Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #17  
Curiosity isn't an extraverted trait; anyone can have it. Sounds like the quiz writer didn't think it through completely.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-29-2016, 12:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I'm highly curious. I like being around people in the sense that I, uh, tend to stare at them as they walk by, or just stare at people in general. (I'm an artist. I have a right to stare as long as it doesn't make people uncomfortable.) I'm also highly curious about /people/. I like watching them and learning their habits, quirks, whatnot. One of the things I got interested in just a couple days ago was figuring out what individual people do when uncomfortable/nervous/angry/etc. For example, my mom tends to brush her hair back.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-29-2016, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #19  
I am extremely weird when it comes to this, and I always have a hard time trying to figure out what sort of person I am in this area.

Ill explain, I really hate being around a large amount of people, It usually sends me into a panic attack, especially if I don't know the said people it makes me feel even worse, But I also like having parties occasionally where I have like 10 ish people over but those don't bother me at all.. Maybe because It's my own house and I can find a way to escape if needed?

I hate being in a house by myself, but when my roommates are home I rather be hiding in my room than socializing.. I don't know why but just knowing someone is around comforts me?

I also feel a lot more energized by myself, But if I feel 100% completely alone I go into depression and just wanna sleep..

I feel constantly like a complete contradiction of my self. X.X
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 07-29-2016, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Curiosity isn't an extraverted trait; anyone can have it. Sounds like the quiz writer didn't think it through completely.
Considering it was a Star Wars vs Star Trek and some random online thing probably only so many pre-programmed answers, I'm not really taking everything it said seriously. Just thinking about it. ;)

If wondered now and then if my being a twin has had any impact on my social habits, specifically just feeling like being in the same room with a person regardless of what social interaction may be happening, since I effectively spent my early development entirely in the presence of another being.

My twin is actually much more socially outgoing than I am (the reverse from childhood) and easily an exhibitionist, but is apparently quite introverted as well. I never really thought about it until she mentioned it, the both of us keep the important/personal things close to our chests. She is just more "surface social" than I am.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 07-31-2016 at 04:16 AM.
Old Posted 07-31-2016, 04:14 AM Reply With Quote