Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #529  
I was in North Vancouver, BC at the time. Famous for being wet.

Drove out to my sister's place, my current home base, but I wasn't driving so I go to play pokemon on the way. Couldn't catch all the stops, wasn't fast enough, but got a bunch of pokemon, a newer and tougher venonat (not enough to evo yet), and one eevee, after seeing one and having it error out when I tapped on it. That happened twice. I also got to find out where some of the "local" stops actually were since I wasn't driving for once. A couple hiking trails and landmarks have stops attached to them.
Old Posted 09-24-2016, 04:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I can only hope we'll see one or two. That's all you really need, right? Though I guess you'd need a really good one.

She's almost 3/4ths of the way to her Vileplume. We get a lot of grassy Pokemon.
Old Posted 09-24-2016, 11:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #531  
OMG! I finally managed to hatch my 10k egg and got an Aerodactyl! I feel super lucky to hatch one as I've been having terrible luck with egg hatches of late. I now just have a ton of 5k eggs left to hatch.

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 09-24-2016, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Congrats on the Aerodactyl! Same thing happened to my sister, hatched hers and had 5km eggs left.

We went to set out her lure at the park, but there were people there. Went around to stops and someone put out a lure downtown, so we just mooched off it. She has over 100 Pokeballs, needs to use them because her inventory is getting super full.
Old Posted 09-24-2016, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #533  
That's so cool! I can't wait to see what my eggs hatch into. XD

Old Posted 09-24-2016, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I'm hoping to hatch a Growlithe if I can, since I rarely see them and it's going to take a lot of walking otherwise to get the candy I need. I've hatched 2 Vulpix so I have a good start on my Ninetails. Currently hatching a 2km egg. Could use more eevee candy as well. My three evos are no longer tough enough compared to my other guys. I seem to be queen of the pidgeys right now.
Old Posted 09-25-2016, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #535  
Got another Oddish towards Vileplume last night, and she caught an Abra that was sitting on my tablet. She also took a gym. It was neutral, so she ran to claim it.

Seems like there's bursts of great days, followed by several days of Pidgeys everywhere.
Old Posted 09-25-2016, 11:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Thanks! I seem to have gone back to crap hatches and catches, but it's to be expected when I've filled out so much of my pokedex I guess... ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 09-25-2016, 12:49 PM Reply With Quote  
a gender ghost.
Default   #537  
any Team Instinct here?
♥ Lovely Teahouse ♥

tumblr | twitter
Old Posted 09-25-2016, 01:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
My sister is Instinct.

We went to the park to use her lure and incense, caught about 15 Pokemon, she's up to level 16 now. It started to storm about ten minutes after we left the park, so I guess we timed that right!
Old Posted 09-25-2016, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #539  
I'm Instinct. Go Zapdos!
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-25-2016, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
a gender ghost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I'm Instinct. Go Zapdos!
high five! :D
♥ Lovely Teahouse ♥

tumblr | twitter
Old Posted 09-25-2016, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #541  
She made her own Instinct Pin (along with Mystic and Valor, gave Mystic away to a friend) to wear when she hunts but she keeps forgetting it. Here.
Old Posted 09-25-2016, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I'm Mystic, but I love Spark! He's such a little cutie <3

Cute badge Konzern <3

My Dice Store
Old Posted 09-26-2016, 03:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #543  
Thank you, Awen Moonshine :) We've considered making some and leaving them around PokeStops here, but she's running out of pins.
Old Posted 09-26-2016, 10:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Neat pins. :D

I think they changed the spawn rates some time recently...I haven't fired up Pokemon Go in a couple weeks, and did this morning, as well as took a mile and a half walk (that is something I try to do regularly, but haven't in a few weeks). I normally have Pokemon Go running during that, and catch maybe two pokemon, and ignore a few pidgeys and rattatas.

Today, no rattatas at all, maybe 4 pidgeys, 4 weedles, plus a krabby, bulbasaur, poliwag, venonat, gastly, and an exeggute. Quite the collection from a mile & a half walk.

Plus a ponyta from a 5k egg, so that's cool.
Old Posted 09-28-2016, 10:11 AM Reply With Quote