Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

More More More Magic
Default   #209  
I don't know what to say today bc I was sick. I had a fever and had to stay home from work so monster mostly just slept and tried to get onto the table a few times.
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 05-08-2018, 09:43 PM  
The Magic Number
Day 5
Millie got absolutely excited about the clovers... and then she ate them. Ah well. She's still part cow after all, so I guess it's fine. When I was looking at her, she paused for a moment and gave me a confused stare. Then her face brightened up and she offered me a handful of clovers to eat as well. I graciously declined but told her how I appreciate the gesture. Her eyes darted back and forward between the clovers and my bones. Probably she tried to decide if it was impolite to ask how I even eat to begin with. Finally she settled on "Do you live on..." and with a hushed voice continued, "...photosynthesis?"
We stared at each other for a while, and simultaneously burst into laughter. Millie sure has grown on me during these days. I think this friendship will last for decades.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 05-09-2018, 04:45 AM  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #211  

Day 4:

After giving Foozan a stern talking to about the rats, again, I left for the farm. I asked the head farmer what kinds of leaves were around here, and he pointed me to some big apple trees, which I remember gathering some fallen leaves under. "Would you help me transplant a young apple tree to my yard?" I inquired. The farmer said it would be expensive but was willing to do it.

I bought home a handful of fallen leaves for Foozan, only to find him pestering the rats again. He turned and looked at me, looked at the leaves, and his eyes lit up! He nearly tackled me down to start eating and cuddling, making me sure I had made the right choice.

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-09-2018, 02:51 PM  
I Am Tam
Glitch told me that having a Sardis dolly is allowed.

Are there any crafters here who could do something simple with, say I cord limbs and tail, and that cute little face? I'd try making her myself, but I don't do faces well.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 05-09-2018, 04:23 PM  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #213  
Day 5:
Pinky and I talked for a long time today. She's quite happy to sit on my abdomen while I eat meat, so long as I feed her more cake and a lot of leafy greens and flowers. That won't be a problem - there are a lot of wildflowers and such that grow outside the cave, and a lot of days I can venture out into the great unknown [or ask a friend to go for me] and buy groceries to cook and eat with. Anyway! She's forgiven me completely and promised to help me with things from now on. It'll be nice to have a helper around!
Old Posted 05-09-2018, 07:45 PM  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam I am View Post
Glitch told me that having a Sardis dolly is allowed.

Are there any crafters here who could do something simple with, say I cord limbs and tail, and that cute little face? I'd try making her myself, but I don't do faces well.
The face/head could be tricky, but I could probably come up with something workable. Will consult my stuffed animal patterns when I get home to see what I have that could be pieced together.
Old Posted 05-09-2018, 08:50 PM  
Level 100
Default   #215  
Day 5
Indigo and I were able to challenge the first Gym Leader, Brock. Thanks to some skillful moves on his Poliwag's part and Raticate's quickness, he was soon defeated!
When it was my turn to battle, I sent out Staryu and Charmander who both did well in battle. It was very close, but we won in the end!
Another adventurous day and more to come!
Old Posted 05-09-2018, 10:08 PM  
Pixels

Here you go ari, enjoy your rooster

Old Posted 05-10-2018, 02:56 PM  
I Am Tam
Default   #217  
Sardis, stop that. My face isn't dirty. Wait. How did you get on the counter to get to the wet wipes?
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 05-10-2018, 03:52 PM  
Day 4
Today we took a break from training. Thane seems to like to talk a lot. I just nodded whenever it was appropriate. Can't actually let this trainee know that I am starting to like him.
Old Posted 05-10-2018, 04:23 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #219  
Day 1:
I name the Rooster Adonis. Strange name for a fowl, but he reminds me of it - and he seems to think he's all that and a bag of chips. I sat down to watch my medical shows this morning, and he was fairly demanding attention be paid to him. Then again - with that bright plumage, there's no way I WOULDN'T pay attention to him. He sat down with me to watch the show. I think he really clicked with the main male nurse they had on. I'm not going to explain to him that it's not HIM that's the main character. Plus, he doesn't seem to care.
Old Posted 05-10-2018, 06:06 PM  
Hakuna matata
Day 5
We decided to go to the park today. Joker was shy and didn't play with anyone else, but she did entertain herself chasing squirrels (and catching them more often than not...). When we walked home, she yawned and collapsed on the road. I panicked, but soon realized she had just tuckered herself out and was too tired to fully walk home. I lifted her up (heavier than I expected) and took her home to tuck her into her bed... wait... it's only noon?! Joker, this is way too early to sleep for tonight!
Old Posted 05-12-2018, 04:36 PM  
Magic
Unhappy   #221  
DAY THREE: Today the Heavenly Heifer Heroine Heloise had to help me rewrite my artist's statement and prepare a presentation for my painting class.
Old Posted 05-12-2018, 10:30 PM  
Day 5
Training resumed. Thane even managed to learn a special move. It was really quite spectacular if I am perfectly honest. Perhaps he is ready to move up in rank. I will help protect this Rook to the best of my abilities.
Old Posted 05-13-2018, 09:47 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #223  
Day 2:
After a long day out with Justin and I, Adonis fell asleep almost immediately. Both of us are paying for it today, though. Allergies means I have a sore throat, can't tlk, and am in a lot of pain. His overexertion cost him the lack of energy to do the things he wanted to do today. He had talked about wanting to play with clay, and I have some - but that requires both of us to have enough energy and willpower to go and get it. Neither of which is happening today. Sleepytime day, methinks.
Old Posted 05-13-2018, 01:06 PM  
I Am Tam
Today Sardis and I watched 'Knight Rider' and read some 'Little House in the Big woods', and this.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 05-13-2018, 03:15 PM