Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #641  
I'm kinda in a horrible mood right now... but it's because of PMS and things making it worse. x(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 05-08-2019, 09:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Tbh, I'm dreading my period next week, and having an equally cranky ass mood. >:[
*falls to knees shaking arms*
You people (my fam) ruined this beautiful house! ;0; You ruined it! It was so pleasant and clean and organized and zen-calming! <x'{ And now it's a rubbish dump full of trash and junk and laundry and spider webs and dust and grime and stains and television around the clock. What have you monsters done?! *sob*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 05-08-2019, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #643  
;-; *falls to knees bleeding from my stupid internal female organ* ...welp, I guess it had to come sooner or later...*looks up to the starry void of space with the despair of 1000 races' women, wanting nothing more than a blanket, nostalgia and a whole lot of painkillers...give or take a few cups of tea and tons of food!*
Someday, this period will be history...and I will be happy again..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 05-15-2019, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Tired.

So tired.

I haven't had a proper night's sleep in almost two weeks. Last night was the closest I've come, and that only because I managed to turn off my alarm in my sleep. I was late getting my son to school as a result, and he was pretty upset with me for that.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-16-2019, 10:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #645  
Woke up this morning feeling exhausted, hungry and nauseated all at once. It took me a good while, but I'm feeling not nauseated anymore. And not hungry. But I too got little sleep. >-> my fault tho. I stood up past 2. Woke up at 7. Wanna quit this month already..

Old Posted 05-16-2019, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Had to deal with another hairball from my cat this morning. x( I hate shedding season...

And yet the weather is drunk beyond belief because it rained a couple days ago for a while and the past few days were cloudy.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 05-18-2019, 04:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #647  
Getting sick and tired of people telling me my apartment should pretty much be exactly like theirs.

We should have less stuff

We shouldn't have boxes all over. We have 2 boxes out for the cats to play with, the rest have stuff packed up in them and are OUT OF THE WAY.

We shouldn't keep stuff we aren't currently using packed up and out of the way, instead to throw it all away. Sorry but Cardboard boxes are free, unlike plastic containers and tubs. And we aren't going to throw out 'everything' you don't seem to want us to have.

Mom is a hoarder, yes, and that takes time and delicacy to deal with. But her room isn't as bad as it use to be. We have been working on it at a set pace. Not like the new landlady cares. It's better that it's packed up in boxes, than having it lay all over the place.

Papers we don't need to be tossed. (Papers like my art, moms probably important mail that she has someone come over and help her go through it, and that person has been in the hospital for a month due to heart surgery, so yea her mail piled up, my old notebooks with Japanese language notes that I still turn to when I need to refresh my memory..)

Even told us to throw away some of our clothes because 'we have too many' ... bitch we barely have enough clothes to last us a month. We can only do laundry once a month.. And we don't hang our clothes up in the closet. We fold them and place them on our crate shelves instead. WE ARE DIFFERENT!!! Just because they aren't in the closet, doesn't mean we have an OVER ABUNDANCE of clothes!

Pointed to my foam sheets, the foam packing my PC shipped with, I use that to help add 'some' sound proofing when I record! I like to sing and record it, though I don't post them online unless I am really proud of how it came out. I USE THAT! And when it's not being used as a sound dampener, it's being used as a wall to keep Hiro off the plant table D:< DOUBLE USAGE! IT WORKS!

Told us to 'de-clutter' I am so sick and tired of hearing that. The way the living room is arranged furniture wise, makes it look cluttered. It's this way for a reason. Though that reason hasn't been around lately I'm not changing its layout just because they don't like it.

We have this old tv we don't want. But we've no way of getting rid of it and they won't help us do so. Yet they tell us to get rid of stuff we don't need.

Her using the 'fire hazard' excuse to get us to toss out some of our stuff pisses me off. And the only reason she's using it, is because on May 1st, one of the Townhouses caught fire. And its not the first time that particular town house caught fire! That one caught fire 6-7 years ago before. And about 3-4 years ago, someone set fire to another town house, to try and cover up the fact he killed his baby...

She'll be back next month to see if things are 'better'.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-22-2019, 01:16 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
"Kadewin dwank all the coffee." Derpy pouts.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 05-22-2019, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #649  
Just wanna sleep through all of tomorrow... x[ mphhhhhhhh..

Old Posted 05-22-2019, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;-; I'm done. I can't do this anymore uterus. smh. You need to chill the hell oouuuuttt. *sob* <x'{

Old Posted 06-23-2019, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #651  
very tired, woke up at around 7 am, so i'm likely going to be a bit out of it.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 06-23-2019, 04:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Q~Q This menstrual nonsense needs to staaaaaaaaap!!
It's day 2! I should be feeling gross and bloaty and nothing else! x'{

Old Posted 06-23-2019, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #653  
I think I'm gay

Problem: I'm engaged to a man

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Last edited by EverAshwood; 06-27-2019 at 05:41 AM.
Old Posted 06-26-2019, 09:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
aww, congrats? /x}

Woke up in the morning nauseated and dizzy as hell. >~= almost hurled. ugh..also had some gross GI stuff going on. >:{ It better not return in the morning again. I hate dealing with this altitude nonsense!

Old Posted 06-26-2019, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #655  
you'll figure it out at some point, ashwood.

i hate fucking opening letters. they're utterly useless bits of junk that i can barely rip open without fucking up the contents.
and all this for a bank statement.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 06-27-2019, 09:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Empty stomach + coffee = shakes.
Yay!
Old Posted 06-27-2019, 02:19 PM Reply With Quote