Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default   #17  
Well, I am home kind of for an hour and then I've got to go do some uncomfortable family stuff, but ideally that won't take long. If we want to start discussing things now I'm totally down!
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Would you like to move discussions to PM so we don't bog down your thread?
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #19  
We could do that or make an ooc to still get aurum? We're getting ready to head out. Sorry got into a deep good conversation with the in laws. I'm sorry we're starting this when I'm so gosh darned busy. xD
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
It's ok once the major holiday for this month ends we have sometime before Christmas lol.
Old Posted 11-23-2017, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #21  
This is true, and the chaos thickens. Rather than seeing everyone in the same town we get to go to different towns. *siiiiigh* Because this was my fiance's family, for Christmas we're visiting my much larger, more scattered family so this is gonna be great. xD
Old Posted 11-23-2017, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Greetings friends! Bumping this thread to let all you pretties know that I am back in business and willing to rp! Check the first post to see if you and I are into any of the same stuff and we can get the ball rolling!
Old Posted 12-16-2017, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #23  
I would be up for doing another roleplay on here. I would really like something that is true high fantasy since I don't have much like that going on right now. If you're interested in something like that I'm imagining magic and mystery with strange powerful creatures. I dunno much about what kind of plot I would be suggesting just yet, but if you're not interested in that lemme know what kind of genre is striking your fancy. I'm up for just about anything.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-17-2017, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
aka Meki is desperate

*Giggles*
Old Posted 12-17-2017, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #25  
Hardly. I have several roleplays going on, I just always like to try with new people. :)

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 12-17-2017, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Hahah, well, I am down for a high fantasy one! I'm a bit rusty on that genre but it's nice to get back to basics. :3 So we would be playing with elves and dwarves and the like?
Old Posted 12-18-2017, 03:31 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #27  
Absolutely dwarves and elves are on the table. I may go for something a little more exotic since why go mundane when you don't have to, but whatever you'd like to play is absolutely acceptable.

Old Posted 12-19-2017, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
I have a thing for little characters and on FFXIV I main a lala, so I may go halfling if that's cool! What kind of exotic were you thinking? And maybe we can think of some sort of plot to go around that?
Old Posted 12-19-2017, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #29  
I haven't played that, but I know what you mean.

I'm torn between playing a Strix which are a Pathfinder race of demon-like creatures that are locked in a bitter war against humans... or some type of Kobold (like the hyena style ones)

Old Posted 12-20-2017, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Oh either of those would be awesome! Okay, so what if we used the race to progress with the plot. For instance, I could play a human and your potential Strix could be stuck in a situation in which they have to work together for something? I don't know, I'm just spitballing ideas right now.
Old Posted 12-20-2017, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #31  
I am pleased with this idea! Do we wanna hop into another thread to do more planning so we don't gum up your works here

Old Posted 12-21-2017, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Dealio! I'll throw up an ooc and we can commence!
Old Posted 12-22-2017, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote