Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #17  
@Espy: Yeah that is what I thought, and killed my hair dying it. I think it just takes longer. I have seen girls do it when their hair used to be black.
Old Posted 06-20-2016, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
...Yeah. That. I'm a bit weirded out. Granted, this is the longest my hair's been since maybe ten years ago, but it doesn't look unhealthy, and the tips that are graying aren't damaged or have split ends.

Shouldn't hair gray from the roots? -narrows eyes at strands of hair- ...I'm suspicious of you.

...I'm not even 25 yet. Why meee.
Graying hairs means hairs are not getting enough nutrient then it should maybe you have dandruff that are blocking off the pores you need to go to dermatologist only then you would be able to find the right problem behind these.
Old Posted 07-05-2016, 09:37 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #19  
Could just have a few funny strands. Hair is never one uniform shade. my sister was making wigs for film at one point and the are never solid. Even light blonde wigs will have strands of brown and black mixed in.

Might have encountered a chemical or something in a few strands, or one patch got more sun than another. I wouldn't fuss over it unless it's something rampant, and closer to the top of your head. Hair that is already grown wouldn't be as reflective of current health but maybe something in the past.
Old Posted 07-06-2016, 04:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Hair that's already grown could also be an indication of environmental damage.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-06-2016, 01:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Default   #21  
I gotta say, I'm p jelly, here. Going on... 32? this year, and my hair is only barely starting to turn silver. I just can't wait. ;_;
Old Posted 08-03-2016, 06:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammutseba View Post
I gotta say, I'm p jelly, here. Going on... 32? this year, and my hair is only barely starting to turn silver. I just can't wait. ;_;
-splutters- Now why in the world would you want...??
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-05-2016, 11:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #23  
Silver hair looks REALLY good on some people. My grandfather, for example, rocked it; it looked even better than the blond he had as a young man.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-05-2016, 11:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Dye your hair silver, then whenever someone says it isn't natural pull up pictures of old people….

Or ombre it to awesomeness with your natural hair color
Old Posted 08-05-2016, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #25  
My parents would lose their collective shits :|
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-06-2016, 03:37 AM Reply With Quote