MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #3873  
"Happy late Easter!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 04-06-2021, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Aww thank you Derpy <3
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 04-07-2021, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3875  
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
I know, right!!

What's that cute little floating panda face in your avi called? It's adorable! Your whole avi looks so comfy and casually awesome.
Sorry for the late reply, it's called Punkster Panda.

And thanks! <3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-12-2021, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Lol. Boss wants to know if I'll work OVERNIGHT at the museum on Fri and Sat through the summer (her message was kinda vague on dates/how many shifts it would be) for some ghost hunting group.
Like...you do realize that if I say yes to either one, it means working approximately 13-18+ hour days and running all weekend on an estimated 3-5 hours of sleep? Ha. How do I politely say no.

I mean, tbh, it could be kinda fun to see how/what the ghost hunting thing is, and I could make the Friday shift work with some conditions like, I'd need time between getting off at Joann and walking to the museum to buy food and someone else would have to work the desk shift on Sat afternoon because I'm not going to stay up for almost 24 hours straight and manage to be functional the next day if I only have maybe 5 hours at most to crash/sleep.

But the real funny part if it all is that any "ghosts" at the museum are a hoax. I've done my research and there is no basis for any kind of haunting in the building. No deaths, no occult practices or demon summonings. Literally nothing. XD
Old Posted 04-26-2021, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3877  
I've always been fascinated with ghost hunting, but I would only likely participate in it if I wasn't alone. >_>" But I do have a fascination with paranormal stuff.

Old Posted 04-27-2021, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I' definitely skeptical of ghosts/the paranormal, but I think if a place is going to be haunted, there needs to be some reason for it. *shrug*
So a ghost hunt in the museum is all just going to be gimmicks to fool believers.
But that's just my opinion.
Old Posted 04-27-2021, 01:18 AM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #3879  
I did a body composition scan at the gym this weekend so they can track how my metrics change over time and...
I am not okay. I had no idea how bad it had all gotten. I knew I wasn't where I had wanted to be, but I'd been slowly adjusting my habits over time, etc. but no, it's not good, and it's not okay, and I'm tired of people trying to tell me that it's okay, because it's just really not.
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 06-01-2021, 01:59 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Whoohoo it's shark time in ACNH :D

Old Posted 06-02-2021, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3881  
Just remembering the odd dream I had last night where I was participating in a large hedge maze/d&d battle thing. Basically dozens of people in a hedge maze walking around as their character and you could form alliances and parties to battle others or try to go it alone and when you decided to fight someone else, you both would raise a red flag and all movement within the maze would halt so that the "dm" could come basically mediate while the players literally would "fight" with dice rolls to determine hits and damage to figure out who wins.
And Matt Mercer was the one hosting and I remember him basically assessing everyone before the event started and looking directly at me and telling me to improve my costume before the next day, because this was apparently a multi-day event or something idk.

Tldr; remembered an odd, nerdy dream I had the other night

It was just really odd. And I lowkey want d&d hedge maze competitions to be a real thing now... >.>
Old Posted 06-02-2021, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
That actually sounds like fun. xD Though I'd rather battle monsters than other players.

Old Posted 06-02-2021, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3883  
Ugh. Someone yell at me in like 8 hours and remind me to pick up some silicone molds to use for ice cubes! (To put in the cat's water dishes.)

It's officially brick oven apartment time.
For context: my weather app said it was 66°F out at 7:30. My indoor thermometer said it was 85.2°F inside at the same time.
And that was with an oscillating fan and ceiling fan both running.
Old Posted 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
"IT'S ALMOST MY BIRFDAY!!!"
Derpy wiggles excitedly.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 06-07-2021, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #3885  
Happy almost birfday!!
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 06-07-2021, 07:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
You think people would be nice about spoilers of a game DLC that came out for a console that only a handful of people have. But no. u_____u Sigh.

Old Posted 06-11-2021, 04:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3887  
Realizing just how easy it is to start a fight on Instagram.
I literally made a sarcastic comment on a hairdye ad (Overtone's "Blue for brown hair" dye ad where the color is literally like 1/4 of a shade away from just being straight black) and immediately got a snarky comment from a person about how if you want vibrant color you have to bleach first (which I'm WELL aware of as I have dark hair and had fun colored hair for many years) and how the hair in the ad wasn't black and clearly had a blue tint and color over dark hair is going to make it darker.
Lol.
People are so ready to pick fights over the most ridiculous stuff. (Realistically I didn't need to make the sarcastic comment, but I wasn't the first or only one saying the same thing so...*shrug*.)
Old Posted 06-12-2021, 05:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Birthdays suck as an adult.
Just saying.
XP
Old Posted 06-19-2021, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote