Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #1393  
That's great Quiet! Congrats ^_^ I love team Instinct because of a certain "shitposting" comic but Surfacage <3

I did a lot of walking the last week or so and I finally hatched another Larvitar ^_^ I now have my Tyranitar and only have 3 available Pokemon left to get! ^_^

I managed to get on a gym for a little while too which was awesome. Nearly all the Mystic gyms around here are normally full whenever I come across them and we don't often have the time to take down a gym that belongs to another team...
^_^;;

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 07-20-2017, 05:38 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Day 2. Went for a walk again after Physio. Mystic took the gym back and shored it up something nasty so not going to get to swipe it again for a while. Got a snubull!
Old Posted 07-21-2017, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1395  
Yay! That's all really awesome, Quiet! It's an amazing feeling when you take down your first gym on your own!

I saw and caught my first Skarmory today and have chiseled down my Pokemon lists a tiny bit. Still a long way to go to get evolutions of a lot and still have probably 8-12 (possibly fewer) that I still need (that aren't regional or legendary or otherwise unattainable) as far as the first form or ones that don't evolve and then it will all just be the matter of evolving them.
Old Posted 07-21-2017, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Lazy for day three. Just got a couple pokemon and one stop while I went to the bank. I've only got 10 balls left so I'll need to make a run to get more. I'm tempted to go to the local gym I snagged before around 9pm when the facilities in the area shut down for the evening to see if it makes a difference to how long I can hold the thing. Whoever has that gym at the end of the hiking trail probably get loads of coins once winter shows up since the trail is generally closed, I think.

Skarmory's utter lack of animation still gets to me. It's creepy.

Do you get any kind of extra xp for doing a seven day streak? Still contemplating cracking a lucky egg and evoing a bunch of things to try and get some levels. Have my Flareon as my buddy now, to try and evo my 400cp eevee. It will take a while, unless I can catch a few more. Got one today and one yesterday.
Old Posted 07-21-2017, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1397  
You get much more XP on day 7 of a catching streak (it normally works out around 2500xp) so that would be a good time to crack a lucky egg ^_^

Skarmory is rather strange, but to be fair it is a giant metal bird... On another note my 3 year old loves Oddishs animation as he "nods his head".

I've not been able to get out since Wednesday so nothing new to report from me, but we'll be going out later and hopefully will be trying to do our bit for the global event. ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 07-22-2017, 06:03 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Picked up an Oddish yesterday. ;).

I did a Raid! I did a Raid! I got 2 rare candy. :). Didn't catch the Quillava though. It was 800+ cp with an angry red circle. I hit it with a happy berry and a GREAT! curve ball and it was still pissed off so no luck.

I saw that the gym I haven't been to yet has been taken over by Valor (formerly Mystic I think) and is still reasonably low level, but I couldn't make it down there today as I didn't want to risk getting busted for leaving my car in the free parking while I went to a different area (there are signs against that, and the parking attendants were right there). I need my car!
Old Posted 07-22-2017, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1399  
Mystic has taken their gym back again, and shored it up big time. Didn't make it there yesterday. I got distracted by the swing set and decided not to walk the rest of the way. Got my day 5 stuff though, and made it to level 21.

I also finally managed another eeveelution and got something OTHER than a Flareon. I now have two Vaporeons, this new guy is 1500+ cp. My new front runner! I always figured that if I were actually a pokemon trainer I'd lean fire types since most of my favourites are in there, but I seem to be leaning water right now. My other two top pokemon are both Kinglers.

Would you believe I still don't have the youngster medal yet?
Old Posted 07-24-2017, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Oh hey. There are Eevee name cheats to help get the Eeveloutions!
Before evolving change the Eevee nickname to these to get the other Eeveloutions!

If you want a Jolteon, name the Eevee "Sparky"
If you want an Espeon, name the Eevee "Sakura"
If you want an Umbreon, name the Eevee "Tamao"

It only works the first time you use it though, so after that, it's back to random.
Old Posted 07-24-2017, 09:04 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1401  
I know the names for the main three. That's how I got my first flareon and my jolteon. I've seen espeons around but no umbreons yet. I have enough candies for one more eevee! Are the newer ones included in the random or just the usual three?

Day 6 achieved!
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
As far as I can tell, just the original three I have never gotten an umbreon or espeon through the random evolves.
But they could just have a lower chance of evolving when the evolution is random.
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 03:45 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1403  
Well tomorrow is my day 7 runabout and I have to go to the clinic so it's a proper reason to get in my car. Getting tired of all the driving, I think. Hopefully there will be a raid I can hop in on. I managed the last one by just 2.5 minutes or so.
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 04:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
If you walk 10km with Eevee as your buddy and evolve it while it is still your buddy it will then evolve into Umbreon or Espeon (depending on the time of day) once you have exhausted the renaming trick.

Congratulations on levelling up Quiet! ^_^

We tried a Legendary raid on Saturday but got wiped out pretty fast as it was only the 2 of us... Hopefully enough people will still be trying for them at the weekend and we'll be able to team up with some other local players to try and get one or both of them.

I did however finally get enough candy to get my Feraligatr after walking over 150km with him ^_^ Now just got my Flaafy left to walk with then it's only the legendaries, regionals and Unown left to find/catch ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 04:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1405  
Augh! I am mad! I encountered my first Tauros today, but I only had one pokeball and nothing else. And my phone lagged, causing it to be a weaker "throw" than I wanted, so it missed.
XP
I'd like to say oh well, I'll get one soon, but the last time I even had one (well, the silhouette of one) show up was probably close to 5 months ago.
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
haha raids.. never gonna happen with me. =w= too poor for one, and theres no one around me who plays.

I managed to get like.. 3 of those pikachu with ash's hat ovo so happy. I hadn't seen any before today. They're all around the counseling building o3o I got an appointment thursday (mom had one today)

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-25-2017, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1407  
What do you mean too poor to do raids?
You get raid passes (well, one per day anyway) from spinning the disc at the gyms. They don't cost anything.
Also. Just speaking from experience, you could probably do the level one raids on your own.
I don't have any local friends, but have succeeded in around 5 level 1 raids or so.
Old Posted 07-26-2017, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I can't get to a gym so I can't get those passes, that and there are 3 gyms right next to each other in my area. So I'd have to buy the passes if I wanna do the raids when my aunt comes and visits. She's the only one who'd take me, since she plays as well.

I can't get get to a pokestop daily for so i can get evo stones from the 7 day streak. Yesterday was the first day I was able to get out to a pokestop for like.. 2 months. Q-Q so yea..

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-26-2017, 07:07 AM Reply With Quote