Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Silent Scream
Default   #33  
Miko looked Jun with mixed emotions and a little confusion, then a ball swooped passed her and she ran to pick one up and threw that ball on the floor, making it bounce at random and it hit one of the girls on the opposite team.

What does she mean I owe here one? oooh... What is it that I have to do to pay her back??

While thinking that, she thought of really naughty things that she had to shake her head to rid it all.

Damn it brain! Stop that!

Then she noticed that it was only two of them in their team and two on the opposite team.
Miko had to move back and forth a little bit, sway around as well so as to distract the other team. She ran for one ball, dove to get it and rolled up to her feet just in time when the other team member threw a ball at her; Miko used the ball she picked up to block that shot and hit the one who tried to hit her, while the other girl in their team hit the one on the other while she was spaced out.

The Gym teacher whistled, and the game was over.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-13-2013, 12:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Their half of the class burst into cheers when the whistle blew and their team was declared the winners of the game. A majority of the girls jumped up and down excitedly before moving to crowd around and compliment the two remaining girls on their job well done. Jun herself wanted to applaud Miko on her great job at the end, but as everyone else was just as excited and were gathering together and chattering excitedly in the way that girls usually did. As the crowd dissipated by the teacher's order to head off to the locker room and get changed, Jun made her way through the crowds until she found Miko, and sidling up to her and wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders while she smiled brightly. "You did a great job, congratulations on helping win the game."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
What a Doll: Pixel Shop
The [Honey] Comb: Hangout
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 03-13-2013, 01:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #35  
It was all a blur, when was the last time she felt this happiness? That's right, that was when she was in elementary school when everyone was just happy. Every class was great. All the girls cheering for her and the other girl had smiles on their faces and Miko felt great about that. She cheered and and laughed along with the girls and shook hands with the opposite team like good sports.

When everyone ebbed away from them, Miko felt Jun's arms and she shivered a little bit, the good one, and laughed, "Haha! Thanks, I guess. And here I thought I won't enjoy the game. However, my hips really hurt."

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-13-2013, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
"You took kind of a hard dive for that last ball, I don't doubt that you'll be a little bit sore," she gave a bit of a chuckle as she let her arm fall from around the girl's shoulders to instead merely walk side-by-side with her down the hall to the sound of echoing voices in the locker room. "If it seems too bad when you get home sometimes a warm shower or a water bottle can help."Standing back she allowed for another group of girls to pass by them first before holding the door open for Miko. "Did you still want me to help you get the...motivation for gym class after school or do you think you have the hang of it?"
Old Posted 03-13-2013, 01:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #37  
Miko made sure that there was no awkward moment that will happen while the two of them walked side by side, she tried her best not to let their hands brush up against each other.
When Jun held the door open for her, she went in and waited for her so that they could walk together to their lockers.

Oh hot damn...that's a tough question..

"Well, I seem to get the hang of it, but you know more about it. Like, what to do when you feel like your hips are dislocated, you know?" She shrugged and grabbed her towel so that they can take a shower, "If you don't mind, I'd still like to get that kind of motivation." she giggled at her.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-13-2013, 01:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Lowly she laughed under her breath to keep attention away from them as they walked together through the locked room. When Miko grabbed her own towel, Jun drifted away long enough to find her own locker and grab her own towel before finding her way back to the girl. Lightly she bumped their shoulders together as she could hear some of the other girls already starting up their shower heads. "Well, are you the type who actually wants that kind of attention or are you just saying it for the sake of conversation."
Old Posted 03-20-2013, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #39  
She gasped as Jun had noticed it. In order to avoid further awkwardness, she laughed and placed her hand on her nape and looked down, "Oh, you got me there. I was just saying that to keep the conversation going." She then shrugged and moved towards one of the cubicles so that she could wash away the dirt and sweat, "Hm...shall we take a shower first?"

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-20-2013, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Having seriously thought that the girl was honestly, well, Jun was almost a tad disappointed to find out that it was all for the show of conversation. She didn't let it affect her, however, and as she walked into her own cubicle she gave a laugh. "Isn't that why we're here at the showers?" Giving a shake of her head she worked on stripping out of her sweaty gym uniform and starting up the shower with a starting spray of cold water before it quickly warmed and she hurried to wash off all of the sweat from gym class before the hot water ran out.
Old Posted 03-23-2013, 02:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #41  
Miko somehow felt a tad shy to really ask help from Jun, so the excuse quite worked for her, although she would really love it if they could do some running practices together.
Miko and Jun's cubicles are just side by side, she wanted to talk to her while being in the shower, but she decided that she'll just let them both finish before talking.

Miko quickly scrubbed her body with her soap and washed her hair as quickly as possible while everything was still wet. After the scrubbing, she rinsed, and as she closed the shower nozzle she noticed that most of the girls were already done and slowly leaving the locker room.

"Wow, people seem to be hurrying...huh." Miko called out to Jun.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-23-2013, 02:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
She respected the fact that Miko didn't swing the way she first thought, and so instead of so much as attempting to catch a peek she focused on being quick and efficient in taking her shower and was her own body. It was only a moment after Miko turned off her own shower nozzle that she turned hers off as well. Reaching out for her towel from where it hung just behind her she turned to see the grand majority of their class already having left to get dressed. Giving a half frown she kind of turned to glance at the lock to see that there was still a good seven minutes before everyone was due to leave for their next class. "That's kind of odd."
Old Posted 03-23-2013, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #43  
"Hmm...maybe they're just that time-conscious?" replied Miko as she took her towel and wrapped it around her body then slowly and carefully stepping out of the cubicle and walked off slowly to one of the benches where they can rest after some activities.

While she sat there, she let herself drip and dry a bit and waited until Jun stepped out, for whatever reason, Miko wanted to see Jun only wearing a towel.

Man, I shouldn't do this...but I just wanna...just a peek...

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-23-2013, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
She lingered in the privacy of her cubicle as she dried her hair and the majority of her body before she knew that she'd needed to get dressed and ready for he other classes. With her towel wrapped tightly around her body to keep hidden what she could as she stepped out to head off towards her locker. As she glanced up she caught a look from Miko, and while she was trying to figure out whether she was looking at her or something else.

Glancing behind herself to see my maybe there was someone else, Jun found herself to be the only one standing there. Turning back she didn't have a chance to see if Miko was still looking before she felt the slickness of water on the tile and her foot slipping away as she fell to the floor. Losing her grip on her towel, she reached out to brace herself against the floor to lessen her fall. Reaching out for her towel she hurried to cover herself once more and get to her feet before everyone noticed or she'd be late in getting dressed for her next class.
Old Posted 03-23-2013, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote