Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Wanderer
Default   #33  
I'm throwing a handful of mashed potatoes at mdom!

More accurately, I'm using a spoon as a catapult.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-23-2018, 04:47 PM  
Jellosexual
I'm throwing pumpkin at Espy!
Old Posted 11-23-2018, 05:14 PM  
Writer
Default   #35  
Derpy enjoyed throwing stuff at mdom so much the little dragon wants to play yet another round. But this time he wrestles with a pumpkin almost half his size. Not the most predictable choice, however there's a good chance this unexpected attack will work.

mdom was prepared to shield herself from another bean shower. Her umbrella proves to be a good protection against spilled gravy. Against a flying pumpkin? Not so much. Most of the beans she tries to chuck at Derpy land elsewhere when the pumpkin knocks her over.

Witchchylde discovers some beans in her ammunition pouch and like a professional detective tracks them down to Voidbarker. Now both of them are covered in heaps of beans, which at least counts for a tie.

KittyBeary however believes Witchchylde should have even more beans and throws a handful at her while she's facing Voidbarker. After all Witchchylde had attacked her first, and revenge is a dish best served cold. The old proverb seems to hold wisdom, because that point goes to KittyBeary.

Witchchylde rather makes her own proverbs and reacts with a fresh artichoke. No way she is going to let KittyBeary off the hook anytime soon. On observing the food fight now it seems people already match up with their favorite rivals. Forget speed dating, this is how true friendships are forged!

A new contender enters the game, and with a handful of mashed potatoes MonBon even tries to lure yet another new person in. trystan830 doesn't see the food coming and thus gets a nutritious veggie face mask - but maybe her reaction will be even more impressive. Stay tuned!
Old Posted 11-23-2018, 05:27 PM  
Lynx Rufus
I'm throwing a pumpkin at Death By Mirrors!

Mostly cause I can.
Old Posted 11-23-2018, 05:27 PM  
Writer
Default   #37  
In the meantime yet another game has started:

Espy believes in the supreme power of trebuchets and therefore decides to use a spoon as a catapult. Even though it was only a small amount of mashed potatoes, they hit mdom right in the eye. Ouch!

mdom tries to throw back a pumpkin, but flinches when hit by the catapult's load. Therefore unfortunately the toss is a clear miss.

Tiva wants to play volleyball and sets a pumpkin towards Death, who stops and controls the ball, then returns it. Who knew a plain vegetable could have so many uses? Pumpkin lanterns, soup, roasted seeds to snack on, an inexpensive door stop - and now even a sporting good. Several sponsors who watch the game immediately decide to invest in pumpkins and the stock market skyrockets.

I'm throwing a pumpkin at Tiva!
Old Posted 11-23-2018, 05:37 PM  
Jellosexual
I'm throwing mashed potatoes at Kaderin Triste!
Old Posted 11-23-2018, 05:47 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #39  
Dodges the Pumpkin so it splats on the floor and then dips hand in a large bowl of gravy covered mashed potatoes
I'm slinging mashed potatoes at Death By Mirrors!
Old Posted 11-23-2018, 06:53 PM  
Truthwatcher
HOW DARE YOU, MDOM.
I'm throwing a cob of corn at mdom!
Old Posted 11-23-2018, 08:06 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #41  
I'm throwing a handful of mashed potatoes at KittyBeary!
Old Posted 11-23-2018, 10:12 PM  
Writer
Two servings of mashed potatoes fly through the air and magically spell out 'error'. At first spectators are confused, but then they remember no player may target the same person twice in a row. Witchchylde, you can still go after KittyBeary with mashed potatoes later, if you wish - but to spread the feast fun, please throw at another person inbetween.

Tiva, remember twice at the same person without any other target inbetween is either harassment or a wedding proposal

Mashed potatoes are the trending ammunition of the moment: soft, squishy, and perfectly fitting into a spoon (or a ladle for those who want to sling more at once). Therefore mdom swings a huge portion at Kaderin Triste.

Kaderin Triste grabs a corn like a bat, showing her best baseball stance. Unfortunately the potatoes are soaked in gravy and therefore much too weak to withhold the hit with Kaderin's corn cob. Mashed potatoes splattered everywhere. Over her arms, her chest, her face... Kaderin decides to change her strategy and throw the bat at mdom instead, but mdom successfully dodges the cob of corn.
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 07:03 AM  
Rebooting....
Default   #43  
(whoops)

I'm throwing a gob of corn cob at Kaderin Triste!
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 12:02 PM  
Truthwatcher
I'm throwing an artichoke at Witchchylde!
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 01:44 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #45  
I'm throwing an artichoke at Gallagher!
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 05:18 PM  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
I'm throwing an artichoke at Gallagher!

Old Posted 11-24-2018, 05:42 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #47  

throw food at me bro
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 06:04 PM  
Writer
Another game is on, and Witchchylde decides to enter the sporting field with a corn cob. She swings it like a pro, looks around for a suitable target and discovers Kaderin Triste standing at the sideline. The corn cob misses her at first, but then whirls through the air like a bumerang.

Kaderin Triste knows she needs a good defense when she hears the corn cob coming. Thankfully an ammunition crate is nearby and so she grabs an artichoke. It is a bit rough and behaves oddly in the air, but Kaderin nevertheless believes in her abilities. She already feels triumphant when the corn misses her however, and so her aim is less than perfect.

mdom stumbles across the artichoke and remembers she already has some practice with that particular vegetable. Therefore she decides on yet another unbeatable target and tosses the artichoke as hard as she can.

Bonus Round!
Since some of you really enjoy throwing veggies at staff, now staff will strike back. Hope you already paid enough attention to pick the right defense ^^

I'm throwing an artichoke at KittyBeary!
I'm throwing a corn cob at Derpy McBlueEyes! (Derpy returns artichoke)
I'm throwing a pumpkin at Quiet Man Cometh!
I'm throwing green beans at mdom! (mdom returns pumpkin)
I'm throwing mashed potatoes at Espy!
I'm throwing a corn cob at Tiva! (Tiva returns pumpkin)
I'm throwing a pumpkin at Voidbarker!
I'm throwing mashed potatoes at Kaderin Triste! (Kaderin returns green beans)
I'm throwing green beans at Witchchylde! (Witchchylde returns artichoke)
I'm throwing an artichoke at MonBon! (MonBon returns pumpkin)
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 06:39 PM  
Closed Thread