Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

I see you
Unhappy City Lock Down   #1  
How is everyone handling this whole Corona Virus thing that's going on. How is everyone else handling being stuck at home?
It's not really an issue with me seeing as I'm a Home Body to begin with, so the only difference is my roommate and my sister and her boyfriend are here more 'sigh' I like my 'me time' which i now have to take in my room but i tend to fall asleep in there instead of being able to get anything done.
Old Posted 03-24-2020, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I'm a homebody too
I also only have a summer job, and that's delayed
Parents are home all day too, and mom's actually getting her room cleaned for the first time in my memory

quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Kitalpha is a face again! 8O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
hart is now a face again. rejoice.

if you read this you owe me one aurum
Old Posted 03-24-2020, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #3  
>u> I like it and hate it.
I like it because stuff actually gets done, and there's time to spend doin' the things I wanna do.
I hate it because I cannot GO OUT for DINNER for my BIRTHDAY! x{ And also I get bored and lonely from time to time. T-T I made a big cardboard rattlesnake one day out in the backyard and got a sunburn. I kid you not.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-24-2020, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Its only just started in Australia so I cant tell the difference as yet, but we will see. I have a plan to fill in the time, going to teach my daughter a few things. And, start up some drawings when they go to sleep.
Old Posted 03-25-2020, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote  
I see you
Default   #5  
So far im a mixed bag, I wanna be able to go out, cause its getting nice out and the ice is gone, so i can walk without fear of falling and injuring myself, even with my cane, and I'm just restless with everyone home all the time 'sigh'
Old Posted 03-25-2020, 04:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Austria started on 3/16, so I'm already in a week and a half. So far it's odd that the local library closed down, but I do have enough books to read at home, so I don't really miss it. Makerspace is closed too, where I've been waiting for the new embroidery machine to arrive. Guess I have to wait a few weeks longer now.

Thankfully March is International Crochet Month on Ravelry, so I've been occupying myself mostly with creative crafts. The only downside so far is my grandma's birthday celebration had to be delayed (original plan had most of the extended family come over for a visit, it's her 85th after all). Now there's only mom, me and some phone calls.
Old Posted 03-25-2020, 05:31 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #7  
there's things i don't like about lockdown. i'm home where i don't have my own room, and i like my privacy and my space. so i miss having that. i'm also, unexpectedly, busier than ever. along with helping with household things i'm also having to deal with a flood of college takehome assignments because they think we're not gonna do any studying at home unless they deluge us. i actually thought i'd be able to work on my writing during the lockdown, but i haven't even been able to come online here for a couple of weeks (i think? idk even keeping track of time is a little muddled for me right now). there's so much i WANT to do and most of it i can do from home- but i don't have time! and i also want my own space! somewhere to retreat to from the rest of the family!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 03-25-2020, 06:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
the UK is on a soft lockdown.

mildly frustrating.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 03-25-2020, 09:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #9  
annoyed because my mom is home due to the schools being closed. She and I butt heads regularly as-is.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 03-25-2020, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
I see you
Hmm the only down side is its starting to get nice and i really really want to get out, like super badly 'sigh'
Old Posted 03-25-2020, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #11  
My whole state is on Lock Down, I've been inside the house for exactly 1 week and I don't hate it at all. It's nice, but then my sleep schedule is all fked up now XD I literally can't sleep at night, I tend to go to sleep at 5 or 6 in the morning and wake up around 12. It's hard not to sleep throughout the day lol
Old Posted 03-25-2020, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
We can't go out to dine and eat at Romano's Macaroni Grill today for my brother's birthday. <:[
So we're ordering our food to-go at curbside pick-up. x]
;n; so sad though that nobody can sing an operatic birthday song in Italian for him though.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-25-2020, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #13  
0 difference in life, quarantine is my regular apparently
Old Posted 03-26-2020, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy waddles in and plops down in the middle of the room. "What's the cowona viwus?"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 03-26-2020, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #15  
<:] Awhh, Derpy.
*kneels down and softly pats the baby dragon's head reassuringly*
It's just a really nasty virus that is making a lot of people very sick. <:c So the best thing for everyone to do is to stay at home, to stay healthy, avoid touching your face and also to wash their hands.
:] *shows Derpy skele-hands* See? I just washed my hands with a bunch of soap, and now they smell like ammonia and cherries! <x}

Old Posted 03-26-2020, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy looks up, worriedly. "Can I still give hugs? Hugs are nice..."
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 03-26-2020, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
corona, lock, virus