Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Fizzy's Cuppycake <3
Default From the talents of my limited mind   #1  
This thread seems to be a great place for all of us heart breaks and emotionally disturbed types(to put it bluntly) so I wanted to share something interesting my wife helped me get at a bookstore. First off keep in mind that I'm aware of all of our different religions and such, but this book is helpful for the follower of the way.

It's called God's Survival Guide. It's a small, brown, textured book that answers a lot of "what do you do if/when" questions.

For instance, it has things on financial crisis, marriage issues, doubt, jealousy, greed, addictions, confusions of all sorts, hopelessness, etc. All of these things this book addresses and more, on a biblical perspective of what Christ tells us to do. It's almost, if it isn't fully, a quick reference to the good book on what Jesus mentions about the subject.

Keep in mind it won't answer EVERYTHING, I believe, i dunno cause I'm still reading it.

Oh, and I suppose I should disclaimer myself. I don't mean to push my beliefs on other people. If you don't like the helpful message, don't worry about it. Move on. It's okay (lol)..
But I am a christian and I believe God, regardless of religious belief is awesome and omnipotent. I believe the Bible's teachings are true and correct and that they provide a beautiful guideline to living.

I also believe that the God's Survival Guide is also a great way to open the doors to Christ and the Holy Scriptures for those who want it.

I like to ramble....

Long story short, it's helpful to issues, it's a good book, check it out if you want. (why can't I keep things short like this all the time?)
Old Posted 02-26-2011, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote