Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #17  
Multi-User Dungeon.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-20-2018, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The Heroine of Time
I remember back in the day when Runescape was new. I miss Runescape....I mean I COULD go play it now but...
Razz | Pansexual | 30 | Genderfluid (She/He/They)!

Hooked on Final Fantasy XIV!
Old Posted 12-20-2018, 01:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #19  
Anyone have any favorite retro games? :)

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-20-2018, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Retro like the original Mario Bros series and PacMan and all that?
Because I LOVE the Mario Bros. games and PacMan. I just seldom am able to play them.
Old Posted 12-20-2018, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #21  
Yeah. :) Like those. And also Galaga, because that was around in the 80s too. I like the Namco classics.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-22-2018, 02:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Oh man...this is bringing back memories of the old game system we owned when I was a kd. I don't know for sure, but based on google image searching, it may have been an Atari 2600 (could have been a knock-off though, idk). Only we didn't have the joystick controllers, just the knob ones. The ones you just turned the knob to move our character left and right.
And we didn't have any big-name games. The oly one that really stands out is a game where you had a clown (or two maybe?) on a sort of see-saw and they would alternate bouncing into the air to pop balloons that moved across the top of the screen (3 different colors moving at different speeds). And each level, everything would get just a lttle faster.
Old Posted 12-22-2018, 03:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Oh man...this is bringing back memories of the old game system we owned when I was a kd. I don't know for sure, but based on google image searching, it may have been an Atari 2600 (could have been a knock-off though, idk). Only we didn't have the joystick controllers, just the knob ones. The ones you just turned the knob to move our character left and right.
And we didn't have any big-name games. The oly one that really stands out is a game where you had a clown (or two maybe?) on a sort of see-saw and they would alternate bouncing into the air to pop balloons that moved across the top of the screen (3 different colors moving at different speeds). And each level, everything would get just a lttle faster.
Oh, kinda like space invaders but on a seesaw? :) That sounds neat! My mom had an Atari with the joystick, and came with different games, but she wasn't really a gamer.

Did it look like this btw? o.o

Old Posted 12-22-2018, 04:14 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Kinda? It might have been that, but I think it was a little different in color/style. Essentially that was the game though.
I don't really remember much about it tbh. I haven't seen or played it in over 20 years probably.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-22-2018, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #25  
Sweet. >u< Though it'd be nice to revist them I imagine. <:)
I love the old 8 bit music and sound effects from the old arcade games too. X') they're so adorable and nostalgic! Especially the Pac-Man and Ms. Pac Man ones.

Old Posted 12-22-2018, 04:32 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I re-played the Ace Attorney games recently. XD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-30-2018, 04:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #27  
I've never played those Ace Attorney games actually, but I'll bet I'd like it. x]
Been playing a lot of Pokémon Soul Silver and Platinum lately. :/ I guess I kinda missed gen 2 and 4 a little bit. Though I feel myself missing X and Y. <x{ <3

Old Posted 01-02-2019, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Omg, just rediscovered my old GBA emulator on one of my hard drives (long story, but the best of my shitty laptops finally died, so back to my previous one) and I have been playing the shit out of Fire Emblem and Summon Night.
Woo!
Old Posted 01-02-2019, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #29  
i'd like to play the ace attorney games. if i remember correctly, there's a site that used flash to emulate the sonic games and such.
Old Posted 01-09-2019, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I miss playing online flash games, so every so often I'll pay a visit to Andkon.com :] And play some old games from my elementary school years.

The only emulator I had was on my old phone and I played Pokémon Crystal on it. ^-^; But I enabled cheats just to get a whole bunch of shiny pokemon...all the free items and level 100 pokemon kinda took the joy out of playing tho. :/

My brother used that sonic emulator site I think, years ago and he'd play old sega games like Sonic 2 and Echo the Dolphin.

Old Posted 01-11-2019, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #31  
i really miss bunni: how we first met. i can't play it anymore bc the servers are down.
Old Posted 01-15-2019, 01:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Man, I need to find a good version of Loderunner.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-16-2019, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
i miss [insert game here], old video games, wholesome classics maybe