Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Lightbulb max earned per post?   #1  
how much is the max aurum earned per post? and does per forum your in vary like games room which pays less? and how much do those forums give per max character count per post?
I Have Been Robbed! Please Donate to my GoFundMe!

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

AmericanGoingCrazy Youtube Channel

Trying to get a youtube channel started! View & Subscribe & My Buddies!

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 08-11-2019, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
the games forum pays less, yes, but i believe most everywhere else will be the same steady amount.

i think the aurum per post can get as high at 50? maybe more? it gets harder to increase the payout the higher it already is, so after a point, there's little reason to try and make everything a 10 page essay or anything.

coda would know more about the specifics than me.

Old Posted 08-11-2019, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
the games forum pays less, yes, but i believe most everywhere else will be the same steady amount.

i think the aurum per post can get as high at 50? maybe more? it gets harder to increase the payout the higher it already is, so after a point, there's little reason to try and make everything a 10 page essay or anything.

coda would know more about the specifics than me.
lol that's cool. I had guessed it was 50. I haven't posted that high at once yet though.

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 08-11-2019, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
yes, i usually land somewhere around 40. but another benefit to posting many places rather than trying for as much as possible is the fact that every post made has a chance of dropping a posting reward item which, even if you don't like it, can be sold for a little more aurum in your pocket.

Old Posted 08-11-2019, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #5  
There's not an actual aurum cap. I've hit the 60s before on a (very) large post. But it has diminishing returns -- the longer your post is, the less it's worth to make it longer.

I don't remember the actual algorithm I put in there anymore, though. >.>; It's been a long time.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-12-2019, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
There's not an actual aurum cap. I've hit the 60s before on a (very) large post. But it has diminishing returns -- the longer your post is, the less it's worth to make it longer.

I don't remember the actual algorithm I put in there anymore, though. >.>; It's been a long time.
do all avi sites have an algorithm? like any site? and why do they have it? and what is all this based on in theory?

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 09-15-2019, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
yes, i usually land somewhere around 40. but another benefit to posting many places rather than trying for as much as possible is the fact that every post made has a chance of dropping a posting reward item which, even if you don't like it, can be sold for a little more aurum in your pocket.
yes I finally found one. I thought it was cool. ive never seen a site do that before. I only see gold/main currency/etc. in posts.

ive also seen cap off after so many amount of characters so I give idea of what the poster needs to type to make a full max gold/profit from the individual posts. I find this stuff fun.

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 09-15-2019, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I’ve hit 50+ on RP posts before. Suze might have hit 60.

Personally, I find sticking around and chatting to be much more conducive to earning aurum than spamming on dead threads, though.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-15-2019, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #9  
there's also the, uhhhhhhh crane game. sometimes it has either Beta Style or 100 / 250 / 500 aurum in there.

beta style can be sold for 5 aurum, i think.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 09-15-2019, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogandantes View Post
do all avi sites have an algorithm? like any site? and why do they have it? and what is all this based on in theory?
They all have to have some sort of algorithm. There's no reason the algorithms have to be related from site to site. In our case here on Trisphee I built it to have a diminishing returns curve so that you get a fair amount of aurum even for a short post and larger posts are rewarded but not better than a back-and-forth conversation.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-15-2019, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote