Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Silent Scream
Default Innocent but Forbidden // lauv+honey // Mature   #1  
There might be posts in the future that would be considered mature. Read at your own disgression, you've been warned though

I'm Miko, a Junior in one of the most famous girl's school in our city. Yes, it's a private school...I know what you're thinking, I'm rich.

Nope.

I suppose I was too smart for these people. They gave me a scholarship, gave me school allowances (provided that I keep my grades above A).

A lot of these girls here are pretty. Most of them are quite witchy though, so I avoid them. I do have a few friends and that's how I like it.

Monday 7:05am :: First day of school
Miko got up slowly from her bed and remembered that it was the first day of her Junior year in the prestigious all girl's school. She looked around to check if her bag and uniform were ready, which it was so she just stepped in the shower and took a quick one.
"Aw man...not today..." she said as she saw the bathroom tiles red. Period. She hated that. Finishing up the quick shower, she got dressed, and made sure that she was wearing an extra heavy flow pad to support her every move.

"MOM! I'll go to school now!" She yelled out at her mom who works at home, while grabbing the pancakes from her plate and stuffing three in her mouth while she hopped in front of their home and waited for the bus.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Last edited by Lauv Keiko; 03-23-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Old Posted 01-21-2013, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
She'd found herself lying awake in her bed before her alarm clock was due to ring. The anticipation of the impending first day was enough to make Jun uneasy. The seemingly never ending cycle of school was beginning once again, a year worth of work beginning once again. She was quick to anticipate the shrill sound of her alarm, switching it off just before the sound leaked out into the silence of her room.

Covers were pushed aside as she rose from her bed, stretching her body as she glanced about her messy room in search of her uniform. had she remembered to wash them before the first day of school? That was what she thought, and digging about her closet she found the clothes hanging properly, neatly ironed. To herself she thought of her father and that he must've been the one to hang them up, and as she went to shower and ready herself for the day she promised that she would leave a note for him before she left for school.

Quickly she showered and dressed, spending enough time on her hair that it looked presentable and as if she had taken more than only a few minutes working on it before hurrying down the stairs to see a note left for her.

Dear Jun,

Your father made you a boxed lunch for school today. Do not forget your books before you leave, and leave a little bit early so you do not arrive late. I will not be home until late, do not forget to make dinner for your father.

-Mother

Jun hardly gave the note another glance before she tossed it into the trash before finding a neatly tied box with her lunch sitting upon the counter. Opening it she found smelling delicious, and looking even more delectable than that. With a smile she slipped the box into her bag before checking to made sure she had everything. With a self deserved nod she found something to eat on her way to school before departing from her house to endure the first day of her first to last year with hopes it was better than the first two.
Old Posted 01-21-2013, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #3  
Another year, another day to finish. I hope I can finish this year quickly and with high grades too...I mean, that's what the Harvard University requires, yeah?
Miko thought to herself as she walked out of the school bus while tying her hair up in a pony tail. Her majestic jet black hair pulled tightly so that it won't bother her face.

As she continued to walk up a few flight of stairs to the school, she noticed some glances and whispers from a few group of girls on her right side, so which she just ignored, tugged on her sling bag and walked with much confidence with herself.

"Ow! What the -- " something, or someone had bumped into miko. She turned around. "Watch it!"

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 01-21-2013, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
The walk to school was incredibly methodical, having made the trip many times it was like second nature to the girl. So much so that her thoughts were never on travel, but on anything else which plagued her minds in the morning; Typically, it was focused on impending tests of quizzes, or her mental checklist of things she was to do at home by the end of the day.

Today it had been trying to recall if they had any summer reading they had to complete, and if so had she done the reading? Her question was left unanswered as she bumped into something, and as she took a step back on the stairs she was met with another girl looking rather cross with her for the mistake. Lifting her bag higher up on her shoulder she tried to figure where she had seen the girl before if not only around the halls. Listening to the giggling of other girls around them with their typical gossip she came to realize she was the scholarship student. Jun lowered her head as she started up the stairs again while speaking in passing to the girl, "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."
Old Posted 01-21-2013, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #5  
Why do people keep bumping on me?

Miko thought to herself, when she got a good look at her face and remembered that she used to be her classmate in some classes. She just didn't bother to try and talk to her.
Honestly though, Miko found her pretty cute back then...and she still does. The angered feeling was replaced with what seemed like a fluffy feeling of feathers and soft stuffed animals.
She snapped out of that three-second interval and nodded, " Sorry for suddenly shouting, didn't meant to..."

She then slowly inched away into the crowd and to her locker where she placed her notebooks and manuals then walked straight to her first class: Modern History.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 01-21-2013, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
She found herself feeling guilty for not having stayed longer to hear what else the girl had to say, but she was not one for lingering in conversations longer than was necessary. Jun liked it that way though so she let the thoughts slip from her mind when she came to her locker, already switching out her books for her first class before heading down the hall-- this time much more warily so as not to bump into anyone else.

The first class she entered was mostly full of other students as diligent as she to get there with plenty of time to spare for the first day, and as she scanned the crowd she did not eye anyone she knew very well. Settling for somewhere in the middle she found an open seat where she figured no one could bother her. Claiming the desk as her own she set down her book before she slipped her lithe frame behind the desk.

Again her eyes scanned through the class and found groups of colleagues and friends grouped together to discuss their summers, while there were a couple people like her who sat stranded with no one to talk with. One of those people looked awfully familiar, and after a couple of seconds the recognition that it was the girl from the hall who'd she accidentally run into. Glancing about she saw no one was really looking at her, and slipping from her seat with books in hand she went for the seat beside the girl instead.

There was a moment of hesitation while she tried to decide what to say, but eventually she bit the bullet and offered her hand. "I hope I'm not intruding by sitting here. I just wanted to apologize again for bumping into you in the hallway and introduce. My name is Jun."
Old Posted 01-21-2013, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #7  
Looking out of the window, Miko had mix thoughts; she couldn't stop thinking about what she needs to do for this school year, how to keep her record going, and what she will be saying in front of her fellow students when she graduates as validectorian of the school.

That's what keeps her wondering, most smart people are popular, but it seems like she's not that popular to the people here. She did get a few greeting from the younger years and that made her quite happy.

Then suddenly, the thought of that girl bumping into her just this morning popped up in her head. The girl looked so aloof and dreamy, like she was wandering aimlessly.

Gosh, that girl is so cute...but I think she's too...uhm, phlegmatic for me.

When she heard a voice, somewhat familiar too; turning her head, she saw the same girl she just thought about.

"Uh... Hi Jun," she paused a bit, "Oh, no...you're not intruding at all. Please do sit down. I'm sorry myself...I get too jumpy at times." She smiled up at her. "My name's Miko, by the way. Glad to meet you."

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 01-22-2013, 11:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
“Glad to meet you as well, Miko.” She offered the girl a soft smile before glancing away. The clock still said that the class was not to start quite yet, and the rest of the kids continued to chatter away as they all waited for the teacher to arrive. Jun felt almost impatient to begin the lesson, start the day, and at the same time she felt as though she should get to know the one sitting beside her a bit better.

Uneasily she gave a laugh into the lazy strings of tension and silence which had begun to string themselves between Miko and herself. “So...Modern History, huh?”
Old Posted 01-25-2013, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #9  
Miko hadn't realized that she had been blushing this whole time if she hadn't taken out her mini-mirror to look her eye into and take out a little dust out of her eye.
She felt so uneasy and uncomfortable, but in a rather good way.

Must be because of this girl beside me... I just... oh dear... she thought as she pushed the mirror back into the pocket as she heard her voice.

"Yep, modern history. Do you like this class? I kinda don't...I prefer ancient history much better." she responded, as she fiddled her fingers on her desk.

Oh gosh, I hope she doesn't notice my blushing face...

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 01-25-2013, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
"I'm not much of a fan myself, of any history really. No mind for dates," she tapped the side of her head sending a single curly strand of hair out of place. "I'm more of a P.E. girl. Focus on what is going on in the moment, you know?" Taking a glance to the girl's desk she watched as the fingers bobbed up and down to drum against the polished wooden surface.

To keep herself from mimicking the same pattern she folded her hands into her lap as she looked back to Miko. "What other classes do you have this year?"
Old Posted 01-27-2013, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #11  
Miko stopped tapping and fiddling on her desk and flipped her notebook open, pointed at the back part of the front flap of it where her schedule is glued on, "Uhm, other than modern history, I got algebra 4, Health/P.E., Physics, Biology, and Music & Arts..." Miko realized that her burning cheeks neutralized a bit and turned to face her and asked the same thing, only this time, her voice was rather low since she noticed that their teacher glanced over to where they sit and gave her the look.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 01-28-2013, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
She took a glancing peek at the cover of the notebook as the girl read off her schedule, and thinking about her own she could see only one more class the two of them shared. With a curious look she watched as the girl quieted to a silence as she looked away, and following her gaze she too got the look from the teacher where they stood at the head of the class. Softly jun replied to the girl that they could discuss it later before she turned in her seat towards the teacher without feeling much shame for their mistake in talking.
Old Posted 01-28-2013, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #13  
Miko covered her mouth slightly and slid lower on her seat and listened to the class until it ended. The whole while just writing down some stuff for pointers on what they're going to expect for this school year, in particular with the subject.

While she wrote down notations, she would glance at the girl beside her and would smile a bit, shyly if you may, then blush, and go back to writing.

Oh shoot, she's just so cute...

When the bell rang, Miko stood up and asked Jun, "What's your next class?"

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 01-28-2013, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Several times throughout the class she did little more than yawn and jot down a couple of things, but anything else the teacher described was the same as it was last year, and the one before, and again before that. Five minutes from the end of the class she was already staring at the clock so as to anticipate the bell. Jun was the first one out of her seat, but before she was able to leave, Miko caught her attention again.

Plucking her own printed schedule out from between her notebooks she read aloud, "Looks like I have anatomy next. I think you said that you have Health and P.E. after that, and I do too. We can talk again then," She gave the girl a small wave before tucking her schedule away. From there she departed for the science wing.
Old Posted 01-28-2013, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #15  
Waving her hand back at Jun, she herself prepped her stuff. She wasn't going to Health/P.E. class though, she's headed to Algebra 4 since that's what's next on her schedule.
She kind of despised P.E., mainly because she hates being in a large crowd that do practices and sweating together. It's just hideous according to her.

She walked in her algebra 4 class and in the whole one hour class, she thought about changing it to calculus since that's what she needs. Even though only seniors should get that, she wants to take the risk.

After the class, she went up to their professor and asked if she could just take an advance course than algebra 4 and she was told to take some sort of exam after all her classes and see how they will go from there.

Onward to P.E. she thought as she dragged herself to the girl's locker room and change in her P.E. uniform.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 01:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Science class was the same as first period, endless papers having been run off to say the same things, and when the class let out everyone was glad for it. Jun all but hurried to the class. Passing by other less enthusiastic students heading for the same class she paid no mind their groans or casually thrown insults for her enthusiasm.

By that point she would have expected everyone knew her love of sports, especially since she'd gone to school with most, if not all, of them; It was something she thought of often with the reoccurring answer that they merely did not care. and neither did she.

Pulling open the door to the girl's changing room there was an apparent atmosphere of lethargy from summer vacation as the girls all changed as slowly as snails. She passed by the rows of lockers and girls all getting ready she picked one at random and claimed a locker as her own before finding her uniform and stripping to change.
Old Posted 01-29-2013, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote