eat when ever my stomach tells me I'm hungry.. I don't have a routine.

I don't eat breakfast. At least I don't think I do xD

I mainly chow down on what is the cheapest and easiest to make. Mainly Beefaroni, Pizza Rolls, Hot Pockets, Salads, Mozerella cheese sticks, chicken patties, chili, and other things =w=,

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-19-2011, 05:25 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #21  
I get up and make tea. I take milk and sugar if it's black, plain if it's green or white. After that it's anyone's guess. However, if I haven't eaten enough during day I tend to make up for it at night and don't like going to sleep hungry.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 05-19-2011 at 05:44 AM.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 05:42 AM Reply With Quote  
I killed the muffin man. OMNOMNOM
Shameful Batty, shameful. >.>

That is really bad for your body, though! D': The later you have your first meal of the day, the more you lower your metabolism.

Dem is Lucid's Waffle. <3
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #23  
My metabolism is already low as it is so I have to keep on grazing so I don't go into famine conditions, hormones messed me up

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
When do you eat your breakfast? Never.
What is in your breakfast? Nothing.
When is your Lunch time? 2:30ish
What do you eat for lunch? Bread, meat, cheese, fruit, and snack.
When is your dinner? Little bit before bed.
What do you usually have in your Dinner? Something light, fill out anything I missed for lunch.

I have an aversion to vegetables.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #25  
I normally don't eat breakfast. When I do, though, it's usually about two hours after I wake up and usually consists of some type of biscuit with butter and honey.

Whether or not I eat lunch depends upon what I've been doing during the day. If I'm just sitting around not doing much, I tend to not eat much. If I'm out and about, though, I usually have something light like a sandwich or something from Chick-Fil-A.

I usually go all out at dinnertime. I love having pasta for dinner, especially with white sauce!

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Seems like a lot of people skip breakfast O_o

These days... due my ill feeling... I've been eating less and less.... til it's practically nothing ;~; Which is not good at all.

I need to go back on some sort of diet, since I don't focus at all on what I eat, or have a routine. I just eat whatever's lying around. -sigh- not good at all

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 05-19-2011, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #27  
I'M SORRY, DEM! I have a bit of a food issue. <.<; My metabolism is sky high, I just don't like food very much.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote