Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default   #17  
Just learning a new game is challenging. I am somewhat starting to understand, but I'm not pumped about it like other people, just yet anyway lol.
Old Posted 01-08-2017, 02:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Yes I used to play before my ex bf my angel deck used for himself and I never get it back :((((( I loved my angels! Once I opened a booster and voila the platinum angel!!!! Yuuussss
Old Posted 01-08-2017, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #19  
I have a deck my friends hate playing against even though in competitions I would probably lose. x'D I made a blue/green unblock-able infect deck. owo

Old Posted 01-09-2017, 12:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
You wanna know my win streak in Friday Night Magic?

I don't have one. I lose everything, but it's fun to play with new people, and be social for once XD
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #21  
They also hate my cat deck...nothing like cats that come flying at you with the banshee blade. ^^; So I roll randomly usually to see what deck I use against them. I've almost made a friend rage quit magic even though he could have easily beaten me. ^^; He didn't want to attack me because I had several 1/1 unblock-able creatures with infect, even though I wouldn't be blocking with most of them accept for the 1/4 spider I had because I'm more intent on doing damage to him before he kills me. x'D So the four turns it took for em to kill him he could have already killed em and didn't. ^^;

Old Posted 01-09-2017, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
LET ME BORROW THE CAT DECK FOR ALL ETERNITY.

I have a modern deck of vampires....and a random standard deck. I made my friend a standard deck....and she beat me .-.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #23  
I have a vampire deck but its not very good. I did get some new cards that would work with it, and some neat cards for that artifact deck I want to make. Even an artifact that makes all artifacts indestructible...if I can find that card. ^^;

Old Posted 01-09-2017, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
cards, game, magic