Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #2081  
Den I'm so sorry for your loss. ;-; *internet hugs*

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 02-06-2021, 02:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
My mom sent me a text message this morning saying she's tested positive for COVID-19. She's 62, so she's not exactly "elderly", but she's got a history of health problems. She's doing her best to take care of herself, but... I'm a little worried.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-08-2021, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2083  
Why do neighbors think it's fun to blast crappy country music? u_u

Old Posted 02-09-2021, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Woo time to walk almost an hour to get to work and it's -24 out today! (Or -42 if you account for windchill.)
XP
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 02-14-2021 at 02:18 AM.
Old Posted 02-12-2021, 12:38 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2085  
x_X My cat has a tendency to get litter on at least one of his paws and when I wipe it off he gets angry at me.

Sigh.

Old Posted 02-14-2021, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I'm sorry to hear about your mom Coda. <:( The worry about my dad kept me up at night.

On an unrelated note, I am having night anxiety again for absolutely no reason, and it's making me feel a little nauseated and fluttery. <n>; I need to relax and think of something that distracts me into another emotion...either that or take medicine.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-14-2021, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2087  
Same, Mer. ;-; Can't believe it's been a year since mine passed....

Don't really have a daily awful to share. Can relate to night anxiety though.

Old Posted 02-14-2021, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
My mom says she's feeling better. She hasn't run a fever in four days and her blood oxygen is staying above 90%, and my dad has never shown symptoms.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-15-2021, 04:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2089  
<:c Thank goodness for that.
My dad told me getting the virus was the least fun he's ever had being sick. I just tell him to keep up the safe precautions and healing so that he never gets it again.

Actual awful: I just read over my childhood memoir again and made myself sad. ;n; </3 Big sad.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-18-2021, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
WARNING: Gross story up ahead about cat poo read at your own risk :V

.......... so somehow my cat seemed to get a bunch of poo stuck to the fur near his butt and I had to clean it off. It was not fun at all and on top of that he growls and tries to squirm away so I have to pin him down to clean it. That used up all my energy for the rest of the week. u_u

Old Posted 02-26-2021, 02:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2091  
ew cat poo. .___.

<---*points at my avi* <X')
This is what my depression looks like rn, lol.
ahhh, I'm slowly being replaced with babies and I'm not okay with it. <:'}

Old Posted 03-03-2021, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I just LOVE how the people across the street like to play the "How dumb and annoying can we get before we piss off the whole neighborhood?? :DD" and blast their goddam car stereo for everyone to hear. x_X And to top it off they were dancing around and making noise to add to the annoying music.

If you wanna be idiots do it where it's not bothering the neighborhood. .____."

I need more stress relief tea..... >___>

Old Posted 03-05-2021, 05:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2093  
how long was the hiatus again

suicidal ideation.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 03-16-2021, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;u; my day was going so well and so uneventful...
then I had to download our school's new mandatory security lock for my account...and complete another title IX course which honestly brings back bad memories...
atop that now, my class is reading The Love Song of the Dark Lord which is an ancient indian erotic epic tale.
and I have to turn in a journal assignment I forgot to. B[ I can't work with peer reviews. People don't get back to me...

and now I'm very unhappy. >_< </3

In fact, I angry. >:{
I'm muting my class and sulking! I don't gotta sit through this. >B{ I'm not gonna let this ruin my day! I'm gonna ruin my own day by myself!

Old Posted 03-18-2021, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2095  

My poor old kitty... He's 16 years old, and last night we had to rush him to the emergency vet clinic because he had some sort of episode -- a stroke or a seizure or something, he stretched out and tensed up and didn't respond to touch or sound, but then he relaxed and went back to normal, purring because he was happy to be held. The vet ran some tests and he's got congestive heart failure and kidney insufficiency...

I knew this day would have to come someday. He's already past the typical life expectancy for a housecat. But this is about the worst possible time it could happen... I'm already stressed out from being forced out of my house because the property owner wants to sell (nothing illicit, they gave us six months' notice, just stressful and the owner hasn't done a good job of being friendly about it), on top of over a year of COVID precautions and having to be my son's schoolteacher when his virtual class stuff isn't good enough for him... And all of this interacting very poorly with existing mental health troubles so it's just amplifying the stress even more.

Old Posted 05-18-2021, 01:24 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Aw no, Coda. :( I'm so sorry. Some of my cats will be 15 next month, but they still act young, which surprises me.

I do have another cat who's definitely showing his age, and he needs more care than the others, but he still is able to get around.

Old Posted 05-19-2021, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote