Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default   #113  
i'm not sick in the usual sense of the term, but my period is being a bitch.
so this is a good time to drink hot drinks if not for the weather being so damn hot. living in a tropical country and shit, but this is the hottest summer in the time i've been here.

i actually rlly like hot chocolate with roasted marshmallows, and i like thin soups and milk-less teas too! so i rlly wanna get over my allergic reaction or whatever it is. i wanna be able to drink it all :<

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-26-2019, 05:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<x} I love marshmallows but I can't have a whole bunch or I get bellyaches. I don't know why but sugars are getting rejected by my body more and more as time goes on. <:c I guess it's for the best, since I can only have them in moderation.
The good news is, smoothies are good to have on your period. :] I think. >.>; I never get to have smoothies anymore. ;-; I never tried it.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-27-2019, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #115  
aww why don't you get to have smoothies anymore? i don't have the means to make smoothies in hostel but i'll be home soon, and intend to try them then!
i don't have more than a couple of marshmallows in one go but rather than rejecting sugars i just think there's something about sweets n desserts. they just feel filling. even when it's fluffy marshmallows. sweet stuff in general i can't have a lot of, it's overwhelming.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-27-2019, 03:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
>.>; because I don't like to clean our blender..and I don't get access to smoothies unless I know a place locally. T^T I used to have a smoothie every morning at the café on my old college campus with my breakfast.~ Ahhh~
I have a feeling I'll get to have some smoothies and other cold sweet things come summertime. :] I hope.
Yehh, I don't exactly handle very sweet things too well either. >.> I have to eat sweets gingerly and modestly. I can only handle so much sweetness! X} hehe!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-28-2019, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #117  
a smoothie every morning is so nice! :3
i'm gonna be making vegan overnight oats once i get home, and those are cold, sweet, and also super filling :3 but i'll prolly try a smoothie now and then as well.

i can't stomach ice cream, and vegan ice cream is usually a little tricky for me because full-fat coconut milk is a little difficult to make at home. but i found this great recipe for banana peanut butter ice cream, and it's just both of those blended together! i'll be making peanut butter anyway and bananas are always available where i live, so this should be a convenient solution whenever i crave ice cream these summer months and need something safe for my tummy.

my favourite sweets are all sweet balanced with something else, for that very reason! i like sweet with tart, or sweet with sour, sometimes sweet with spicy. even my fave desserts conform to this. like berry compotes or lemon tarts. ^_^

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-29-2019, 04:11 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
//bump
since the event is on (although i came towards the end of it) maybe chatting will happen here again?

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-08-2019, 12:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #119  
Oh hey, you’re alive.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-08-2019, 01:40 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
yes, i have checked in that i'm still kicking! xD

what've you been upto all these days?

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-08-2019, 02:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #121  
Uhhhhhh a lot of bullshit, apparently.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-08-2019, 02:54 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i'd love to read you elaborating on said bullshit

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-09-2019, 02:45 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #123  
elaborate bullshit sounds like a summery of politics x''D
Old Posted 11-09-2019, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
i'd love to read you elaborating on said bullshit
nah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
elaborate bullshit sounds like a summery of politics x''D
well that’s part of it
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 06:13 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #125  
@chocobo it does, doesn't it!
thank you for the items btw, i love them i don't know what prompted the gift but i'll use them well!

@Espy at least you're on Tris regularly so i know you have a constant source of fun.
btw, have you made a thread anywhere of your cosplay avis?

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 06:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Yeah, check my sig.

...I haven’t made a non-OC cosplay avi in a while, though, and by “while” I mean somewhere in the vicinity of six years.

EDIT: I’m drunk and wrong and I’ll update my cosplay shit if/when I remember tomorrow. Or sometime.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 06:24 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #127  
oooh awesome! i'm happy you have somewhere you keep them all although i'm embarrassed i didn't notice the spoiler in your signature before. idk why i'm not able to see the pics under 'Cosplay' clearly just cause they're hosted on photobucket, but i can see the other avatars in the post just fine

omg really?! i feel like it was just the last time i was on tris, that you cosplayed as a character from that animated music video. *trawls through youtube history* i can't find it but i swear it's only been months!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Ohh. Yeah that one.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-10-2019, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote