Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Love Giraffe
Default   #33  
I feel richer on gaia than on here, probably because I have waaaay more time invested there. I always feel poor here in comparison, but that's justified. tHough I think I'm poor on both sites in comparison to everybody else.
I like how the 'economy' here is mainly based on items with fixed prices. It means I can look pretty without paying millions. Better than the huge amount of items that are constantly pumped in to gaia (though some are very pretty).
Old Posted 03-13-2013, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Starzel, I will help you with some stuff to get you start on this site. ^^
I really love it here on Trisphee! :) My main site since the day it was open.
Old Posted 03-14-2013, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Love Giraffe
Default   #35  
Don't be too generous, I already got a welcome wagon several months ago when I joined. I just sort of forgot about this account for a bit.. ehehe
Old Posted 03-14-2013, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Don't worry about it. It's just a little something for you.
Old Posted 03-14-2013, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Love Giraffe
Default   #37  
Well, thank you for the giftrape (is that term acceptable here?)
Old Posted 03-14-2013, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Of course not. jk :D
Have fun and hopefully you will fall in love with Trisphee one day. haha
Old Posted 03-14-2013, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #39  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikana View Post
Yeah, it wast at 250 aurum right after the event. Now it's at 50 aurum. Not sure why the sellback price got lowered, but meh. At least there is one? :o
it was always 50au >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 03-15-2013, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
I agree with the concept of helping others but I gotta say as a "newbie" meaning I'm not that established with being known here or in threads or whatever you can earn aurum really easily and not feel all that poor. I play the game every day, and check it every hour until my tokens are gone rofl and I get a fair amount of Aurum that way, I've only just gotten into posting again now and whilst that helps I find playing the game a lot easier to make aurum. I also donate when I can and sell extras when I can afford to and that helps as well but the fastest way for me is the game for sure.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 06:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #41  
woopdi, I don't think you count as a newbie anymore. You've been around for two and a half years. :P
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Coda rofl sure but I wasn't fully active its more an old date rofl
Old Posted 03-20-2013, 02:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #43  
I don't like being poor either, but now being poor or even rich on Gaia I don't care anymore. I have 5 mil on there and I still can't buy anything. :S
Old Posted 11-04-2013, 08:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I never had the problem of people looking down on me. Course maybe you were in a different section of the website than me. I don't know really.

On Gaia, I'm not rich. NO ONE is rich thanks to Flynn and her inflation.
Old Posted 11-06-2013, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #45  
I don't really feel rich on either site but, I guess I'm better off here due to the lack of inflation :3.

To be honest, I don't even know what rich would be on Gaia right now >.>... I think everything below 10 million can be considered as poor on Gaia right now and when you consider and that only due to Flynn's Booty/Chest, gaia's cash to gold converter...

At least I have a very big inventory on Gaia though, but that's pretty much it >.>. The economy there is just simply put a disaster.

I think the avatar site I feel most rich on is Midorea, once you get to a high enough lvl at the battle system making the currency becomes rather easy but, then again, I could actually be poor and not know it since the price guild there seems to really not reflect actual prices but, then again, event items and DIs seem to be rather scarce...
Last edited by Areishia; 11-06-2013 at 04:59 AM.
Old Posted 11-06-2013, 04:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I suck at the battle system because I can only afford volleyballs XD And I have nothing I want to buy there that I can remember at least XD

I looked up one item on gaia. It was worth 3mil...now it is like 10mil. Almost makes me want to sell it, but my friend gave it to me and I use it XD

Another was worth 5mil...now 14mil.
Old Posted 11-06-2013, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #47  
I'd say, use Volleyballs until lvl 8, at 8 make sure your stats are high enough that you can get a Spray Bottle of Water, then just water bottle everything until you can 2-hit them with the Volleyball xD. That was my tactic when I deleted my own character and had to start from scratch lvl-wise :3. It is a pain getting to lvl 8 though >.>...
Old Posted 11-07-2013, 04:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
I totally agree, I'm stinkin' filthy rich and have a knack for insane luck when opening chance items (on any site really) but no amount of pixels can make up for good companionship. ^^
Old Posted 11-08-2013, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote