Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Now With 200% More Magic!
Default Advice Needed *sort of love issue*   #1  

Ok so Goat is posting here cause I've got another issue. This time in the love area >.>

So, I recently ( a week ago) got back together with my ex boyfriend. Things didn't work out, blah blah blah, we broke up again.

So now I sit here, extremely lonely and wondering, what does it take for me to find someone right for me?

I never really dated much, and right now, I'm low on friends and acquaintances. I can't travel anywhere, and I have no way of meeting people, besides the internet. And even there, my attempts to meet people seem to be pretty fail.

That and the fact that I'm more interested in women makes it seem like I'll never find someone. And I don't want to be alone forever.

I know I sound silly, I'm only 21 after all, I've got time to meet people.

But, I feel like I've been alone forever. This past relationship (that just ended) was the most dating I've done in two years ._.

Blah.

Point of all this: I need advice on how to meet people for dating and/or just friends (I could use friends too)

Someone help me out?
Old Posted 02-10-2011, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
Try to relax a little about it. Everyone gets that feeling when coming out of a relationship. You have lots of friends here and I'm sure you have many friends that maybe you've lost contact with that would love to hear from you.

Old Posted 02-10-2011, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Now With 200% More Magic!
Default   #3  

IRL, I've never been one to have many friends actually >.>

And trust me, the ones I've lost contact with, it's been for a reason...

But you're right, I suppose I do have a couple online friends I can always chat with ^.^

But still, it'd be nice to have people I could hang out with in person, all my current friends live out of state : (
Old Posted 02-10-2011, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
That's true. But people move around all the time. You never know who you'll meet tomorrow :)

Old Posted 02-10-2011, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Fizzy's Cuppycake <3
Default   #5  
I'm usually good at relationship advice (according to me anyways lol) but I've never been a social butterfly myself. Dating takes guts. I see people break personal anxiety walls to get a smile out a lot of the times.
I missed my point I had going on already...
Okay, start over time. I can tell you what not to do with relationships

When meeting someone, do not:

Kill them.
Make fun of them.
seriously injure them.
sexually harass them.
... i think u got my point on that.
Also when dating, do not:
Kill them then and steal their stuff.
Absorb their life force through technology.
dump paint and or blood via a METAL bucket into their face (plastic is fine)
..... . . .again I think u get the point, lol!

Okay seriously, best thing to do is be yourself. And by that I mean if a guy/girl isn't attracted to you for what you truly are, then you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with them anyways (no matter how good looking)..And so, use yourself as a filter. online dating works...I think. Either way, best to be honest up front, but not brutally honest, know what I mean?

I don't know if I'ma help but MAN do I like posting in these threads! :3
Old Posted 02-12-2011, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote