Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #33  
o.o Hmmm..maybe I shall try shading the metal, <.<; if it's for aurum after all. (Me, the money waster *cough!* sir spends-a-lot)
But if it turns out lookin' funny, I'll probably just leave it colored. :/

Do you have any specific poses, clothing or anything you'd like for me to include? :] Oh! <x/ Ah! Forgot to ask!
Didja want me to make a semi-chibi, cartoony? :o Or sorta like how your siggy CRT is right now?

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 03-10-2019 at 04:37 PM.
Old Posted 03-10-2019, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hm... whatever is most fun/comfortable for you to draw. I can dig up some references shortly, give me a few.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-10-2019, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #35  
Alright. :] I'll see what I can do to best capture the CRT spirit! -U- I think I'm going to enjoy finding a good style and pose. <x}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-10-2019, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Didja want it in a standard size, big, small, medium, more portrait or landscape? :o up to me?

Old Posted 03-11-2019, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #37  
oh shit, sorry, I got caught up in reading... erm, something... and forgot to get you refs.

here's an album

and that's up to you, too.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-11-2019, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<x} It's cool. Thanks for the refs! :D They're very nice sketches n' stuff.

Hmm, I think I can come up with something in roughly 2-3 days. :} If not or if so regardless, I'll be sure to let ya know. -u- *robo thumbs up*

Old Posted 03-11-2019, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #39  
Sounds good.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-11-2019, 05:17 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
^u^ Aww, *pats the Derpy and picks the Derpy up* :] I tried to match your adorableness lil' cookie-muncher. ^-^ How did you get so cute?
Derpy shrugs. "I dunno..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
*holds the Derpy* <:} I'm so glad you like it Derpy. What are you going to do with your new art now? O.O; and you really must have liked it! *holds Derpy's payment on foot* <:3 Thank you so much!
"I was gonna put it in my sig, but I think it's too big. But I made mama put it as her phone backgwound!" Derpy beams at Merskelly.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 03-11-2019, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #41  
^w^ Awwwww, how nice Derpy! *places Derpy on a pillow with bubble patterns on it*
I'm sure your mama is happy with the art too! ^-^

:] I also have some of my art as my phone background. It's art of my Pokémon team from when I completed Pokémon Red. ^-^; Although, I never really finished drawing the rest of my same typing league challenge teams...might take that up again and re-draw them on my computer..might... <:} Depends on how I feel, I dunno.

Oh! and I'm still working on the art for tha patient CTR over here. -u- It's looking uh,..what's a word that means between cute and simple? <:/ ...charming! I'll go with charming. -u-

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 03-12-2019 at 01:56 AM.
Old Posted 03-12-2019, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy waves his little paw in the air. "Ooh ooh! I'll dwaw the pokemans!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 03-13-2019, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #43  
^-^ Awwh, what's your favorite Pokémon Derpy? I bet you love Dragon types huh? :)

*sigh* <x} I'm sorry Espy, I've gotta be an honest lincoln-fish with ya, I've kinda been away from my computer for a while and haven't gotten back to the arting 'til now. <:[ It might take another day or so until I finish. *burps bubble* >~>; I haven't exactly been consistent with anything for very long. But the good news is, yours is nearly all colored. :] I'm just touching up and adding in some shade.

*to Derpy* :D Look Derpy! Is a dragon Pokéman! --->

Old Posted 03-13-2019, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
"I like Skitty 'cause it's cute and cuddly! The dragons are good too, but they can be kind of scawy looking..."
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 03-13-2019, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #45  
no worries at all, i’ve been away often as well
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-14-2019, 05:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<~<; I've just been..egh...iffy. Should be done with it by tomorrow night. Haven't had the chance to actually sit down at doodle with all the mess I've had to clean up.

On a separate note,
*sniff sniff* >:/ ...I smell potato chips! >:{ Smelly potato chips.

Oh! Skitty is pretty cute. <x] I like the big scary looking ones too, because sometimes they can be really sweet and gentle. <:3
Wooper is cute too. I like Wooper. x]

Old Posted 03-14-2019, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #47  
Pssh, take your time.

...I AM having potato chips right now.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-14-2019, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
o-o ...I believe in coincidence.
*blink blink*

Anyhoos, I think I'm done. >.<; Wuh. I hope it isn't too big or too small. <:] I think I did a goooood enough job, eh. *shrug* hehe it's funny because of the shrugging CRT. <u<;

*shows the art* I hope ya like it.

Old Posted 03-15-2019, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
art shop thing, i guess, merskelly metalien, trying this out, with frickin' lazer beams