Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default K-drama   #1  
do you watch them? what are you currently watching? what are your favourites?

the ones i always recommend are:

1. chief kim - this is on netflix as 'good manager'. a frolicsome office drama. funny and feel-good with some slash potential towards the end.

2. age of youth - this is on netflix as 'hello my twenties'. a group of college girls in a share-house. female friendships, fluff, and a drizzle of the good kind of angst.

3. extraordinary you - on netflix under the same title. show of my heart. MC finds out her world is a manhwa, and proceeds to rebel against the tropes she doesn't like. it's exactly the kind of self-reflexive romp i personally love.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-04-2020, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
currently, i'm watching

'the world of the married'- infidelity, revenge, betrayal, but the way the story is presented has me really hooked. the pilot episode hit the highest viewership ratings of any JTBC drama premiere ever. also, it's a remake of Dr. Foster.

'meow, the secret boy'- there's a catboy. that's it. that's the story. he likes the human girl whose pet he is in cat form, i guess, and she likes him back eventually but in the meanwhile there's some drama with the second male lead. it's a relaxing drama, uncomplicated, not everyone's cup of tea but i'm living for the cuteness of the catboy.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-04-2020, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
kdrama