View Poll Results: Mules should...
...have equal rights 1 33.33%
...be allowed to wear whatever they want 2 66.67%
...wait - what? My own main has always been nice 0 0%
...be kept locked up in a cage (Go away. Now.) 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

The Magic Number
Default To Start A Revolution   #1  
So now the user appreciation event is over, and as a token of gratitude my boss... *ahem*

*suspense break*

...has me change right back into skeletal form.

Does it matter to him how I want to look? Does it matter I was beautiful once? Does anyone even remember my natural hair color??

But. NO. MORE!!

I've had enough. Evil genius or not - you kicked that pup once too often, and now you shall feel its bite.
Death, watch out. I am coming for you.

Mules do have rights. I demand to wear my own choice of fashion. As long as my only options remain a drider or a skeleton, I will stand and fight you. After all, you gave me spider's poison. And what's dead can never die.

Who else can claim they created their own nemesis?

Ahem.

To improve my chances in the wars to come I would like to acquire a weapon. Unfortunately I don't know any weaponsmiths and I might even be a little short on cash right now. Maybe you can support me anyway? Whether you have a Royal Amphibian Blade for sale or just want to join my cause and battle for mule secondary person equality, I'd love to hear from you!

(Disclaimer regarding sales: Death by Mirrors lets me keep my own money, probably because he's afraid to violate Trisphee rules if he grabs it for himself. Right now I'm almost able to afford a sword, and should have saved up the remaining amount within a few days. *starts humming "One Day More" from Les Misérables* Since this is my first time bartering in the sales forum, I have no idea how long it takes to find a weaponsmith - or if I find one at all. But I am determined to succeed in my fight either way. The revolution has begun.)
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 09-14-2018, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Hm... on one hand I want to support you, on the other hand I'm kinda scared of DbM and don't want him to kill me in an evil genius way so I'll just tell you to send trade whenever you're ready ok, there's a blade with your name waiting here.
Old Posted 09-15-2018, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
The Magic Number
Default   #3  
To be honest I'm secretly scared myself. When I stand up to fight it's not because it's easy, or because I know no fear. I fight because it remains my only choice. Because I am a warrior today and I am going to choose my own fate.

Everyone deserves to pursue happiness, even mules. Heck, I'm two years older, so technically speaking I should've been the main anyway. While I can accept a limited selection of stuff with DbM claiming most expensive clothes for himself, at least I want to choose my own look. There's nothing wrong with being a skeleton - unless you're forced into it...

You, dearest friend, have my sincere gratitude *bows* The revolution will not forget those who help.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 09-15-2018, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
I can respect that, even though it's not my fight (I don't even have a mule account here. My main account lags with its event tab like the lil bitch it is).
Maybe you could... let me whisper this force DbM into being a skeleton for a while and see what he thinks of it.
Old Posted 09-15-2018, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Magic Number
Default   #5  
I hear you on the event items. Death likes to bury me in extras to "prevent lag" (for him, that is). There's like 20+ knockoff bovine messenger bags in mine, and I won't even start counting the rubber duckies.

By the way, you have great ideas.
Old Posted 09-16-2018, 07:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
One day I will create another account. When I'm less lazy. Which is probably never |D
I have no idea how I had ten accounts in solia. Where is that disposition.

Thank you. I have many ideas, mathematically one of them ought to be good.
Old Posted 09-16-2018, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote