Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

-
Default It's so very quiet in here...   #1  
Where is everyone at and what have you guys been up to?

On another note, a couple days ago, I saw a wet spot on the carpet with what looked like a maggot inside of it.It turns out that it was just a carpet fuzzy that the cat had spat out.

I mean, why would you even try to eat a carpet fuzzy... o.e
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 09-16-2016, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
probably the same reason why my cat eats hairties.

because it was there.

Old Posted 09-16-2016, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #3  
I work all the time and am currently having to manage the household double time now XD
Imma be getting a puppy soon too =O
What have you been up to fulkth? My cat eats plastic bags (when I don't swat him away from them first)so I can't judge your cat for eating the carpet XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 09-16-2016, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
i've just been being an oven and uhm sleeping a lot. . . xD

Old Posted 09-16-2016, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #5  
One of my cats eats Lego tires. :/
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-16-2016, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparX View Post
Imma be getting a puppy soon too =O
PUUUUPPPPPYYYYYYYY!
I wanna puppy! I'mma getting a puppy, too! But I think I'm going to have to be sensible and wait until I have my own place before I get one, since I plan to move after I'm finished my diploma (which I am neglecting to post here) and not sure how easy it will be to find a place that will allow pets. I'd never permanently reside in a place that didn't allow pets, but I may have to temporarily hole up somewhere where I can't bring a dog. Sigh!
Old Posted 09-16-2016, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #7  
D: so sad! have an emotional support animal. It counts as a service animal minus the leaving the house and going to place (at least up here)
Yeah roommate sekeneko's dogs had pups so I am stealing one for myself =3

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 09-16-2016, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
A friend of mine suggested that I look into getting an emotional support dog. I am definitely mentally better when I have an animal around of any kind, even when I was cat sitting. I could get the dog right now, but the sensible choice really is to wait. It's not fair for me to foist a dog onto someone else in the event I can't find a pet-friendly place to stay (to the person or to the dog) and I currently live in a home with two English Mastiff, that would pose a hazard for any small dog. They aren't dangerous, but all one has to do is step the wrong way and a small dog could get really hurt, especially since one of them is a gangly, uncoordinated puppy still.
Old Posted 09-16-2016, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #9  
Hand-reared parrot fledglings make awesome emotional support pets. I've got a cockatiel on my shoulder right now that's about a year and a half old, and he loves on my wife so much -- kisses and cuddles and singing songs.

EDIT: Now the cockatiel is on my head, and there's a parakeet on my shoulder instead.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-16-2016, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
My snag with birds is I tend to cheep back at them. Gets loud.
Old Posted 09-16-2016, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #11  
Well, yes. Birds are loud. ^^() I whistle back and forth with both of my parrots.

Old Posted 09-16-2016, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I'm not a big fan of loud, sharp noises. I taught my dog "inside voice" to manage his occasional barking.
Old Posted 09-16-2016, 11:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #13  
I'm working on my Astronomy/Geology degree...and trying to work on art stuff...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 09-17-2016, 12:11 PM Reply With Quote  
-
I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

My husband is visiting family for the week so all I have is the cat to talk to. Talking to the cat is not the same as talking to another person.

For example, I can say to the cat, "Please get off the table." or "Please stop meowing. It's too early in the morning for this."

But it's pointless to ask the cat, "What's the weather going to be like today?" or "What should I eat for lunch today?" or "What do you want to do today?"

My husband used to have a pet parrot. But it got really stressed out when he went away to bootcamp. So he found it a new home with other parrot folk.
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 09-17-2016, 12:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #15  
Astronomy/Geology? Interesting combo. Earth and Space, where ever the future is, you're covered, right?
Old Posted 09-17-2016, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulkth View Post
My husband is visiting family for the week so all I have is the cat to talk to. Talking to the cat is not the same as talking to another person.

For example, I can say to the cat, "Please get off the table." or "Please stop meowing. It's too early in the morning for this."

But it's pointless to ask the cat, "What's the weather going to be like today?" or "What should I eat for lunch today?" or "What do you want to do today?"
I would ask my dog that stuff anyway, and generally just fill in the answers myself according to what I thought his might be depending on what he was doing at the time.
Old Posted 09-17-2016, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote