Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Poconut Overlord
Default 5.9 runes? (Solved)   #1  
UPDATE: Fixed, I don't know if this is meant to be kept on the downlow or something but in a nutshell I'm sending mixed signals to both paypal and my bank about the money so...yea bad customer baaad! xD
-------------
I thought I had enough for 1 more monthly but I won't argue that since memory is reliable in this case. The only concerning thing I have is the fact my rune count isn't a whole integer... (and please don't correct me on math terms if I got it wrong =p)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Jurinjo, there's a valid reason for this, but it's not something I'm going to discuss in public; Fen and I are figuring out what happened and then we'll contact you via PM.
Last edited by Jurinjo; 01-07-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old Posted 01-06-2011, 11:40 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
That's...very interesting. Runes should always be whole integers. the decimal should have been taken off the number a long time ago, to be honest. Coda should poke around your account next time he gets online.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 01-06-2011, 11:43 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #3  
I was strange for me too that earlier I have an extra 4 runes that I have no idea where it come from. I donate it to someone earlier today because I don't like to uneven amount of it, since you need 20 to get an item. This is really strange and I don't think I traded with someone to get the 4 runes.
Old Posted 01-06-2011, 11:45 PM  
Developer
Jurinjo, there's a valid reason for this, but it's not something I'm going to discuss in public; Fen and I are figuring out what happened and then we'll contact you via PM.
Old Posted 01-06-2011, 11:51 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #5  
Coda, thank you so much. Because I am dead curious to know about this. I hope it is not because I have such a bad memory and can't remember anything. It will be nice to know how I got my extra 4 runes.
Old Posted 01-06-2011, 11:54 PM  
Poconut Overlord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
hmm alright Coda ^^
Old Posted 01-07-2011, 12:08 AM  
Developer
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Coda, thank you so much. Because I am dead curious to know about this. I hope it is not because I have such a bad memory and can't remember anything. It will be nice to know how I got my extra 4 runes.
YOUR case is easier. Just go look at your trade history and you'll see one of your trades involved 64 runes.
Old Posted 01-07-2011, 10:28 AM  
Trisphee Police Force
Solved, closing thread.
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 01:26 AM  
Closed Thread