Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #145  
I've finally finished!!!!
<x'{ Uuff. I refused to accept payment until I delivered. >.>; It musta been annoying, so, sorry, but, it just felt right..(Edit: Oh! ^~^; heh, I accepted the trade first it looks like. >//>; now I feel silly..)
I have no idea what I've done. ^~^; But I hope you like it. Again, sorry it took so long. :[ I'll be honest, I slacked a bit with this one. Which in my head is an awful gesture from one writer to another. >.>; (Dude, can I call myself a writer if I haven't even published anything?? /8{ eh??? *shruggy shrug*)
I feel like I should stop rambling and just show tha damn art already, <x} hehe, so heeeere it is!

One art for Death by Mirrors. As requested. -u-

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 05-14-2019 at 08:32 PM.
Old Posted 05-14-2019, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Oh hey, that's pretty nice.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-15-2019, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #147  
;u; thank you..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 05-15-2019, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
That's awesome! I love it ^^

(and don't worry, things have been going somewhat slow everywhere... you're by far not the only slacker, hehe. Me? Haven't even started the crochet scarf I wanted to get finished by the end of May, and now that odd month's already halfway over)
Old Posted 05-15-2019, 01:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #149  
^~^; I'm so glad you like it!
I know this month and the one before have just been brutal actually. <:{
And I am struggling to function at 100%. Something always just keeps happening, y'know? /:[ And lately I've been juggling responsibility with my health and as a result my interests and drive have been hopping around on and off. ;-; It sux.

But I managed to finish! ^~^ I s'pose could try looking at it as an accomplishment. Now I'm going to try and take care of myself. <:[ *looks at orange glow in robotic parts* Because ahh, it seems my health is pretty damn low right about now. *lays down* ;-; I hate bleeding and feeling like a dying swampy monster...

Old Posted 05-15-2019, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
smug magikarp is my new favorite thing

1.5k au for a colored chibi of her (if you're still open)?

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-05-2019, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #151  
Haha, thank you. X}

I'm still open. :] Just on a slight break. But I'll be back to doodling requests very soon. I'll put ya on the list. /:d And I'll see what I can do. :} Thanks for the references!

Old Posted 06-05-2019, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Yay thank you! looking forward to it. uwu I've sent a trade.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-05-2019, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #153  
Oh! ^u^ Thank you.
I typically don't accept it until I finish tho, >u>; just lettin' ya know. It's sort of a motivation driver to keep it outta my reach. ^~^
I'll likely be back to drawing next week. :/ Gonna be taking a mini vacation for a while this weekend until Wednesday.

Old Posted 06-07-2019, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
smae, but that's good to know. 👍 take yo time, no stress :)
and sweet! vacations! what are you doing on your vacay?

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-07-2019, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #155  
I'll be in the mountains for a few days. ;u; likely getting out in the wilderness and torturing myself for one of those days with a hike..and hopefully eating better. ^~^
:c I need a break to get away from all the mess and the headache of trying to keep myself happy in a dull environment...I'm trying to find ways to break out of my routine and build some confidence again. The mountains is perfect because it's so quiet and cooler, and I can get more into a creative state of thinking. So I'm going to visit my old man. :}

He's kinda like a mentor-y mer-santa...with gorgeous long grey hair, <x} and bigger shark teeth than mine!

Old Posted 06-07-2019, 07:11 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
that sounds absolutely awesome! no wifi, no distractions, just a zen moment with the trees, the animals, and Bigfoot. uwu

oh a legendary sage in the mountains? your fam sounds like a cool anime character haha

have a safe trip & see u next week then ^^b

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-07-2019, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #157  
x} haha, in a way yes! Might even draw up a doodle of him for comparison to me and my silly bones. >w< <3
I'll be taking my laptop with me, but the wifi there IS in fact quite thin. :] Hoping to have some more time for other things like finishing up my Pictionary game board and cooking a bit, and watching some movies n' stuff. -u- ...with the possibility he might plop me on another dirt trail for 6 miles and hike up another hill. @-@; *twitch twitch* in the...outdoors..again. ^~^;
But I always eat good there with him. ^U^ Soooo, that's a plus!
>.> I'm hoping to coax him in to watching the rest of Breaking Bad though. He was getting really into it...

Old Posted 06-08-2019, 01:13 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
That'd be sweet! he'd be flattered if he got a doodle.

no pain, no gain amirite. you're gonna have legs for days after this XD and just in time for the summer too!

Yess! Breaking Bad is such a good show. I think it's my all-time favorite and would recommend it to everyone. I hope he gets to finish watching it!

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-09-2019, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #159  
Hrrngh I’m trying to decide if I want to ditch my previous commish request for Raster and buy some doodles for a friend.

...Hey Merskelly, how good are you at drawing... anthropomorphic lizards?

...BB I completely forgot I did that art in your sig.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-10-2019, 05:18 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
how??? i'd never forget a good quality traditional work. they're hard to come by. dont think i got around to showing it off before i poofed tho ^^;

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-10-2019, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
art shop thing, i guess, merskelly metalien, trying this out, with frickin' lazer beams